It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by AbandonFaieth

i already have, i said i believe will come back today, what more do you want me to say to you? Again, i can't break it down to you from point A to point Z, too much confusion. You will have to wait and see, the day isnt over yet

To much confusion to break it down. I would actually prefer the confusion because maybe then we would be able to understand your devout belief in something that may or may not happen. your other threads have included a variety of topics BUT...most of them include the supposed return of MJ. If you are trying to stir stuff up here on the boards then you better be prepared to back it up with some kind of evidence or even WHY you believe so much in this.

So...in short Stop being so Cryptic and please explain how and why you feel this way about somthing so monumental

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by prolific

and michael used his idea to faked his death

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, maybe we will get lucky an MJ will blow up Congress or maybe the FED, wiping out any debts the US has. Then we can have a fresh start. If he is coming back just to molest more kids then he might as well stay dead.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
THE RABBIT (for anyone that has seen the V video )

EDIT: FOR ANYONE WHO HASN'T WATCHED THE V VIDEO, this inst a rant, in the V video a rabbit flashes on the screen looking at V, its lame cause it flashes on the screen long enough for everyone to see it, but still flashes so idiots can think "ooohh i saw something no one else saw" but really everyone would see it.

right by pure accident today i saw some tiny thread that was titled "Delete my thread" i thought here we go cant wait till see what stupid stuff is on this, cause i like stupid stuff thats why im here, so clicked on it and it was a request by someone to delete another thread they made.

so i went to see what that thread was about, i cant find it now, its gone so yeah a moderator must of deleted it.

anyway this thread was about some idiot posting on the website about a code to break, then a few people came on and gave some suggestions, then the person who wrote to code came on and started arguing with the OP, it was pretty funny, the OP got upset cause he realized he got duped and it was a publicity stunt for some dude and he wanted the cod video to go viral.

anyway, it was funny but more importantly in this code video, there is a clue that no one can work out

"HAVE YOU SEE THE RABBIT, ITS LOOKING AT SOMETHING"

www.youtube.com...

i dont really care for this code video cause the guy on the other thread that made it was a bit of a moron, but i respect him for making something that people are obsessed with, and cant knock him for making a dollar off peoples stupidity.

i dont want to push this video, but i find it weird how i came across this today by accident
edit on 13-7-2011 by Vastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Too much confusion?? You are posting on Ats! I am insulted by the fact that you think that we will be ''confused'' if you go more in detail..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Of course there was a setback according to '' V'' which I will call '' Vagina '' now. There is always a excuse for those who make bold statements then do not follow up on the time provided. It happens EVERY time. A date is given, then when nothing happens, its about us then, '' for our sakes ''....

All credibility lost, epic failure, defcon fail.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JAGx1981

And lots of flags and comment's provided!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It has happened.

Im hosting a whole day wedding party and 11 people have turned up!!

Grooms in tears etc...

Should have gone to www.buyafriend.com

Now thats a disaster.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

Yup if you notice to, after a failure to produce anything and the failure is confessed, then they keep some in their clinches by promising a even MORE elaborate event. So expect the next video to say Jesus will be there, or maybe the rabbit means one will come out the bunghole of the person or whatever arises if it ever does.

I'n glad I only skimmed through this. Shame on you vagina.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
FAIL, has to be a fail with lack of flags.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Vagina... *giggle*

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I wonder about many on here, people took days off to watch this???

How daft are you!

Is it a wonder that the web cams are down, the number of complete moron MJ fans are killing the servers while others are just keen to see what this is all about, the servers can't handle it.

Sam_inc, sorry but if you are serious I suggest seeing your Doctor asap, you seem to suffer from a high suggestive behaviour risk problem,

MJ IS dead, dead as a doornail, like the rappers mention, all have never made a return because they are DEAD...

I'm a keen watcher in peoples mental traits, hence I am reading this thread, and I can tell you that some here really need to get a grip, Obsessing over a dead pop star based upon something posted on a forum on the internet isn't terribly normal. Take a reality check, MJ is dead, there's been no 'miracle', its most likely some person sick idea.

Every one is entitled to do what they want, if you want to hang out all day awaiting a dead person returning then that's your prerogative and you are welcome to it BUT think about what I just wrote and you decide if it all sounds normal to you.

Put it a different way, if MJ had faked his death and planned a public return he would be in SERIOUS trouble and doing it would actually be an insult to his fans, add to that he would be 50+ so what comeback do people really think he could make.

He was a sick individual as it stood, I mean that medically and mentally, the world does not need him back...

Its very easy to fall foul of a conspiracy about your favourite dead star, many have stories about them to this day but you have to ask, just how many have returned?

NONE...

There's a very simple and good reason for this...

Work it out...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
you guys are so funny, no matter what happens. i will still love you

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

you seemed angry, what are you trying to prove? Pretty much everything you just said was bull#

edit on 13-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Sam it's all good, it's just a hoax is all. It's not the first time. There is always a back peddle on the day something is supposed to happen, EVERY time not just sometimes. Look at that dummy H.Camping.

Same difference, they have a backup plan for when the day comes, when nothing happens, just promise something MORE. It's a basic practice used to reel the ignorant in.

Go say 5 hell mary's, buy a picture of bozo the clown, turn it to 3 oclock, slap yourself upside the head 3 times, then all is forgiven.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

awww you're so cute

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I feel very irritated that I watched this thread all day.
My own stupidity, I know. Mj coming back from the dead........

I don't know which is worse- that it is false and some predatory people are taking advantage of the naive fans,
or that the screwed nitwit would actually do such a thing as fake his death! I admit, if there is anyone in history that would be capable of such a stunt for attention, it's him. No matter if it hurt his kids, his family, the guy that has been through hell being blamed for his murder...... he would do it any way.

Just in case- all parents keep your kids under lock and key!
Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
OP should be banned for banned for posting a hoax thread.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

No, pretty much everything YOU have said in this thread has been bull****

Now leave ATS and never darken these boards again.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

MJ IS dead, dead as a doornail, like the rappers mention, all have never made a return because they are DEAD...

How dare you use common sense & rationality!
Star for you, sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join