It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to Top Russian General, 9/11 was a Globalist Inside Job

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

That is what computers are for. Doing the idiotic busywork of searching.

Don't forget the first rule of computers "Garbage In, Garbage Out"! Read the report. That's the best and most complete search. Its been how many years now - 5?

People like you can't figure out the important information to search for to resolve the grade school physics problem. Search for "center of gravity" and "center of mass". The NCSTAR1 report says the top of the south tower tilted more than 20 degrees and how much north/south and how much east/west but not where the center of gravity was so we can figure out whether or not it was still above the core.

And how would you go about, exactly, of measuring the true center of mass of such an irregular object that existed for only a few seconds and the only record we have are some videos? You can determine where the center of mass was by observing the reaction of the object.

That is one of the peculiar things about 9/11. Why didn't the top of the south tower crush one side of the building more than the other and fall down the side?

Well, if you can't figure that out I can't see any reason trying to explain it.

That 10,000 page report is STUPID! Some people are just too dumb to figure out some of the reasons why it is STUPID.

Oh there's a lot of stupid going on around here alright.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

That is one of the peculiar things about 9/11. Why didn't the top of the south tower crush one side of the building more than the other and fall down the side?

Well, if you can't figure that out I can't see any reason trying to explain it.

This is a very interesting point. Controlled Demolition does add up nicely for an explanation.
edit on 10-7-2011 by kwakakev because: fixed quotes

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Expression of Dead Load in Structural Calculations

There are several convenient ways to express the intensity of dead loads.

Floors, Roofs, and Walls

Most floor, roof, and wall systems have fairly uniform density and their weights can be expressed in terms of weight per unit area. With dead loads expressed in this manner, tributary area concepts can be used to determine the forces exerted on the supporting members.

To compute the average unit weight (i.e. weight per unit area) such a system, the weights of all items in system are expressed in terms of their weight per square foot of surface area even if they are located as particular locations.

www.bgstructuralengineering.com...

Here ya go.

Oh Hooper you do have a serious reading comprehension problem. Your quote is talking about 'weight per unit area', that is not 'pounds per square inch', or 'foot'.

PSI is pounds per square inch, which is pressure, period.

This is typical of you, if you knew anything about physics and mechanics you wouldn't be making this ridiculous claim.

How many quotes do I have to show you?

Pounds per square inchOneRiot

A pressure gauge reading in psi (red scale) and kPa (black scale)

The pound per square inch or, more accurately, pound-force per square inch (symbol: psi or lbf/in2 or lbf/in2 or lbf/sq in or lbf/sq in) is a unit of pressure or of stress based on avoirdupois units. It is the pressure resulting from a force of one pound-force applied to an area of one square inch:

1 psi approximately equals 6,894.757 Pa, where pascal (Pa) is the SI unit of pressure.

en.wikipedia.org...

pounds per square inch (PSI)

Definition

Pressure a gas or liquid exerts on the walls of its container. Also called PSIG for pounds per square inch gauge. See also bar.

www.businessdictionary.com...

POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH
Pronunciation (US):

Dictionary entry overview: What does pounds per square inch mean?

• POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH (noun)
The noun POUNDS PER SQUARE INCH has 1 sense:

1. a unit of pressure

www.audioenglish.net...

I'm not sure if you are really this dumb, or you are just doing it on purpose in order to simply distract from the discussion? It's hilarious when you have a tool in your hands that you could use to find this information before you make yourself look like an idiot.

If you can make this mistake, then I think it's a given that you also fail to understand more complicated mechanical and physics terms, like the laws of motion and momentum conservation and probably how buildings are actually constructed. You could not understand those concepts, and fail to understand what PSI is.

edit on 7/10/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
reply to post by hooper

Glad you think that you have an "understanding" of physics. Unfortunately it takes a lot more than that to understand a complex event like a massive building collapse.

Things like false flags, espionage, politics, corruption, apartheid, military industry complex, global banking, neo conservationism, zionism, new world order, media consolidation, psychological operations and information warfare also help.

