It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdochs Empire drowning in its own filth... Finally!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Finally we agree on something.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
LOL! OP, this thread title cracked me up.....

My local paper in California is owned by Murdoch. It will be interesting to see what transpires over here in the States....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Finally we agree on something.

Man, you're the second member in this thread to say that..

I must be getting old.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Sadly all the governments are involved one way or another...

... you tell me the Iraq war wasnt directly influenced by the US government and Rupert Murdoch.

Murdoch is in bed, shagging every rich corporate ceo in the world, he's been caught in the UK, the first corporate government.

News of the world is the scape goat, they will go down and some patsy will take the blame but in 12months this will be forgotten and the people will be to occupied with what ever the murdoch media puts infront of them.

To create a just and fair system, we first need to destroy the old curropt version.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

If Murdoch's media is phone hacking in the UK.....his corporation must be doing it in the USA too.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

If Murdoch's media is phone hacking in the UK.....his corporation must be doing it in the USA too.

Let's face it, I'd guarantee we are illegally hacked all the time by multiple sources from Government to corporations such as MSM..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

I would say that is a no brainer

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

this was excellent loved the final line from Hugh.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
LOL! OP, this thread title cracked me up.....

My local paper in California is owned by Murdoch. It will be interesting to see what transpires over here in the States....

we had a great local radio station until Murdoch bought it.

now it's just endless hours of talking heads ranting their ideological insanity.

i use to listen every day, now i never do.

i just mourn the loss of what use to be a great local social asset.

these large media corporations need to be broken up.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by benjoepen

Haha

He was good on BBC question time the other night too

He may have a future in politics hey?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Real journalists end up on the run, exposing real corruption is dangerous in a world as extensively corrupted as ours.

Exposing celebrity indiscretion or victimising members of the public is profit without risk.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Left wing slander?

This is not a simple "left vs right" issue. Get that through your skull.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by justwokeup
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Real journalists end up on the run, exposing real corruption is dangerous in a world as extensively corrupted as ours.

Exposing celebrity indiscretion or victimising members of the public is profit without risk.

It was until some bright spark came up with the "super injunction" that pissed the press off no end for obvious reasons, but that is a whole other thread!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
These discoveries don't surprise me in the least. I'm more surprised that Murdoch couldn't get away with it. It might be worth considering that this is a tactical play, after all there's no bigger illustration of justice and honesty than bringing down a man of this standing. It could be purely to show that dishonest media will be found out and our laws are their to protect us.

Maybe it's the start of a planned decline into a chaos, from which drastic measures must be taken in order for societies survival (if that hasn't all ready started). It seems to me that most people (even most traditionally religious people) have their primary faith in the general honesty of the media, politicians and legal system - a ridiculous concept really, but it's more through a lack of options on display than an objective appraisal of the system. People need something to believe in, and if they've had to accept the wrong that's so endemic in our system because they've been spoon-fed it, then they'll have no choice but to lose faith in it. Who are they going to follow then? In these times of crisis they'll be desperate for guidance and hope.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
Well none of these links are leading to stories about Murdoch.

I'm calling BS until someone can provide some proof that this isn't just left wing slander.

Wow, someone has been living under a rock. A partisan rock at that...

Have you not caught the media storm that has not only engulfed the UK, but the US (all non Murdoch outlets are having a field day) and Europe?

Either that or you are Murdoch himself, in which case I'd say "Bugger off and leave our Media alone, you antipodean facist lie-peddler"...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I want to know Ross Kemp's take on his wifes involvement in all this..Will he stick by her..

Or see that it's about to kick off...and get outta there...

edit on 9-7-2011 by Suspiria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

Ross Kemp and the Ginger witch are divorced, have been since 2009. He apparently cheated on her and I don't blame him!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The Guardian newspaper who played a large part in getting this story out there are actually advertising Sky products in todays paper

Hypocrites much?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Suspiria

Ross Kemp and the Ginger witch are divorced, have been since 2009. He apparently cheated on her and I don't blame him!

HAHA so he got outta there quicker than I thought!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Go do the research! Pure laziness!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join