It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Border Patrol gets Spiked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
The drug runners will try anything to keep from getting busted .
It worked this time but they lost the dope..What weapon did they use ? Spikes !

Source

This makes me wonder they lost the shipment..I wonder If they catch a ton of dope how many tons slip through the borders ?
edit on 8-7-2011 by granpabobby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

it's not like they aren't being supplied a continuous supply of weapons and hardware to peddle their drugs...all from the good ole US of A

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

I've always wondered why the sophisticated cartels didn't use simple solutions at the border. I've heard these alternately called Road Stars and Road Spikes. I first saw them in catalogs as a kid and it's probably best for the world that it took real effort to order snail mail catalog products back then. I never got any. They are basically just multi-pointed 'stars' with pointed ends that always land with one point sticking up. Throw a few handfuls out and, in theory, it should basically close the road behind the vehicle tossing them. I always wondered if they'd have actually worked. Now I know. They DO work. Well, I'll be......

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by here4awhile

lol thats what the government wants you to think so they can take your right to bear arms away.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

uh...but they are...it's just straight from the governments hands...

they'll never be able to fully take away our ability to bear arms anyways...if you want to wind up dead on my doorstep i dare you to try
edit on 8-7-2011 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The border is a joke right now. These bums can bring in whatever they want whenever they want to.

Disgraceful.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This bit of local news kind of reminded me of the Dukes of Hazzard.
What will they do next throw dynamite out the window at the Border Patrol or just open up on them with AK47s when they disable the vehicles with Road Spikes !!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Its a war zone down there is it?
Cops being put in danger?
Bad smugglers are supplying what the people want?
Bad bad.

top topics

join