It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous hacks FBI online security contractor IRC Federal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
here they go again !

Is this yet another false flag attempt to secure a "security" contract ?

Maybe someone is discrediting IRC Federal in an attempt to steal their job ?

Maybe another shot at some kind of "Net" censorship and an excuse to monitor web traffic for "evil doers" !

I wonder how many contractors would love to bid on a lucrative "cover-all" that would make somebody rich !

News Article

Friday those claiming to represent the notorious Internet hacktivist collective known as Anonymous "laid nuclear waste to" IRC Federal, an online security firm serving the Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI), as well as the Army, Navy, NASA, and the Department of Justice.

The hack, the "ownage" of IRC Federal, an IT company responsible for the online security of critical government agencies, is a major blow to the companies reputation, and another serious reminder of the potent presence of that curious cyber phenomenon known as Anonymous.........

Friday Anonymous hacked and subsequently revealed IRC Federal's databases and private emails, as well as defacing their website......

some "revealed" info includes

"various contracts, development schematics, and internal documents for various government institutions including a proposal for the FBI to develop a "Special Identities Modernization (SIM) Project" to "reduce terrorist and criminal activity by protecting all records associated with trusted individuals and revealing the identities of those individuals who may pose serious risk to the United States and its allies".

Not only does this expose a security breach, it also gives away secrets about government operations.

oxymoron here ?

edit on Jul-08-2011 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
That goes to show that Anon is not just a bunch of DDoSers.

Im hearing they have quite the movement going on now, and that the stage 1 of it is complete. To gather numbers.

I dont know the truth about this. But maybe it is a false flag, maybe not. If we could hear it right from the horses mouth it might be different. On the fence about this, dont know if this is going to be good or bad,

They don't seem to be doing it for monetary gain either, which is a big plus in my books.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hahaha I think this was supposed to be their July 4th release.

[url=http:///nHMtSnKF]Link to the pastebin

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

with so many breaches ill be running out of dramatics's soon, hmm there needs to be the big one soonz

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

just wait....maybe that makes you even more hungry /b/ro =)

but....all anonymous leaders are busted and are cia agents hacking from inside their black helicopters....!!!!!

so many people believe this crap - #antisec is real and everyone can be anonymous/release hacked stuff in the name of anonymous =)

15 members in italie and switzerland busted
www.thehackernews.com...

german federal police hacked 4 #antisec & gprs tracking data+ db released (really hot stuff!!!!)
www.thehackernews.com...

74 turkish gov sites hacked 4 #antisec
www.thehackernews.com...

italien universities hacked 4 #antisec
www.thehackernews.com...

Anonymous leaks Nimbuzz data for collusion with pro-censorship governments (really hot stuff!!!!)
www.thehackernews.com...

there is only one really offensive crew against anon/lulzsec...teamp0ison...but thats hacker warfare...these guys released tony blairs adress book...

personal details about anon/lulzsec members
www.thehackernews.com...

TeaMp0isoN leak Former British PM Tony Blair Data (really hot stuff!!!!)
www.thehackernews.com...

but we all know:

edit on 8-7-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
i love what anonymous is doing! i do! i hope that it pisses the government off enough to start censoring everything. why? because as long as the people are content...they'll let TPTB get away with whatever. maybe...just maybe...if the government strips them of everything...they'll be pissed off enough to revolt.

thing is...they won't know what to do without their medications, processed foods and televisions...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

priceless

top topics

join