It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Murdochs Empire drowning in its own filth... Finally!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The UK is currently engulfed in the biggest media based conspiracy that involves prime ministers from Thatcher to Blair to Cameron, that involves Murdoch not only paying off government officials but the police too.

His organisation has not only been proved to influence UK policies but has infiltrated the justice system via media "dark arts".

This week however the worm has turned!

Murdochs organisation has been found out.

He has corrupted our justice and political system via phone hacking and intimidation. But also commited many crimes in relation to privacy laws including the hacking and listening into phone calls of murder victims and their families, terror victims as in the 7/7 bombings of the london underground, and serving soldiers and their families who are hit by the deaths of their soldier sons and daughters.

This has been proven to be the tip of a very huge iceberg resulting in the British people comming down on the Murdoch group with the wrath of the British public baying for blood.

Suffice to say, Murdoch and his ilk are finnished in the UK.

His publications and Sky tv (fox) are being boycotted by the whole country.

I would hope that our American cousins follow suit.

Even David Cameron, the pm is now damaged beyond repair due to his closeness with news international, AND the labour party too.

This scandal has opened the eyes of the British public and we are pissed!

I hope that the average Yank is as disgusted as us and stops feeding these awful corperations.

It is also good that the UK is leading the way for a change!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I see your a little short on providing any proof of this.

Sounds like liberal slang to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
He's more right than you might think. Here's a source I use often that explains some of it: eureferendum.blogspot.com... This blogger is actually a libertarian, I think, and has been following this scandal.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BattleFieldPredator

Even when good old Rupert Murdoch lived in Oz his reputation was down around his ankles.

To call him a scumbag is an understatment. I hope the world is watching as the MSM may now be beginning to be exposed for what it really is, a Bilderberg notebook spreading lies and propagander.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
How remiss of me
Front page Daily Mail
telegraph

Its the same for every news outlet in the UK even
washington

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET

Even when good old Rupert Murdoch lived in Oz his reputation was down around his ankles.

To call him a scumbag is an understatment. I hope the world is watching as the MSM may now be beginning to be exposed for what it really is, a Bilderberg notebook spreading lies and propagander.

It certainly has here!

Murdoch is on his way to the UK as we speak to try and stop the crisis, however it is too late, the damage has been done

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Well none of these links are leading to stories about Murdoch.

I'm calling BS until someone can provide some proof that this isn't just left wing slander.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

He's just the first large media baron to be caught..

They're all the same and I hope this is just the start in showing MSM for what it really is.

They don't report news anymore.

They all have set agendas..

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

I'm calling BS until someone can provide some proof that this isn't just left wing slander.

Mate, it's all over the news..
He's closing down his newspaper that's been running for over a hundred years..

I'm sure you are aware but just "Playing Dumb"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I get all my news from ats

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

I get all my news from ats

What can I say to that?

But don't merely ask everyone to do your research for you..

Go look yourself, there's plenty out that about this issue..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

On the links you will see mentioned The News Of The World which is owned by Murdoch and references to News International and BSkyB (fox) all owned by Murdoch.
This thread also has good info

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

i wish the UK the best of luck ridding themselves of this social cancer.

in the USA, these evil people are so powerful, the political cancer may be terminal.

the influence of Murdoch on politics is a greater threat to Western Democracies than Al Qaeda and all the other wars that these criminals want the public to think about.

all my life i've tried not to judge people, but how can anyone have any doubt that everyone involved with this empire is totally evil?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Even though me and BlackinBlack agree only on occasion. This is one of those.

MSM is bought and paid for these days. Whether it be a local paper, a international news outlet or even a blog.

Many are bought and paid for.

It is up to us to determine what the truth is.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Saw this on the news last night here and had to have a laugh. I hope all these ethically bankrupt corporations follow the same path.

He will probably just change the name of his paper from "News of the World" to "The World of News" and people will fall for it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
Saw this on the news last night here and had to have a laugh. I hope all these ethically bankrupt corporations follow the same path.

He will probably just change the name of his paper from "News of the World" to "The World of News" and people will fall for it.

No, it's been mentioned he will probably just consolidate the Sun and start a Sunday edition..

He'll then concentrate on "online news" and actually be better off..

Closing the paper is just a scam to make it look like he's sorry, which he never will be.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Murdochs the closest thing we've got to a Sith Lord.
About time, I say.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Boreas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

there is certainly a scandal it's been on the news over and over for days.
however i feel it will be a case of finding scape goats and then business as usual.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Even though me and BlackinBlack agree only on occasion. This is one of those.
MSM is bought and paid for these days. Whether it be a local paper, a international news outlet or even a blog.
Many are bought and paid for.
It is up to us to determine what the truth is.

It's "Backinblack and I"..

But yes, and it's why we are all here on an alternative site..

I look at all news and then if something seems interesting I'll check here to get an alternative view..
Often here I get the details MSM don't print and it changes the entire meaning of an event..

edit on 8-7-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Murdoch was caught by a TV reporter in Idaho today but would not comment. Too bad the reputable media types don't have more power to turn this around. No doubt he'll get off scott free and continue his deeds as the following article suggests. link

I am struck by a certain sick irony in all of this though. That the Brits are justifyably outraged over media phonetapping, but in North America our phones are tapped by DHS and nothing is said about it anymore. I do realize that the media used some of the info they obtained. Likewise though, DHS uses the info it obtains and adds it to no-fly lists,etc. The serious intrusion into everyone's privacy is such a low act. To me the intrusion crime is the same, but the culprits use it differently.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join