It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's World Order?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kkrattiger

When I say YOU I am referring to the reader, but I have said several times before, including my original post, that I mean EVERYBODY. I have also said numerous times that we are all equals, including myself. That I am no more or less than you or anybody else. Perhaps you didn't read the whole thread? Understandable, I often skip over posts when reading threads.

As far as people being forced to harbor me due to their feeling of obligation, well that is their own fault as I have made it perfectly clear that they can ask me to leave without any feelings of resentment from myself. If they are forced due to obligation then it is they who are forcing themselves, not I.

You are entitled to your opinion regarding money, I have no problems with you disagreeing with me. The problem with money is that it is a flawed reward system. Money rewards bad deeds as well as good deeds, moreover not all good deeds are rewarded with money, in fact some are punished. If you help someone you are not rewarded with money, you may even be punished by loosing money. If you help someone you ARE rewarded with dopamine, nature's reward system. Money rewards things such as murder and war, but dopamine does not reward such things.

Money can be considered a middleman because people only really want money because they can use it to purchase things that give them a shot of dopamine. If we skip the middleman then people will not be rewarded by doing bad things such as murder and people will be rewarded for doing good things such as helping one another.

Edit: Interesting that you should mention my programming studies. Now I am learning more than just programming, I am also learning 3d modeling, animation, etc... Technically I find that programming is my stronger suit, but I enjoy all of my studies. Where, from a societal point of view, it would not be considered 'wrong' to attend college whilst being jobless, but since I am not paying someone to teach me what I am doing is considered 'wrong.' Even though I am accomplishing the exact same thing that a programming student would be accomplishing, he is a valued member of society and I am not simply because the exchange of money is not involved.
edit on 14-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

Edit: Technically I am also learning history as I enjoy reading about it quite a bit, I am also taking a language course. When I say I am taking a language course I do not mean I am going to college literally, but I am improving my writing skills every time I read and every time I write, like now for instance. I'm sure if you go through some of my older posts you will see how my technique has improved. I also enjoy the sciences and mathematics. Learning programming, especially while creating a video game, requires some mathematical understanding. Whenever I find a need to accomplish something with an application I am working on I seek out the knowledge required to accomplish it, be it mathematical, logical or anything else.

The interesting thing here is that I am not guided through a series of requirements put forth by a teacher. I am guided by nature. My desires guide me to the next step in my advancement. It is not a human teacher that tells me what I need to learn, but nature instead. A much better teacher IMHO.

edit on 14-7-2011 by Symbiot because: Typo

Edit: Also to clarify my stance in regards to 'elevating myself' over others. You, I and everyone are of equal worth, equal value to the universe and that value is exactly invaluable. If anyone offers you $35,000 a year for your time I would suggest you turn it down because it's quite the rip off. Your time has a value of $infinity, my time has a value of $infinity, OUR time has a value of $infinity.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The USA does not exist friend. The USA is a figment of your imagination, a conjuring brought about by the collective imagination of those who would have themselves called Americans. Do you wish it that you and all of us should be ruled by an imaginary being?

HUMANITY HUMANITY HUMANITY.

Edit: What is the USA? First the USA is a series of lines drawn onto paper, referred to as borders these lines are drawn which is an act of the creative mind, not the logical mind. Secondly the USA is a collection of written rules. These rules are completely made up. For instance part of America states that you cannot smoke pot, but the truth is that you can, this is an imaginary rule. Part of America states that you cannot drive faster than a written 'speed limit,' but the truth is you most certainly can. These rules exist only on paper in much the same way Narnia exists only on paper. The USA and Narnia are quite similar in that they are both complete works of fiction.

