It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking!! Lone man explains to WFTV News just why he loves the Orlando Police Department.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Best video ever.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by isthisreallife

but if hes not hes the poster boy of what "insert who u think runs the world" want us to be i hope for all thats good and holy that he was kidding but if hes not......lol this just raised the sheep bar

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I can't tell if this guy is a "planted" cop to spread propaganda....or if he's just being sarchastic throughout the whole video. I know one thing, the way this guy looks and talks...he wreaks of being a cop. He certainly is not one of us, I can tell you that much. "We shouldn't let things like liberty and freedom get in the way of law and order" ? That is short for I support a police state where you are no longer able to use your own mind and any oppression against the people (no matter how brutal) is acceptable. This is not the face of one of us "average people" who have already endured the opposite side of this tyranny. This guy HAS TO BE a cop of some sort. No way around it. I was in the military myself and there is a certain aura that cops put out znd this guy wreaks of it. I'm sure many other military members on here can attest to what I speak of. It's probably no coincidence that he got this air time ...out of all those people they could have talked to ....they found THIS GUY.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

LOL

You really think that?
edit on 7/9/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

LOL

You really think that?
edit on 7/9/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

You can't just come on here with an LOL.. AND NO EXPLANANATION. Wait! I guess you can ...YOU HAVE THAT FREEDOM and LIBERTY to do so, currently. You're probably a cop yourself huh?.
Explain why this guy is right if you think I am so wrong? If it's so ludicrous....please enlighten the rest of us as to why someone ion a crowd would so vehemently support the total control of a police force insomuch that we should be proud to give up our very humanity (liberty and freedom) to support a machine that, quite frankly, has proven it's ability to get out of control and to use those "cool little toys" to abuse the elderly and children ...just because they (cops) are having a hard day at the office. You see, just like you and I and many sitting in prison for having a bad day....sometimes they take it out on others inadvertently....unfortunately, cops have "cool little toys" that they use to punish US for their bad day....and they sometimes end up killing the victim.

They are out of control lately with abuse of power and they are taking it out on average, everyday people. Suppose we are not talking about "every cop", fine....some may still be good...but with total, unquestionable control over the people, any bad cop can make a bad LIFE for many people. Please tell me why it is so funny or disbelievable that we people should have a right to liberty and freedom and to NOT want someone else to have a tyrannical control over our lives. So, Yes I do really believe what I said and I'll back it up until I die......I have the "freedom" to say what i just said, yet, having it the way this guy wants it....I would have already been arrested before I could have responded to you. Waiting for your answer. Throw a little brain work into reply instead of a simple LOL response. Certainly you have a good reason to believe why we should surrender all freedoms to these rogue NWO cops that are doing nothing but breaking their own laws, and even the laws of the United Nations Charter, on "Human Rights", bu arresting people with cameras in their front yards, tasering little old ladies and little boys who are no threat at all and even attacking people for doing nothing at all......just to find out later that they attacked and put the wrong person in a coma. Waiting....
edit on 9-7-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

You can't just come on here with an LOL.. AND NO EXPLANANATION

I lold.

I know you aren't serious so I'm gonna leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Did he say "Caucasian-Americans"?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Phenomium, you do realize that this guy was being sarcastic by taking the extreme? I agree with what you say and I believe he would also. He is saying the same thing you are only through the use of satire. And he's quite brilliant at it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
On one hand it's illegal to feed the homeless in Orlando, FL and on the other it's illegal to grow a garden in your front yard in Oak Park, MI.

.........Ain't Amerika grand!!!.......

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I support this guy's message wholeheartedly

I am thankful everyday that police departments everywhere are upholding the law and suppressing our freedoms

otherwise people would be growing vegetables in their yards and collecting rainwater ,and now we are safe from people like that

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Tres cool. I wonder what his ATS username is. hmmmmm

edit on 7/9/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Awesome!!! S&F I have Enjoyed this Thanks for Posting

He Would make a Great Business Man with Evangelistic ways

Law Comedy Central

OrlandoCopWatch
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

to ADD!!

IN the Future !! This is what Law enforcement Will BE! its getting Close !
Well Until We wake Up or an LEO Wakes UP

Equilibrium trailer

Equilibrium - live to feel

When Law Become Illegal to Something That brings Love and Companionship
What would you do to Fight Against it !

Much Like Feeding the Homeless! of Helping People Become Illegal

Warning for People with Feelings
sad puppy scene

Living Like like its 1984 ! (Orwellian ) Black intimidation NAZI SS Uniforms you see in the Streets of Today
edit on 9-7-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

You can't just come on here with an LOL.. AND NO EXPLANANATION

I lold.

I know you aren't serious so I'm gonna leave it at that.

OK so I misspelled a word. It happens when you type more than a couple of words to make a point. You clearly don't even have a lexicon large enough to defend your side of the story. All you do is say LOL and point out a misspelling to make your point....I never claimed to be perfect, but at least I am making a point, not just taking up server space with LOL's and acting like I am defending my side of the story, with a smug sense of satisfaction, that is backed up on nothing but idle, wordless retorts. Perhaps, you should leave it at that, clearly you don't know any other words than LOL. Which isn't really a word, it's an acronym, so I am being very generous to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beaux

Phenomium, you do realize that this guy was being sarcastic by taking the extreme? I agree with what you say and I believe he would also. He is saying the same thing you are only through the use of satire. And he's quite brilliant at it.

I suspected as much...I just couldn't really tell. Usually, someone who is being facetious will be a little more obvious about it. If he was being sarcastic, he certainly made a point,....if not, he certainly made a lot of enemies. I can usually just tell when someone is fooling around, but like you said, if he took it to the extreme..he did it well.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
hilarious! good job pointing out how ridiculous it all is

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That guy hit the nail on the head .. I actually did LOL! . . Great find OP!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Hey guys I just wanted to thank you for likeing this post enough to bring it all the way to the front page. It makes me really happy.

I love this website and will always try to meaningfully contribute.

GO TEAM!

- Drew

Proof:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60ea1c06615d.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
love the snark!

But he brings up an interesting question. Do we want police to selectively enforce laws based on their own persona opinions? Or do we want the police enforcing the laws that are written by our elected officials? I'm not sure I agree with his (implied) point that cops should use selective enforcement.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by incrediblelousminds

Common sense is the best form of judgement. Sadly a lot of people don't have it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium

Originally posted by Beaux

I suspected as much...I just couldn't really tell. Usually, someone who is being facetious will be a little more obvious about it. If he was being sarcastic, he certainly made a point,....if not, he certainly made a lot of enemies. I can usually just tell when someone is fooling around, but like you said, if he took it to the extreme..he did it well.

Next time, if you watch the whole video before posting, you might catch the big disclaimer at the end pointing out the obvious sarcasm for anyone lacking in that department.
edit on 9-7-2011 by incrediblelousminds because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join