It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Hi Everyone,
I stumbled onto ATS about 3 years ago, and am very glad that I did. At that time I only watched the major daily tv news stations here and there and now looking back realize just how much it was filtered and how naive I really was concerning world/current events.
I started out as a casual observer or "lurker" on the site, but as I quickly started to take in all of the different info, facts, opinions, etc, I now check out the site almost every morning and night.
I would like to thank everyone on this site for both opening my eyes and entertaining me.... I can honestly say that I am both grateful that I just happened across this site and terrified by the thoughts of what I may have missed out on had I not.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by worldoneggshells

Hi worldoneggshells, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by worldoneggshells

Welcome eggs

Reply to everyone who welcomes you,that will help speed up the process. Its a great site,plenty to learn and hopefully you will have plenty to share

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS
20 posts will come quickly,,respond to posts in your intro for a few
Comment to posts that intrest you and soon you can start a Thread
Enjoy ATS and I will see you on the boards

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by consigliere

copy that.. thanks helping me out

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

That's one of the best signatures I have seen in a long time.
Chances are I won't be starting a thread anytime soon, especially after seeing alot of people roasted by the mob for their threads . I am content to sit back, read, learn, sometimes laugh a bit, and many times want to throw my mouse through the screen/

new topics

top topics

join