The rules of nature are real, they are true and CANNOT be subverted. A rule of nature states that if you jump out of a 12th story window you will plummet to your death or disfigurement, so long as you are not utilizing any type of safety measure such as a parachute or net. This rule cannot be broken, it is absolutely true. The rules of nature on not merely writings on paper, they actually exist. They are NOT figment's of your imagination.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
Edit: Interesting that you should mention my programming studies. Now I am learning more than just programming, I am also learning 3d modeling, animation, etc... Technically I find that programming is my stronger suit, but I enjoy all of my studies. Where, from a societal point of view, it would not be considered 'wrong' to attend college whilst being jobless, but since I am not paying someone to teach me what I am doing is considered 'wrong.' Even though I am accomplishing the exact same thing that a programming student would be accomplishing, he is a valued member of society and I am not simply because the exchange of money is not involved.

Edit: Technically I am also learning history as I enjoy reading about it quite a bit, I am also taking a language course. When I say I am taking a language course I do not mean I am going to college literally, but I am improving my writing skills every time I read and every time I write, like now for instance. I'm sure if you go through some of my older posts you will see how my technique has improved. I also enjoy the sciences and mathematics. Learning programming, especially while creating a video game, requires some mathematical understanding. Whenever I find a need to accomplish something with an application I am working on I seek out the knowledge required to accomplish it, be it mathematical, logical or anything else.

I should add that my major is Philosophy

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kkrattiger
reply to post by Symbiot

My guess is, you are very young.

edit on 14-7-2011 by kkrattiger because: took a word out "stay" "couchsurf" didn't make sense

edit on 14-7-2011 by kkrattiger because: Added last 3 sentences

I'm sure you've noticed that in my original response to your posts I chose to ignore the above comment. It is common among political debates to begin attacking a persons character when you realize you cannot defeat them on the issues at hand. One very effective method of attacking a persons character is to get them to attack their own character. You simply 'push their buttons' so to speak, that is you say something you believe will upset them. This will, in the hopes of the attacker, cause them to become angered and possibly go off on an angry tirade thus making themselves look like a jerk.

This strategy is no longer effective on me as I am aware of the strategy and it's purpose. The fact that you have chosen to implement this strategy tells me that you are aware of your inability to defeat me on this issue. I chose to type this here so that you know that I know. Now I know that you know that I know so we are on the same page correct?

I feel that I have learned quite a bit since this world here and I have met. Can't wait for graduation day.

Edit: I've actually noticed this strategy implemented by others in a lot of my threads. The interesting thing is not what I ascertain from this, but what you ascertain from this. Clearly you are aware of your inability to defeat me on a range of issues, yet you refuse to see the meaning behind that fact.

I understand why one might want to refuse to see the meaning behind that, you want to be 'right.' Moreover the implications of my being correct on these issues is MASSIVE, civilization as we know it would cease to exist. Why it would mean that your entire life, everything you've ever worked for was a backwards lie. Very tough to acknowledge that I'm sure. . It would in effect mean the end of the world.

edit on 15-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Not trying to seem like I'm bashing you or anything but I highly doubt you're going to be able to spark a cause or anybody for that matter to remove the monetary system away from our world unless there was some sort of an event that sparks up and devastates our world order and causes us to have to start working our way back up from scratch. Money is to embedded in our system for it to be removed.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Genesis0SeekerofKnowledge
Not trying to seem like I'm bashing you or anything but I highly doubt you're going to be able to spark a cause or anybody for that matter to remove the monetary system away from our world unless there was some sort of an event that sparks up and devastates our world order and causes us to have to start working our way back up from scratch. Money is to embedded in our system for it to be removed.

This does not sound as though you are bashing me at all, sounds more like a valid point to be made. I do not know exactly what the future holds, couldn't be happier about that fact either because life would otherwise be rather boring. Technically you could be right, there could very well be some type of massive cataclysm that throws humanity into great peril, but later results in a world changed for the better. It would not be the first time something of this nature has happened to our planet, the dinosaurs come to mind. Although the change there didn't bode well for the dinosaurs it certainly paved the way for us.

