It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy police and military corps using mass destruction weapon against demonstrant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Italian soldiers of Carabinieri military police corp and civilian police to disperse civilian demostrant used in last days officially declared chemical mass destruction weapons, explicitly forbidden by Genevieve Convention.
It seems that mr Berlusconi and associated learned the lesson from the friend Geddafi.

in less than a week there has been used more than 1.000 gas bombs based on Cs urticant gas (orto-cloro-benziliden-malononitrile) that is proven cause permanent damages in tissues, cause cancer and eventually immediate death by destruction of lugs. The gas is metabolized by living beings as cyanide.

Massimo Zucchetti, universitary teacher for nuclear security course state it is a mass destruction weapon and with colleagues he is starting to ask for international community denunciation for crimes against humanity.

Beside injuried civilians are tortured in medical center by policemen, using metal bars and leaving them under the sun for hours saying they must die. Red cross had to contract with policemen the possibility to save people near to death.

Please let know abroad how Criminal italian governament is killing us!
edit on 2011-7-8 by nuspy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nuspy

italia is next on the agenda...1.8 billion €..bigger in dept than all the other loosers together...
translate.google.com... t-vor-der-bombe%2F4352656.html

org. german article:
www.tagesspiegel.de...

but to be honest, like greece these countrys are self responsible for that...berlusconi-p2 & camorra...c'mon...and greece...Papandreou is stealing 23 billion in the middle of the crisis with credit-default-swaps and they still dont hung him...ridiculous
edit on 8-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I've been exposed to CS in various concentrations from clouds I can't see though to whiffs carried on the breeze.

I'm still alive.

Expose me to an actual WMD like GB, VX, GA, GD, HD, Q, T, aerosolized anthrax, smallpox, fission or fusion devices and I would not be.

People getting exposed to CS is bad. It hurts, it makes your eyes water and in high enough concentration (inside a closed room for example) it'll make you vomit. Calling it a WMD is simply histrionics however.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
orto-cloro-benziliden-malononitrile is tear gas, developed by America and not by Qaddafi.

2-chlorobenzalmalononitrile (also called o-chlorobenzylidene malononitrile) (chemical formula: C10H5ClN2)

en.wikipedia.org...

It can be harmful of course but not to the extent that is being reported. It is also not a WMD.

edit on 8-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I dont think any one would consider OC, CS, or CN, a "mass destruction weapon", I use about one a month on duty, never caused any deaths that I have witnessed*. I dont see the problem here?

Secure

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Remember the days when WMD meant Nuclear Weapons?... Let's take another big bite of the fear monger pudding please.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It sounds like some of you are saying that a non-lethal weapon that by international agreement (Geneva Convention) is considered inhumane for use in times of war against an enemy force is fine for use against citizens of the country deploying the chemical.

I understand why the military subjects troops to CS but that still does not make it a good idea or a reason to use it on citizens.

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Italy has been overrun by the corporate Zionist interests. So has Greece, the whole of Europe France, SPain, EnglAnd, its all messsed!

Now citizens with good intentions are targets!

From every corner of the earth this is happening, we all have eachother's back, but is that enough?

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Italy wil show these ducks whre to go!
This is no different than roman tims!

Mount pompei is about to reign down on the deserving bastards

posted on Dec, 23 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Italians are prime examples of what we should be doing, so are the Greeks!

Molotov cocktails can send an effective message if need be. Some of the recipients need a reminder of the message that's being delivered. Won't be long before we all notice drastic changes.

top topics

join