The distributions of steel and concrete need to be gotten correct just for skyscrapers to hold themselves up and withstand the wind.

So a lot of people who claim they understand physics have spent 9.8 years making fools of themselves by not demanding that information just so they could know the initial conditions before the planes hit. Bazant can't even get Newton's 3rd Law straight. It is demonstrated here by the falling portion crushing itself against the lower and thereby using up its own kinetic energy.

www.youtube.com...

psik

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Not that it makes any difference to what psi is.

Yep, since I said pounds per square foot, the defintion for pounds per square inch doesn't make a difference. You do realize that inches and feet are different, right? That they're not the same thing?

They are both measurements of pressure. 'POUNDS PER SQUARE' means it is pressure, not whether it's inches or feet or miles. See the quotes in my post above...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Oh Hooper you do have a serious reading comprehension problem. Your quote is talking about 'weight per unit area', that is not 'pounds per square inch', or 'foot'.

Good Lord! You actually posted my quote wherein I underlined the phrase WEIGHT PER SQUARE FOOT OF SURFACE AREA then proceeded to tell me I have a reading comprehension problem because it doesn't say foot!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The distributions of steel and concrete need to be gotten correct just for skyscrapers to hold themselves up and withstand the wind.

Why? I mean you admitted that you reached your conclusions without that information, so obviously it not needed.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

PSI is pounds per square inch, which is pressure, period.

No, its irrelevant, period.

This is typical of you, if you knew anything about physics and mechanics you wouldn't be making this ridiculous claim.

Out of curiosity, what is my claim?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Good Lord! You actually posted my quote wherein I underlined the phrase WEIGHT PER SQUARE FOOT OF SURFACE AREA then proceeded to tell me I have a reading comprehension problem because it doesn't say foot!

So what?

Your quote is NOT talking about pounds per square foot, PSI, it is talking about 'weight per unit area' which is a different thing altogether.

My mention of foot was to do with your later claim that it says inches, and thus was wrong. So YES you DO have a serious undeniable reading comprehension problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Out of curiosity, what is my claim?

Er, this one?

PSF - pounds per square foot is a measure of weight, not pressure....

That I showed you in my first reply is...

pound per square foot
McGraw-Hill Science & Technology Dictionary:
pound per square foot
Home > Library > Science > Sci-Tech Dictionary
(′pau̇nd pər ¦skwer ′fu̇t)

(mechanics) A unit of pressure equal to the pressure resulting from a force of 1 pound applied uniformly over an area of 1 square foot. Abbreviated psf.

www.answers.com...

...That you claimed was irrelevant because, 'we're not talking about mechanics' (sic)?

PSF is the same as PSI, pounds per square inch, or if you like PSM pounds per square mile. The unit of measurement doesn't matter, if it's 'pounds per square' it is a measurement of pressure.

Do you actually follow along with the discussion, or do you forget the last post you read?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Forget it, you're obviously not going to pick up on the obvious difference as all your knowledge is a result of intense study at Google University. Pounds per square foot - PSF - is, in the matter that was being discussed, the distribution of steel and concrete in a building - is a reference to weight per square foot. Try and stay on the point.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Again, is it unreasonable to say this Russian guy is bias?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Agreed

What has happened to this thread. What happened to the OPs topic?
edit on 11-7-2011 by Buford2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Forget it, you're obviously not going to pick up on the obvious difference as all your knowledge is a result of intense study at Google University. Pounds per square foot - PSF - is, in the matter that was being discussed, the distribution of steel and concrete in a building - is a reference to weight per square foot. Try and stay on the point.

No, it was/is not a reference to 'weight per square foot', you are just trying to spin your way out of your obvious and stupid mistake. Sorry mate, but it's out there for all to see now. You argued PSI was a measurement of weight not pressure, nothing more nothing less.