In my mind that's not the way things happen, although I certainly could be wrong on that point. First off I see that there are a great many people out there expecting Armageddon, asteroids, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, economic collapse, WWIII, the whole nine yards as far as cataclysms go. Really though it wouldn't be that great of a story if most everyone got exactly what they were expecting. Personally I think they're gonna get exactly what they don't expect which is a smooth perfectly executed fade from one kingdom to another.

I saw a history channel show not long ago regarding Mayan prophesy, no surprises there I suppose, but there were some interesting things mentioned in this program. I'll probably get the terminology wrong and I don't remember dates and such, but I think you'll get the gist of what I'm saying here. As I'm sure you are aware the Mayans had a calendar that predicted a series of great changes which fell along a series of mathematically calculated epochs. Each epoch was supposed to end and/or begin with a significant change culminating with the last epoch that would signify the greatest change.

The show I watched went over some of the changes that occurred to the Mayan culture during the switchover of several epochs. Each of these changes were pretty much the same. At the end of each epoch the Mayans simply walked away from their old kingdoms and cities to form new ones. Conflict and chaos did not present itself in these changeovers, most anyway. The last one coincided with their being conquered by overseas visitors, at least that's what this program had to say about it. Nonetheless it was still a changeover from one kingdom to another.

This is pretty much what I see in store for the world at large. People simply walking away from their old ways and forming a brand new way of life. Walking away from their old civilization and forming a better one. I find that it would probably be of benefit to people to make this changeover more gradient like rather than all of a sudden. That is the changeover begins with just a few people, or even just one wink wink. These individuals simply walk away from their debt, from money, from slavery and begin living their life as free people. True this might not be the easiest life at first, but it does have it's rewards yet to come. There are a great many people that are just fed up with being told what to do, who to be and how to be it. As more and more people simply walk away word will spread that it is possible to simply walk away. Their friends will see them, the word will spread far and wide. Why not help each other instead of compete with each other the word will say. Why not be who you choose to be instead of what you are told to be the word will say.

Here and there communities will begin to pop up, self sufficient communities where people share with each other, helping each other to survive and enjoy life. In these communities things such as hatred will become non-existent for what reason would you have to hate your neighbor, he is not competing against you he is helping you. People will see these communities, they will see the problems that their society has do not exist in these communities. They will see that people in these communities do not steal for there is no reason to steal, simply ask and you shall receive. They will see that people in these communities do not kill because they would only be hurting themselves and their community if they did so. They will see that people in these communities do not rape because they can enjoy a pleasurable experience doing whatever it is they choose to do. More and more will see what a life worth living looks like.

Communities grow larger and larger, soon entire villages, towns even cities convert to the age of freedom. Factories, power generation facilities, oil wells all become available for the use of those who would choose to use them. I do not see the NEED for a cataclysm, but it will never happen unless people start dropping out. I know someone who has already dropped out and he anxiously awaits his friends.

Ah sweet smooth peaceful revolution. Right on schedule too.
edit on 16-7-2011 by Symbiot because: changed 'of benefit' to 'be of benefit'

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
@op
1. i like your analogy with the light bulb, i was thinking about energy in these parameters
its a bad system, evolution and progress , well being should be important not profit

2. i read some things about your life and i have your solution

i was against the trillionaires, for some weeks
but you see the people like and want to be ruled
until all of our rights are taken, people will enjoy being ruled so these years there is no chance of changing the system
wait until there is acknowledgement and will from the masses
i try to explain to many: you dont understand the war on terror is fake, the rulers profit in numerous counts from you believing that
they first try to tell me im wrong, if i show them i know what im talking about, theyll back up and tell me they dont care, they only care for them to be happy

so you see, people get what they deserve

until there is a flame in everyone, dont protest against the system, talk to people, stay in touch with the things happening but dont waste your time being against it, mind your own well being

All this new world order # is natural, the weak are being controlled
There have been many ways to control throughout history: religion(all of them), lies, propaganda, false flags (manyyy), faking history(WW2 and holohoax comes to mind), entertainment.

