It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government: A symphony Of Lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is compilation I made of some and I stress some of the lies that the US government has been responsible for including lies on WMDs, Iraq and Afganistan wars, Osama, Saddum Hassien and many other. Its time America stood up against this tyranny, its time for Americans to take their country back before its to late!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Why would people flag this?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Stag & Flag

Well done.

We star and flag this thread because it is important to keep in the forefront of our minds that the leadership of this country are traitors to the Constitution and to the great people of this nation.

Business as usual, accepting the lies of these national leaders must come to a end.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Great job on that! I flagged/starred the thread because it's obvious that work was put into this to make something original. That is rare to find anymore where it isn't just a one-up to the stupidest or most outlandish joke for youtube bragging rights. Nice one

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Lol i feel like an idiot I am very new to these forums and I was under the impression flags were bad like they are on some other website lol I feel better now! Thanks!
edit on 8-7-2011 by TragedyandHope2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Yes know im glad its flagged

new topics

top topics

join