It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This is probably what OP is talking about...

link

link

the return of Michael Jackson

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

I'm actually serious and no Justin B wont show up, but some one else will!

Elvis?
The Antichrist?

hmmm, someone we'll be confused by......

ahhh, MJ is back........
edit on 8-7-2011 by snowspirit because: read above poster

link   
reply to post by MrWendal

I have, im 21, 5'7 tall and weigh 160 pounds, i think i have grown up
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

link   
Hmmmm people who are just posting try reading on the second page at my post... Hopefully that will give you the gist of what is suppose to happen...So instead of acting like dyslexic individuals learn to read before you post...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Yeah you hit the dot! that' why i winked at your post!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Tom Cruise is going to show up and reveal his true Master Operating Thetan abilities? Will Tom call down his lost alien friends to pick him up at the Hollywood sign?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bradychick
This is probably what OP is talking about...

link

link

the return of Michael Jackson

I think you solved this puzzle...

Bigger than aliens ..tzz

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Springheel Jack

Good because its only a belief, speculation, rumor, possibility, not actual fact. In my mind it is a fact, I'm only trying to be reasonable with everyone here.

Reasonable? Really? I have a big secret about an upcoming catastrophe but I won't share it. Nah nah na na nah! How can anyone take it seriously? It is making some nice jokes though.

My guess; Nicholas Cage realizes he has no talent as an actor and loses his mind. Starts to believe he really is Ghost Rider. Takes his motorcycle up there, lights his head on fire and tries to jump the sign.

People are confused on why the media has a field day (because its nic cage) and the catastrophe is the motorcycle was a mint vintage Indian.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Ok this thread has genuinely pissed me off and annoyed me to know end...I started reading it and the more I read the more pissed I became! Hands down most annoying threads in weeks I would rather watch fake UFO footage!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
The OP is talking about Michael Jackson not really being dead and on July 13th he will make his comeback, or something like that. Stupid, stupid thread for not just coming out and saying it. I guess some people just need to make themselves feel superior by telling you that they know a secret but won't share it with you.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
You guys act like I've been keeping a secret for 2 years, its only Friday and 13th is next wednesday. You guys couldn't wait? My goodness, oh well, you already know now!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

The OP is talking about Michael Jackson not really being dead and on July 13th he will make his comeback, or something like that.

Guess that doctor of his being on trial is part of the hoax.

Let him show up, handcuff him and ship him to Gitmo.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
This belongs in the jokes forum or the hoax bin.

If he shows up, let him share a cell with OJ

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Micheal Jacksons new release that wasn't it after all ?

An MJ ressurection ?
A zombie apocalypse it is.

edit on 8-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

reply to post by MrWendal

I have, im 21, 5'7 tall and weigh 160 pounds, i think i have grown up
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

Judging by the OP I would suggest mentally you have some catching up to do with your body. Hence why I said "grow up".

This is a child like thread. "I have a secret na ne na ne boo boo".

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You guys act like I've been keeping a secret for 2 years, its only Friday and 13th is next wednesday. You guys couldn't wait? My goodness, oh well, you already know now!

Ooo Wednesday the 13th??

The return of Tupac??

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Elvis, Hitler, and Michael Jackson walk into a bar...

Seriously, if it's not aliens, apocalyptic, or the end of the world, it's just not that interesting.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If the OP has read any of my threads he would see that I believe that Michael represented "Christ" within his Heart, and that his message was heard in such a fashion that it could literally change the World, but he was sacrificed!

I believe that if there were a "Return of Christ" there is no one other than Michael Jackson that would set the World on its knees because there is no one that is so clearly recognized across the planet and across every spectrum from every Religion and every Culture. There is not a living Soul that would not know him by sight.

However, if Michael returns because he faked his death as a means to "make a comeback" then I think he sold his Soul for good! No, I am not prepared for the man to return, I am prepared for an Ascended Being to return.

There is no time for games and no time for "entertainment", those days are done, those days are filled with Demons the like which killed the King of Pop and anyone else who tried to set us free.

I would be so overwhelmed but this is not about entertainment, as a matter of fact, I will be sure and turn my computer off that day because I believe in my heart of hearts that the only one that should return is Christ, in what ever form he can incarnate into.

Before this "Return" some very critical things must take place, and as incredible as Michael was in Life this is not the time to bring us false hope!

I pray Michael does not return yet and especially under the circumstances the OP is insinuating! Michael said that we had four years to get it right, and the fact of the matter is that we did not get it right, we messed it up even more and so now there is no choice but to face Tribulation once and for all!

I am very sorry, I really am, I am so deeply upset by this thought OP! Disturbing really!

If it is David Rothenberg as a mask then I am saddened even more and I think Joe is up to something. I am sorry but if David is Michael I am ashamed that I have to know the truth! I think Michael has used Dave Dave as a cover when he was alive but we need more than that right now otherwise this World is doomed forever!

Michael, if you can read my words you know that this is not right! You have to remain gone and if you are with us and David and Joe are up to something, may they burn in Hell for eternity and anyone associated with this Farse can go there too! I shouldn't be so cruel but in light of this cruel Hoax I cannot help it and I will have to pray for my own Soul for speaking and thinking such thoughts. I will not open my Heart so easily! No, this is not true and if it is, then it is of the Devil himself!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I made an interesting connection. Just speculation. In the link posted a couple pages ago ( mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com... ) , There is the V for Vanquish video. There is some indepth analysis on it and speculation believes that the person behind the mask was micheal. And he start talking about DDoS attacks. Perhaps there is some sort of connection with the Anon group who have also adopted the Guy Fox ideal.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by leemachino

I starred this because quite frankly, I cannot stand Nicholas Cage.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join