If theres one thing i dont agree with the rich is that nature should not be destroyed, every plant and animal needs to be able to live in their natural habitat.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mariuss

I see no reason why I should not put forth the effort to reason with people. It worked with my GF and if current events in my life are any indication, and they are, then it has been working in places like this as well.

You say you're not happy with the extremely wealthy controlling others, but their ability to control comes from those they control. If you are one of those then you are an accomplice. For each individual that ceases to help them the rich loose power. I'm sure they would love for you to think otherwise, for you to think that the only way to put a dent in their power structure is for millions to quit, but the truth is that it only takes one.

They live in a glass house and I be throwin' rocks like it nobody's bidness.

Edit: Your post was an obvious attempt to shut me up. Wonder why you would want me to keep quiet? Could it be that my words lay waste to your empire?
edit on 16-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
you can talk how much you want
but its for your own welfare to take care of your health or money

the oridinary human does not want to know that he is controlled from the dark

and to answer the thread
i think that the majority of the nwo is zionists

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mariuss
you can talk how much you want
but its for your own welfare to take care of your health or money

the oridinary human does not want to know that he is controlled from the dark

and to answer the thread
i think that the majority of the nwo is zionists

My health and welfare are in jeopardy just living in a world as rife with hate as this one. The only way to protect my well being is to put forth an effort to rid the world of hatred and ignorance. My health requires the healthy operation of the entire human race, it would behoove me to put forth the effort to ensure their well being.

Many people would much rather put the blinders on yes, but I am willing to risk everything in order to help them take their blinders off. A soldier at war is willing to risk his life for what he believes in, I am no different, only that what I believe in is not a country, but an ideal. An ideology that we need each other, killing each other, controlling each other and throwing each other away hurts not only them, but everybody including ourselves. Look and you will see the truth in this, this world is in great peril. It's not just the poor, but also the other classes, they are all in great peril, a great ignorance has befallen all of mankind.

I actually do not even know what a zionist is, is that someone of the Jewish faith? Personally I believe the NWO, the WO, is made up of people. Be they rich or poor, American or Chinese, Christian or Jewish, they are members of the human race. It is not only the rich who wield power over others, even a wife may rule her husband or vise versa. A supervisor may rule his underlings, a customer will rule over a customer service agent, a teacher will reign down terror upon a student that wishes to be themselves as opposed to what the teacher prescribes.

Edit: “The best victory is to win without actually fighting. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy’s resistance without fighting.” - Sun Tzu
edit on 17-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

Edit: “Know thyself and know thy enemy. If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the results of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.” -Sun Tzu
edit on 17-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Actually you cannot protest against the system. Doing so will make your life even worse. The only thing that could help people understand this illusion is by evoking a chaos- an economic doom from where we cannot recover. That would put an end to slavery. As the op intended we can be happily ever after.

But people always tend to go back right to the drawing board and make sure that economy always survives despite the falloff. They would simply wake up, dust out their clothes as if nothing happened and carry on with their tv and entertainment.IMHO

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NTMofficial
Its the Rothchilds world disorder were they create wars and fund both sides, make laws to oppress the people and put themselfs on top a world order were they give you disease's and sell you the cures.

if people dont wake up, our children/grandchildren will be slaves.

And "they" are Jews, for they all sing the song of the Jewish elite when they have the chance. They want everyone to mix race to death, except for Jews, so they can control everyone more easily.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish
Actually you cannot protest against the system. Doing so will make your life even worse. The only thing that could help people understand this illusion is by evoking a chaos- an economic doom from where we cannot recover. That would put an end to slavery. As the op intended we can be happily ever after.

