It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

im really hesitant to be the one to post this..but I just saw an object at 2:23 est time. To the right side of the tower. Before I could capture fram refreshed..either way probably bird or something

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

edit on 13/7/11 by Kram09 because: Because I'm a moron

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
okay, im just going to wait and see. if something happens, i think i deserve 1000 flags and stars, if nothing happens, i think i deserve 1000 punches in the face

Deal or no deal?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
More than epic fail on predicting MJ's return today.

I will make a prediction - sam_inc will eventually have a temper tantrum, type in bolded all caps messages to the mods to delete individual posts, lacking the ability to make that happen will then delete the entire original post and demand the mods delete the thread completely.

Just like she's done so many times before.

Cheers

edit on 13-7-2011 by IceFlower because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

You have failed me for the last time Sam Inc.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower

I will make a prediction - sam_inc will eventually have a temper tantrum, type in bolded all caps messages to the mods to delete individual posts, lacking the ability to make that happen will then delete the entire original post and demand the mods delete the thread completely.

Cheers

I also see that being the most likely outcome. Star from me

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well....it happened folks!....it is Wednesday July 13, 2011....and I had 2 ultra sounds....it finally came true! Now you know.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

nothing is gonna happen today except im gonna take all my vitamins this morning and take a fatty # before my shower.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Here is the big Holywood event!
News source

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by IceFlower

Cheers

very well said. and yes i believe it will go the same way. Star from me as well

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
both Bernanke's comments, and China to sell gold options have push gold to a new high...
its up $23 a at the moment

in any case i'm better prepared now.,...as i continued to buy gold all through the June downturn and continual climbing thru the month...
Now that its July i will have to cease adding to my core position (as predicted by some forecasters)---
until gold prices relax a little I'll just monitor its price and jump in for the remaining number of shares i need to recoup my earlier sales at a pretty high NAV

july 13th ? in my world the 12th was far more gainful

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
We had a 2 minute thunderstorm....does that count?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Wise men say only fools rush in but iiii cant help falling in love with you..sorry ATS
Thank you very much ..im not dead folks ..thank ya very much..13th unlucky for some but lucky for me...im elvis..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
at least for the benefit of the doubt you guys should all wait until after midnight to start roasting Sam Inc. Who knows, maybe something will happen over the course of the next few hours, but probably not. Lets not be impatient, and wait and see. Then if nothing does happen, you members can go back to doing what you do best.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Breaking News!!!!

Michael Jackson is still dead!

Although he might have looked like a zombie when he died, he had no desire to eat any brains.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I had a Grilled Mozzarella (fresh) with Broccoli Rabe & Bacon on fresh baked Whole Wheat Panella Bread.
This was the most delicious sandwich, and I swear my life will never be the same. I'm in love.

What a day!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
okay, im just going to wait and see. if something happens, i think i deserve 1000 flags and stars, if nothing happens, i think i deserve 1000 punches in the face

Deal or no deal?

if nothing does wind up happening, could you at least tell us what was supposed to happen, or what you thought might happen?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vastar
reply to post by JAGx1981

First thing to say is

the cam is so far away even if michael is there, we arent going to see him with the webcam.
maybe MJ is there wondering why no one rocked up to his party, lol.

anyway i dont see what significance the webcam has, even if there was a stage there no one would see it from that distance.

EDIT: I see there is a closer up cam that doesnt work, didnt see that, this intrigues me, however i think it has to do with multiple crazy MJ fans smashing the servers with requests. hmm whats weird is i now have a obsession with buying a panasonic tv, and cam corder

Also i have never seen the HollyWood sign before, but damn its ugly as f***, cant believe its idolized so much around the world, its just a ugly dodgy sign.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Vastar because: (no reason given)

Long long ago the sign said Hollywood Land. It was even longer and uglier.
www.beachwoodcanyon.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
at least for the benefit of the doubt you guys should all wait until after midnight to start roasting Sam Inc. Who knows, maybe something will happen over the course of the next few hours, but probably not. Lets not be impatient, and wait and see. Then if nothing does happen, you members can go back to doing what you do best.

Seriously?

Are you expecting Michael Jackson to rise from the dead today?

Because that's what sam_inc is expecting.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by gunshooter

Move along nothing to see here..

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join