Google not needed for common knowledge, it took Google to show you the proof. I can't win with you, if I don't show some kind of link then you demand proof, if I do show a link you make other excuses to ignore the proof.
Grow up man, and stop being so ridiculously unreasonable, admit when you're wrong and move on. Instead it's taken how many posts for this nonsense?

A nice demonstration of an OSers attempt to spin though, every post you made was an attempt to spin your claim to try to wiggle out of being proved obvioulsy wrong. You failed. You've pissed me off, so this little discussion will be saved for further reference when you claim to know more than me, or anyone else who actually does understand basic physics and what mechanics is.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

You argued PSI was a measurement of weight not pressure, nothing more nothing less.

Please show me where I argued that PSI is a measurement of weight and not pressure. I didn't even mention PSI until you brought it up.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

You argued PSI was a measurement of weight not pressure, nothing more nothing less.

Please show me where I argued that PSI is a measurement of weight and not pressure. I didn't even mention PSI until you brought it up.

OK one more time hooper, and I'm done with this stupidity...

PSF - pounds per square foot is a measure of weight, not pressure....

PSF, PSI, both mean PRESSURE, not weight. Whether it's inches, or feet, is irrelevant to that fact. So whether I say PSF or PSI it doesn't matter, as the measurement is not the point. The point is what it is measuring, pressure not weight, and you got that wrong big time.

You tried to argue that because you said 'foot', not 'inch', you were right. But you're not, the measurement used is irrelevant. As I mentioned it can be inches, feet, or miles, as long as it says 'pounds per square' it is a measurement of pressure. Just admit you were wrong, you're not going to weazle out of this by spinning your claims. I know I know far more about this than you ever will.

What is used to measure oil pressure in your car hooper?

(yes hoop that is a pressure gauge)

And one more quote for you...

Pound Force Per Square Foot (lbf/ft2) is a unit in the category of Pressure. It is also known as pound force/square foot, pound per square foot. This unit is commonly used in the UK, US, FPS unit systems. Pound Force Per Square Foot (lbf/ft2) has a dimension of ML-1T-2 where M is mass, L is length, and T is time. It can be converted to the corresponding standard SI unit Pa by multiplying its value by a factor of 47.88025898.

www.efunda.com...

Feet or inches it is still a measurement of pressure, not weight. Weight is measured in pounds, not pounds per square foot, or inch.

edit on 7/11/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

PSF, PSI, both mean PRESSURE, not weight.

Context. When a structural engineer is discussing dead loads and building materials they are talking about the weight of materials (concrete, steel, wood, ceiling tiles, etc.) per square foot as they are generally found in a given area, floor or level of a structure. End of discussion. You don't have a clue.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Context. When a structural engineer is discussing dead loads and building materials they are talking about the weight of materials (concrete, steel, wood, ceiling tiles, etc.) per square foot as they are generally found in a given area, floor or level of a structure. End of discussion. You don't have a clue.

But with the floors outside the core in the WTC that would be a combination of steel and concrete.

It doesn't tell us the amount of steel and it doesn't tell us the amount of concrete.

So what is your point? When the plane deflected the building it had to move an amount of mass according to the conservation of momentum. The plane id not do calculations on the basis of square feet.

psik

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Jeez hooper it makes no difference what the context is, PSF, and PSI, are measurements of pressure, period.

The problem you are having is again in understanding, live loads are measured in pressure exerted over an area, not weight. You can not calculate live loads from the weight of objects, weight is used for preliminary measurements to calculate the PSF, or PSI, needed to hold the weight.

How to Calculate Pound Per Square Foot Loads

The pound per square foot load, also known as pressure, exerted on an object is based on the base area and weight of the object. This is the average amount of pressure exerted by the object over the entire base surface. This measurement can be relevant for judging whether a platform can support an object. An object with a large base area exerts less pressure than an object the same weight with a smaller base area.

www.ehow.com...

PSF is pressure hooper, not weight.

edit on 7/11/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

Its a statement with regard to the weight of a material as can be found generally in a level, floor, area, etc. Not pressure in this context. Just face, you're wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join