It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Greetings:

Good Luck on your event - whatever it is...

Speaking of projects, back in the day, we assisted a client with a class project that ended up selling T-shirts in our magazine.

If my memory serves me correctly, we had the T-shirts on sale by 9AM on Venice Beach from our balcony about a block north of the Sidewalk... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, we can still smell those days.

Thank you for sharing.

In Peace, Love & Light

tfw

link   
reply to post by sam_inc

if said it right now, the moderated my banned for being certified crazy. and i dont want to be labeled as that, especially on here! I'll let the event speak for itself, be patient

It wouldn't happen, anything can be posted, as long as it's a serious discussion and you aren't trolling, but if you are trolling well I can see why you wouldn't post it, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're just a kid trolling teh interwebz.

link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Wow, now I'm intrigued. Could it be that President Obama announces that he was born in Kenya AND he's leaving his wife to marry John Boehner? If someone told me that, I would call them a certified loon!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
I think this date has something to do with a show extravaganza. In Vegas they are having about 71 shows on that date, I don't know what Hollywood has to do with it, but it will probably be a fiasco of epic proportions. Entertainment wise nothing dangerous. Ohh, and I think it has to do with Micheal Jacksons concert that never happened there..

Oddly enough, i think i may have possible had some crazy deju vu when i read your post there. Like i had read these words before somewhere. In a dream? Im not sure, but maybe this guy is on to something.

And bud, if you wanna tell me in private, i wont tell anyone, and i wont think your crazy. I'm crazy to

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
y'll jokes are pretty funny i must say

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I live really close to the Hollywood sign and would really appreciate some more details. Yes or no would be fine.

1. Are peoples lives in danger?
2. Is this a positive thing or negative?
3. Are you involved in the event?

Also if you pm me I promise I won't tell anyone. Plus my family and friends already think Im crazy so ya lets do this thing

edit on 8-7-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
edit
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
I live really close to the Hollywood sign and would really appreciate some more details. Yes or no would be fine.

1. Are people lives in danger?
2. Is this a positive thing or negative?
3. Are you involved in the event?

Also if you pm me I promise I won't tell anyone. Plus my family and friends already think Im crazy so ya lets do this thing

I just want to know, everyone thinks im a nutbag sometimes. Heh. I wont tell either

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11

1. Are people lives in danger? No
2. Is this a positive thing or negative? Both
3. Are you involved in the event? Nope I've been a believer for 2 years

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

oh i get it ! a guessing game! ummmm.... you and harold camping are having a coolaide party in hollywood, and justin bieber might show up?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
no catastrophic events, something much much bigger

annd it has nothing to do with aliens either

boring!

2nd

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TylerDurden2U

I'm actually serious and no Justin B wont show up, but some one else will!
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So you're a psych major in college and this must be part of your summer work I assume...pretty ripe field for the pickins' here at ol' ATS farm! Hope you get an 'A'. Sorry not fallin for it. Nice try though...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I can not believe this thread is even being permitted to continue.

It contains no information at all. It technically does not even contain a "prediction". I can not figure out why this was even posted to begin with. "Something is going to happen but i can not tell you what it is"... I mean really, grow up.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've lost interest in this thread and Im taking my flag back. LOL I sound like a 8 year old that doesn't want to share.

Good luck on the 13th dudes

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Springheel Jack

Good because its only a belief, speculation, rumor, possibility, not actual fact. In my mind it is a fact, I'm only trying to be reasonable with everyone here.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Andy Kauffman finally decides to come out of hiding and laughs out everyone because he pulled off the greatest prank of all time. Him and Jerry Lawler are gonna Wrasle up at the Hollywood sign.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I'm starting to think that user generated content is a dead end.

Literally.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join