It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I have seen the V video, why do people think its MJ for?

it scares me cause i know how crazy MJ fanatics are, and if they think this bloke is the real deal this guy can say anything to them and they would do it.

but again, What is the thinking this is MJ for?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

no, you think i am being deceived because you dont know what i know. You will know soon eventually

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
If anyone comes back it has to be Bon Scott, surely.

Second.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I'm just curious. How soon *is* eventually?

link   

Originally posted by controldiction
. And By the way...faking your death does not break any laws unless....you are hiding from the law, running away from debt or forge any legal papers concerning your death.

The problem with this thing about it being MJ coming back from the "dead" is that someone was being tried in the court of law for his murder. So if it is him, he better have alot of explaining to do. It may just simply be an MJ hologram like Hatsune Miku that appears if anything does at all...

link   
Interesting that today, the 13th of July - a day that was to live in infamy - they took down the Hollywood sign webcam. Uh, wots the deal?

Sounds mighty suspicious to this reporter, tell you what.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The Man was an extreme eccentric....No One can deny his amazing Talent to put on a great show. I love a good Mystery that is all. And this just gives me a break from all the politics radiation chemtrail world doom crap for a bit. The OP started a thread and I chose to be a part of his thread with no negativity in mind. MJ had the money and the means and support of so many people...he would be the only one to pull off something like this. I am not a fanatic Fan of his....I grew up with his music and all I know is he has/had Amazing Talent not just singing and dancing....his vision of a better world is something I cannot slap someone /anyone down for. If I am interested in something then I will put my positive input...not waste my time putting others down...that does not make me feel good.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction

and yes....faking a death and hurting others along the way would be the most stupidest thing anyone could do!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Let's see, back in January of 2010 you believed Michael Jackson was murdered by the Illumanati.

Now you think he faked his death? and is coming back today?

Which is it?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
I am interested in the latest V Video.

I'm not. The dude is saying it's a no show.

Absolutely heartbreaking...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

No i will probably not know soon.. Until you prove me wrong you are still someone who wishes for something that is not going to happen...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
reply to post by sam_inc

I'm just curious. How soon *is* eventually?
Yeah.. How Soon??!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

OKAY GUYS DID SOME RESEARCH

there is another thread on this v, a thread that got a few replies and disapeared.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that post sums up a website that no longer exists that was a blog from V

SAM_Inc please see the quote in the post where V says he is no michael jackson

Im thinking this poor bloke was going to pull of a major publicity event, and then all these crazy MJ fans started thinking he is MJ, tell you what I would cancel aswell, can you imagine if this V guy pulled his hat off and he wasnt MJ, all these MJ fans would lose their minds beat him up and end their life.

HE ISNT MJ, your thinking is dangerous and even if he was MJ he cant make your life magically better, i loved MJ too when i was a kid before you tube i would have multiple recordings of MJ on VHS cassette every snippet i would record and store, every time he was in the news.

now that I'm older let me give you some advice, don't worship any celebrity, there is no point in it, if you are down on you last dollar, MJ being alive doesn't mean that he is gonna get a phone call about it and come and give you a fiver to fill up your tank with petrol.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by creatureme

no, you think i am being deceived because you dont know what i know. You will know soon eventually

yes. honestly i do think you are being decieved. if you want us to know what you know then stop being so cryptic and "enlighten" us as to what you THINK will happen. (with some proof) that way we may be able to help you in your quest for the truth.
edit on 13-7-2011 by AbandonFaieth because: suggested proof

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
MJ was an idiot, and I can't understand a word thats on that vid.

If its about the "cancelled" V TV show...well its been CANCELLED for months..gone! fffttt!

This "HOLLYWOOD" sign thing and/or The biggest world event on July 13th 2011.

Its time to bury it like MJ

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Vastar

You have to remember, V DOES NOT EXIST.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AbandonFaieth

i already have, i said i believe will come back today, what more do you want me to say to you? Again, i can't break it down to you from point A to point Z, too much confusion. You will have to wait and see, the day isnt over yet

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by Vastar

You have to remember, V DOES NOT EXIST.

His idea live forever.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

its a possibility that next week wednesday is going to be HUGE DAY and everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused, a lot of emotions will be running all over the place on that particular day. Now im only speculating, i dont know for sure, as i said, its a possibility. I can't tell you what I'm talking about because its already too late, please don't beat me up, its only speculation. i do not know if it will happen, but i believe it will happen. So please buckle your seat belt and enjoy the wonderful ride

July 13th keep your eye on the Hollywood sign: www.hollywoodsign.com...

I've been waiting for 2 freaking years to this happen, now assuming it has come!

If doesnt happen, i fail, big time

edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

If WHAT doesn't happen? You've been waiting 2 years for WHAT to happen? BIG TIME FAIL. Get a life.

Edit: The fun over, mj might return on the 13th

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IceFlower

then a few months i created a thread called michael Jackson faked his death. In January of 2010, i was skeptic and im it doesnt matter anymore, i made up my mind, now i know the truth
edit on 13-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join