It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Reply to post by sam_inc

wait...

too much attention on hollywood and the news, wich are sides of the same scripted BS.

well aren't those two of the major reasons this world is going to hell anyway?

i dont care about hollywood or the news, the only way ill get shocked is if suddently everyone stops caring about them too.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Hmmm...
Unless YOU are going to interfere with the sign yourself and make this 'something' happen.
That's all I can come up with...

link   
Will it have to do with the end of the world? See I have diverticulosis, and I can never ever, even in my dreams, eat popcorn again, for as long as I live and breath in this current physical dimension and time. So if it has to do with the end of the world, I wanna be sitting in front of the Hollywood webcam view, with a me sized honkin bag of popcorn.

link   
So you're going to spray paint a sign and you can't tell us. BIG WHOOP!

I've got a prediction, life will go on as normal, and this will have been wasted space on ATS!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Misterlondon

Yes you're right I am, but i can't tell im sorry. You will know everything when it happen on the 13th
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

So if nothing happens on the 13th are you going to tell us what was supposed to happen?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Let me guess- it's a riddle, right?

Hollywood sign = The world's a stage?
It won't be the end of the world, but better = Aliens?

It's gotta be Bluebeam

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
The only thing I came up with is that the hollywood sign was dedicated on july 13th 1923, Soooo are you planning to undedicate it?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by simone50m

Dude that sucks, my dad has that and collasped in pain. Had to have surgery and a bag attached for 6 weeks. When he woked up, thats the only thing he was pissed about... not able to eat popcorn. He almost died but it was the popcorn that broke his heart.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRiPWiRE
I know!

Someone is going to add a big GREED sign to the end of the existing HOLLYWOOD one?

Isn't that what "Hollywood" means? Haha.

Something big happens every few months...it is just played down by MSM. Look at the Gulf. Look at Japan..etc.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

just wishful thinking I guess.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

Well, I stared and Flagged this thread because, what I've experienced in my lifetime, I won't put anything aside as mundane or should never happen... but it does~! And to those that NEVER have experienced ANYTHING in your life as weird, sorry but I seriously doubt it.

There's just too much crap going on in the world, EVERY SINGLE day, that you can't go online or outside and see it. I get something every week or every day that is weird/unexplainable. .

sam_inc, thx for being the watchman on the wall~! Time will reveal your true character and even if it was for a funny; but, let it be known, it will come back to bite you~!! Laws of sowing and reaping are a ********~!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Miss Cleo was never even that vague on her psychic hotline. Not much of a warning if you say something is going to happen but I'm not telling you.

Are they going to put "LAND" back up on the sign? That would confuse me as to why and maybe upset a few.

link   
I was imagining a stunt where a Ufologist is fired at the sign, from a big cannon. If that is not the event.......could it be? Or make it part of the show?

link   
While some you guys going bananas, i'll be eating popcorn on the 13th!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
annd it has nothing to do with aliens either

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

OP doesn't even know what will happen, he refuses to give us info because "it's too late" , that makes about as much sense as Obama running again.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
oh wait i got it

on the 13th casey anthony will come out of jail to announce a big hollywood deal for a movie about her case.

the world who watches the news will be puzzled by the timming, controversy ensues.

and in the end everyone will go watch the movie anyway.

sounds logical

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

You wouldn't believe me and everybody else on the forum. i told my family, they didn't believe me but they laughed at me. i told my friends, they think im nuts. if I told you right now, the moderated might banned me for being certified crazy. and i dont want to be labeled as that, especially on here! I'll let the event speak for itself, be patient!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think this date has something to do with a show extravaganza. In Vegas they are having about 71 shows on that date, I don't know what Hollywood has to do with it, but it will probably be a fiasco of epic proportions. Entertainment wise nothing dangerous. Ohh, and I think it has to do with Micheal Jacksons concert that never happened there..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Planet teleX

Hollywood sign = The world's a stage? It won't be the end of the world, but better = Aliens?

That was the first thing I thought.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join