It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bradychick
This is probably what OP is talking about...

link

link

the return of Michael Jackson

What would be more amazing, would be if the man behind the mask is...

Osama Bin Laden!

st.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
i recon the mj story is a cover up and doc and marty mcfly will turn up near it in the delorean

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
its a possibility that next week wednesday is going to be HUGE DAY and everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused, a lot of emotions will be running all over the place on that particular day. Now im only speculating, i dont know for sure, as i said, its a possibility. I can't tell you what I'm talking about because its already too late, please don't beat me up, its only speculation. i do not know if it will happen, but i believe it will happen. So please buckle your seat belt and enjoy the wonderful ride

July 13th keep your eye on the Hollywood sign: www.hollywoodsign.com...

I've been waiting for 2 freaking years to this happen, now assuming it has come!

If doesnt happen, i fail, big time

edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Edit: The fun over, mj might return on the 13th

I've read the whole tread and have some questions for you:
- so far, are u pleased with the attention you get?
- since you're basically saying nothing at all, why didn't you just shut up?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick

This is worse than, "I overheard my boss talking to his boss about an event that's about to happen, I can't say anymore or they'll know I know. All I can say is be prepared on (insert date here)."

Man, you've just reminded me how long it is since I visited GLP

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

its a possibility that next week wednesday is going to be HUGE DAY and everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused, a lot of emotions will be running all over the place on that particular day. Now im only speculating, i dont know for sure, as i said, its a possibility. I can't tell you what I'm talking about because its already too late, please don't beat me up, its only speculation. i do not know if it will happen, but i believe it will happen. So please buckle your seat belt and enjoy the wonderful ride

July 13th keep your eye on the Hollywood sign: www.hollywoodsign.com...

I've been waiting for 2 freaking years to this happen, now assuming it has come!

If doesnt happen, i fail, big time

Edit: The fun over, mj might return on the 13th

what a complete waste of everyones time...theres too much of this kinda cr@p on here.

what a childish game...(i know a secret you dont know and im not going to tell you)

nothing will happen stop posting idiotic threads

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The OP is right!!! July 13 is the day that Casey Anthony gets set free and rewarded for killing her 2 year old child. There will be a lot of anger in the atmosphere that day! It would not surprise me if there are protests scheduled because of the lack of justice.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
why do i have the paranoid suspicion that the OP is a shill for a pulbicity agency , attempting to start a viral marketing phenonemon to hype " what ever " the alledged event is ???????

PS - is this activity not against T&C ?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Is it animal, mineral or vegetable? How many words? How many syllables in the first word? Sounds like…

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
reply to post by sam_inc

star and flag because i definetly respect the way you handled making a thread about what you believe! so well see!

Seriously???

That just makes a mockery out of the whole star and flag system...

My thoughts exactly man, I have so few Flags because I don't really have anything worth posting therefore I just don't post... I wouldn't expect a thread like this to get some though

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
As much as i and we value the importance of free speech. But seriously this is just drivel. Almost thought i was on ashtar command for a second there.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Arent you back in school yet? Nothing will happen. There. I just told you more than you told us.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I hope the sign falls down! It's tacky as can be and only in America would we value a damn sign for the "stars."

No I won't watch because I have to wk and honestly it's California and I have no interest in that state and what happens there.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Moderators, is this thread really going to continue on? The OP gives no explanation what so ever regarding his prophecy.

Close and trash please.

Star me if you a g r e e

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

reply to post by Feltrick

I'm only preparing you, what's going to happen on that day. I can't tell what it is because is going to be whole a lot of confusion. Keep your eye on the HW sign and watch the news

Preparing us ? you have given us no information hahahaha.

Thank you, i am now prepared for.............

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I call BS...Last week it was July 7 for a "Big Event"

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Wait!! You won,t believe it . On Oct. 28 something is going to happen. It will be big,bigger than big, HUGE!!!! I cant tell you where I got my info or tptb will know I'm on to them . Just you wait and see!! btw I couldn't get your link to work.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Umm..yeah..whatever.

second line

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
OP, you been waiting or Planning.? for 2 years? to maybe do something to the Hollywood sign?
hmm..

Self confession..?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
duh! casey anthony gets out of jail that day... haha..... and I also will be done with my legalities that day! so that's got me excited.... anybody else having a big day on july 13th or is it just me, casey, and now this guy..

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join