It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The biggest world event on July 13th 2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Here is your BIG WORLD EVENT

Link
edit on 9-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reply to post by Nobama

You wouldn't believe me and everybody else on the forum. i told my family, they didn't believe me but they laughed at me. i told my friends, they think im nuts. if I told you right now, the moderated might banned me for being certified crazy. and i dont want to be labeled as that, especially on here! I'll let the event speak for itself, be patient!
edit on 8-7-2011 by sam_inc because: (no reason given)

So you're more concerned with what people on an internet forum think of you, who've never met you and never WILL meet you in person, but you're fine to tell close family and friends? Yeah, that makes a whole lot of sense

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
Here is your BIG WORLD EVENT

Link
edit on 9-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

LOL I knew it would be huge
me and DK should be in your thread

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Forevever
reply to post by Death_Kron

I really have no idea what you're trying to say
what does common sense have to do with me reading someones personal prediction and making note of the date? It isnt about if I believe it or not... but hey if something does go down on the 13th, shouldn't the OP get credit?

Nope, because it won't happen. Wait until that date, nothing will happen and you can say well done you was right..again

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
What is the signifigance of the Hollywood sign? Are you saying from that vantage point we will witness something happening to Los Angeles ? please elaborate a touch further

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Nothing will happen.

I bet my ATS account

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

I like how you're positive about the chance of being wrong, though! hahahaha! lets all hope it was just a dream and not a prophetic one.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
So you think micheal jacksom is going to re appear at the Hollywood sign ?????

hmmmmm

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

its a possibility that next week wednesday is going to be HUGE DAY and everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused, a lot of emotions will be running all over the place on that particular day. Now im only speculating, i dont know for sure, as i said, its a possibility. I can't tell you what I'm talking about because its already too late, please don't beat me up, its only speculation. i do not know if it will happen, but i believe it will happen. So please buckle your seat belt and enjoy the wonderful ride

July 13th keep your eye on the Hollywood sign: www.hollywoodsign.com...

I've been waiting for 2 freaking years to this happen, now assuming it has come!

If doesnt happen, i fail, big time

Edit: The fun over, mj might return on the 13th

I thought the schools broke up at the end of July

edit on 7/9/2011 by altered_states because: I wanted to

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirty3
So you think micheal jacksom is going to re appear at the Hollywood sign ?????

hmmmmm

More chance of me appearing there

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

its a possibility that next week wednesday is going to be HUGE DAY and everybody on this planet will be speechless, pee off, shocked or confused, a lot of emotions will be running all over the place on that particular day. Now im only speculating, i dont know for sure, as i said, its a possibility. I can't tell you what I'm talking about because its already too late, please don't beat me up, its only speculation. i do not know if it will happen, but i believe it will happen. So please buckle your seat belt and enjoy the wonderful ride

July 13th keep your eye on the Hollywood sign: www.hollywoodsign.com...

I've been waiting for 2 freaking years to this happen, now assuming it has come!

If doesnt happen, i fail, big time

Edit: The fun over, mj might return on the 13th

Defo disinfo! Deffo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Feltrick

I;m sorry but im not an attention seeker. I'm only preparing you, what's going to happen on that day. I can't tell what it is because is going to be whole a lot of confusion. Keep your eye on the HW sign and watch the news

So you aint doom and glooming your suggesting maybe a revelation might come out? Something to do with Hollywood? WTH

Will wait and see

You ain't getting a flag till then!

edit on 9-7-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by D1Useek
Is it animal, mineral or vegetable? How many words? How many syllables in the first word? Sounds like…

You are absolutly correct in that this is a charade!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is one of the most hilarious post I've found on ATS.......Michael Jackson - Hollywood sign.......lmao lmao
Personally I prefer Alien Invasion or Jesus Christ return.....that would be so freaking epic

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
This is one of the most hilarious post I've found on ATS.......Michael Jackson - Hollywood sign.......lmao lmao
Personally I prefer Alien Invasion or Jesus Christ return.....that would be so freaking epic

The White glove will return... on the 27th! OP got his info wrong

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

i just wanted everyone to know that on the [add the date of your choosing] something really big is gonna happen. i can't tell you what it is [disclosure, ufo landing, ect], because it's already too late. but if something big doesn't happen, then it's a fail. i got this news from a friend of a friend who works with some un-named guy who used to work for NASA 30 years ago.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
i have a feeling who or what ever shows its self infront of that sign will be disclosure.
if i put the pieces together right, you can't fully explain because of potiential consequences.
also what better way is there to introduce your self to the world then infront of the hollywood sign.

thinking out loud..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

hahahahah this guys a HOOT ,well will be watching personally i think maybey the hollywood signs gonna come crumbling down wich i think need to happen because its unfair that they get to have cool big letters and vegas doesnt

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by Nobama

You wouldn't believe me and everybody else on the forum. i told my family, they didn't believe me but they laughed at me. i told my friends, they think im nuts. if I told you right now, the moderated might banned me for being certified crazy. and i dont want to be labeled as that, especially on here! I'll let the event speak for itself, be patient!

I think the mod should ban you right now for starting hoax threads that waste everyone's time. Your thread says absolutely nothing - you might as well as typed out random letters.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
If I could request for leave for that day i'd go down there and spray paint the sign black

But seriously I don't think anything will happen...
edit on 7/9/2011 by GrOuNd_ZeRo because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join