But people always tend to go back right to the drawing board and make sure that economy always survives despite the falloff. They would simply wake up, dust out their clothes as if nothing happened and carry on with their tv and entertainment.IMHO

All controlled by Jews and done by their design.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I actually do not even know what a zionist is, is that someone of the Jewish faith? Personally I believe the NWO, the WO, is made up of people. Be they rich or poor, American or Chinese, Christian or Jewish, they are members of the human race. It is not only the rich who wield power over others, even a wife may rule her husband or vise versa. A supervisor may rule his underlings, a customer will rule over a customer service agent, a teacher will reign down terror upon a student that wishes to be themselves as opposed to what the teacher prescribes.

If you don't know who a Zionist is than you need to do some research. Believe me, you will be surprised when all the things you learned in school was wrong and manipulated purposefully so nobody would question the Zionists. Do some research, and find out how Jewish Zionist have screwed people over several times throughout history. Here is a site that could help: www.lovethetruth.com...

You, along with everyone else in the world, has been fooled by Jews for several centuries.
edit on 18-7-2011 by rdavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rdavis

Although I'm sure I'll look up the word zionist to see what it means I do not think that those of the Jewish faith are completely responsible for the chaos and enslavement of our world. As you can probably ascertain from this thread the fault lies in the hands of everybody. Yes it is true that the extremely wealthy wield power over a great many others, but it is those others that give the extremely wealthy the ability to wield power over a great many others. The only reason the extremely wealthy can wield power is because they have a lot of money and the people are willing to do anything to get just a small piece of that money. So they dangle that money in front of the faces of those less wealthy in order to get them to do whatever it is the wealthy want them to do.

You cannot defeat the rich on their terms. The golden rule is that whoever has the gold makes the rules and the rich have the gold. If they are making the rules then you cannot use that system of rules against them. The only way to defeat them is to eliminate the need for money, then their status as powerful wealthy puppet masters will have diminished to nothing for they would hold nothing that anyone would want and therefore have zero ability to entice others to do their bidding.

As for the schooling system. There are still a few useful things taught in schools, mathematics comes to mind. The school exists only in small part to give knowledge. The primary function of a school is to teach kids how to obey authority. You go through the schooling system being told what to do, who to be, where to be, when to be there, etc... By the time a child exits the schooling system they are so used to following orders that they have become numb to it, they are used to it and don't even notice that they are not in control of their own lives.

Sit boo boo sit...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by radkrish

I probably already addressed this in my last post, but the point is that the extremely wealthy want you to think that the only way is chaos. They want you to think that it is near impossible to destroy their power structure so that you don't even try. It's exactly the same as what can be found in the wild. Many creatures fend off their foes by making themselves appear larger than they really are, this scares their potential predators away. This is exactly what the rich are doing to the public.

They make themselves appear virtually invincible, much larger then they really are. All those threads about their surveillance capabilities and their ability to control the minds of individuals is way exaggerated to make themselves appear more powerful in order to scare away potential predators. They want you to give up before you even start. The fact is that their power structure is incredibly weak, it can be broken with the slightest flutter. Simply stop desiring money and they will no longer have the ability to entice others to do their bidding.

Edit: That's right people, the biggest of all their lies is that they are NOT invincible. They are NOT even powerful, just a couple of spoiled brats. Simply stop working for them. Simply stop doing what they tell you to do. Simply stop desiring their money and they will cease to exist. For every SINGLE individual that simply stops doing their bidding they lose power. They want you to think it takes a million, but it literally only takes one. YOU are the source of their power. All you have to do is stop being the source of their power. STOP working for them. STOP supporting their monetary system. Start sharing with each other instead of selling to each other. If you sell to someone then you are tempting them to obtain money which they will do by working for the rich puppet masters. If you share with each other then there will be no need for money and thus no need to do the bidding of those that hold all of the money.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

P.S. Unfortunately there are a lot of people out there that cannot afford the internet and thus cannot read my words. However; I know a place I can go where plenty of disgruntled poor people would love to hear what I have to say.
edit on 18-7-2011 by Symbiot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join