It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking!! Lone man explains to WFTV News just why he loves the Orlando Police Department.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+107 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Does this fit in this forum? I'm always unsure where to put cop videos. We need a forum dedicated to it...but I think it is still Politically related...and funny.

At least it gave me a chuckle. Hope you enjoy ATS.
edit on 7/8/2011 by drew1749 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Sorry fixed the link. It's good now.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

"In America, the last we want is Liberty, Justice or Conscience getting in the way of the law"
"As long as people are being arrested for feeding the homeless, I will support the Orlando Police."

Hahahahahahaha. I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic.

edit on 8-7-2011 by isthisreallife because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Love that guy...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

S&F My friend that made my day, we need more people to stand up and do what this gentlemen did. All I have to say to that guy is watch you back from here on out because Big Brother is watching you now

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This guy has crafted himself in to a very beautiful monkey wrench. It is a pleasure to watch him work. Imagine the focus that requires not to slip up or fall out laughing.

I hope to be as effective as he, if ever I am in the same situation (or create a similar situation, which is exactly what he did).

Really inspiring. I think that if he had kept working on him he might have had the reporter rushing the police.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

brilliant!!
Snf

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

If you've ever seen the Colbert Report it's the same concept. Although this guy is better because it isn't scripted.

Both are Satire geniuses.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This guy RULZ!!!

And what is even funnier is that the news guy thinks he's being totally serious. That is exactly how stupid the MSM's talking heads are.

Thanks for sharing... it made my day!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

You're welcome.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Obviously this man is on to something.

The New Uncle Sam.

"Who Needs You".

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
That was pretty funny.

S&F4U OP for making me utter a healthy guffaw.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Y'all will notice lots of sarcasm, satires, puns, jokes, pranks, etc. guised as deceptions and lies. But behind that message is the truth.

"To blindly obey the law"
"Guilty before being proven innocent"

Lovely video. Had to stifle my laughter to avoid popping a brain vein or more!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This is the perfect way to wake up those who blindly follow the pied piper to the edge of totalitarianism. Get your points across without anger or malice but with humour and facts. It will stick into peoples minds. I cant believe in a modern society it is illegal to feed the homeless what a joke.

This reporter really wanted this guys identity but he outsmarted them with his wit. Good for him to stand alone for personal freedom.

His comments do highlight the problem we are all facing and being from the Orlando area, I know there is a lot of gung-ho police here but there are also honest and patriotic officers who do not agree with what is happening. Lets hope these honest officers can stand up to the brutal, liberty dissolving laws we see popping up in the name of safety and national security.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nice sketch.

Really enjoyed it.

Very funny.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

I would like to add the guy decided to do an interview on reddit:

www.reddit.com...

Because he was so well liked.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
wow, REALLY well done. he spoke so well, so convincing.
absolutely brilliant!
i can see some people may not get the satire, so its a good thing they had the ending note telling of the humor.
awesome. just plain awesome.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Is it just me, or does anyone else feel that the only part he was serious about was that he'd like to remain anonymous.
I actually believe that we may be looking at an actual member here. Then again, since the FBI are looking into finding out who it's members are, I may just be kidding, too.
Carry on!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

S&F and a loud applauding sound from my hands.

Thanks for posting this...I really enjoyed it.

MM

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You are very welcome. I mean I think that if I spend a couple hours on reddit a day I can at least share the better stuff with my friends on ATS.

GO TEAM!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join