It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATF Project Gunrunner Is THE Smoking Gun...Obama signed 09 Stimulus Package Funding The Project!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
It keeps getting deeper!

ATF's Project Gunrunner, which led to Operation Fast & Furious, Operation Castaway, and others, as you know has led to the release of thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of guns into the hands of God knows who. And we know why - to usher in new gun control legislation.

It's all right there in the 2009 Stimulus Bill! Our President SIGNED IT, after it was passed around to several committees. Then, his appointed US Attorney General Eric Holder, made sure the program was carried out.

READ THIS: demo.tizra.com...

For an additional amount for ‘State and Local Law Enforcement Assistance’, $40,000,000, for competitive grants to provide assistance and equipment to local law enforcement along the Southern border and in High-Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas to combat criminal narcotics activity stemming from the Southern border, of which $10,000,000 shall be transferred to ‘Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, Salaries and Expenses’ for the ATF Project Gunrunner.

IN FACT IT WAS PRETTY CLEAR:

SEC. 3. ENHANCED INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION.

(a) In General- The Attorney General, in cooperation with the Secretary of State, shall--

(1) assign agents of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives to the United States mission in Mexico, to work with Mexican law enforcement agencies in conducting investigations relating to firearms trafficking and other criminal enterprises;
(2) provide the equipment and technological resources necessary to support investigations and to trace firearms recovered in Mexico; and
(3) support the training of Mexican law enforcement officers in serial number restoration techniques, canine explosive detection, and antitrafficking tactics. (b) Authorization of Appropriations- There are authorized to be appropriated $9,500,000 for each of fiscal years 2010 and 2011 to carry out this section.

So, seemingly we have the top levels of our Government complicit, involved, carrying out acts of TREASON against our once great country.

I really don't know what else is needed to Impeach.

Related links:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT OF 2009 [H.R.1.ENR]
edit on 8-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Man, I dont even know what to say about these threads/info anymore... So sickening...

1 thing I will say... If you dont have a gun, GO GET ONE

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d68dfd863301.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Hahaha

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Here is a quote taken today from U.S. Rep. Allen West:

"At least the president needs to realize that Eric Holder needs to be removed from the Department of Justice … or else it appears President Obama is complicit and in approval of the actions of his attorney general,"

www.wnd.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
It doesn't appear that he's a part of it, he is a part of it.
Funny, but the silence from the left is not even surprising anymore, I think they are realizing what a bill of goods they bought in electing this clown.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Lord of WAR!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
It doesn't appear that he's a part of it, he is a part of it.
Funny, but the silence from the left is not even surprising anymore, I think they are realizing what a bill of goods they bought in electing this clown.

They knew all along what a bill of goods they got. They are complicit in actively encouraging these types of stunts. They just didn't think they would get caught. That's why they are quiet. They are hoping it just dies down and goes away.

It won't.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Yeah... i first learned about the 30,000 plus guns/rifles/weapons/arms intended for the Mexican Drug cartels on the 'before its news' site. it seems that mot of the action of sales and tracking the useage of the ATF released weapons is hitting the Phoenix AZ area the most...

when i first read about the overt/covert (in plain sight) operation to sell a full sprectrum of well maintained firearms to just about any questionable character with cash --- i immediately reasoned this was a set-up... a kind of entrapment venture that the CIA and military 'Advisers' who sold/gave/bequeathed all those AK's and Stinger's to the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan to.

i bet the idea was multi faceted...
(*) get a lot of firearms out via gunshows in AZ (for a variety of reasons)
(*) arm the drug cartel troops & let them fight 'turf wars'...to kill off one another...
(*) or just like arming the Afghan Mujahadeen, arm them to kill one another in future Warlord campaigns
(but that finally blew-back with OBL partially funding the 911 operation, done by a independent contractor cell.)

glad someone did a thread on the news...scooped by another site of self starter citizen reporters... but here none the less.
edit on 8-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Yea I started a thread on this last night. www.abovetopsecret.com... Guess being the early bird doesn't get ya read
Funny that they slipped the funding into the stimulus. How exactally was Gunrunner going to stimulate our economy???

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Send this to some news stations man. Get this out there

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Morticians need jobs too!!!

That is the point of the stimulus package. To push through questionable funding that would never see the light of day during normal proceedings.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13
Yea I started a thread....

How exactally was Gunrunner going to stimulate our economy???

mentioned above... american mamufactured or handled firearms being sold... gunshows where a vendor makes profits enen on consignment merchandise supplied by AFT or other covert government 'Agency'

sorry i didn't read your thread from yesterday... it just escaped my eye... i would have said the same thing then i say now... ?should i back-track and try to make things right ?

no reply needed

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
It keeps getting deeper!

I really don't know what else is needed to Impeach.

Related links:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
AMERICAN RECOVERY AND REINVESTMENT ACT OF 2009 [H.R.1.ENR]

Obama couldn't get impeached unless Chris Hansen was airing a live episode of "To Catch A Predator" and footage of an underwear clad, blood soaked Obama, holding a bloody knife over the lifeless body of a young boy, went out over the air.

Nobody has the courage to stand up to this bozo; even though polls show nearly half of Americans want his eligibility to be President investigated by Congress, no one will ask the important questions. The Judiciary is just as bad, if not worse, for refusing to even hear arguments in the case. Nothing but a bunch of cowards if you ask me.

Obama admitted to Sarah Brady that he has a "stealth agenda" to force gun restrictions on the American public, "under the radar" were his exact words. He intends to force regulations on gun owners that he knows Congress would never pass.

Oh, and let's not forget he has ordered the murder of an American Citizen without a trial. Yeah, I'm gonna keep harping on it because nobody seems to understand how dangerous this is. To be afforded some semblance of a trial is one our most basic rights as Americans, yet Obama has conferred upon himself the power to end a man's life with the stroke of a pen. No judge, no jury, no prosecutor, and no defense council; just Obama, with himself as council.

Today, it's Anwar al-Awlaki, but who would be the next American citizen to receive the death penalty without benefit of a trial? Pretty scary precedent if you ask me. The next time Obama issues a "Shoot to Kill" order, it may be a LIST of names. See how this is a slippery slope?

Anyway you slice it, when the President of the United States can kill a man with his signature alone, he is no longer a President, but a Dictator.
edit on 7/8/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yea I started a thread on this last night. www.abovetopsecret.com... Guess being the early bird doesn't get ya read

Internet psycology my friend.

You didn't use the word "Obama" it your title.

EDIT: I'm flagging this because I want that crook and his whole ensemble taken down (pretty please).

Shut it all down and start again.

V
edit on 8/7/2011 by nerbot because: stuffnat

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Funny that they slipped the funding into the stimulus. How exactally was Gunrunner going to stimulate our economy???

My apologies. Mods do what you will

FWIW, I started 2 other threads today that led me to do more research and led me here...And as another poster mentioned, this thread was written with more of an Obama flavor to it

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Ehh no biggie
I'll just get involved with yours! I would rather just merge what I have that you don't here. As long as people start to see what is going on I am satisfied. Here was where I got my info that started my looking at the stimulus bill. Link So I looked at a copy of the bill and found that section talking about 10,000,000 to the BATF for the Gunrunner operation! Of course it's not like any senators knew what gunrunner actually was back then. Nor did they care I imagine, until the details of it started to be known. Now we have a potential international incident with Mexico's reaction. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

Agreed but Mexico is just a pawn like we are.

Ironically, I'm sitting here watching FOX (I know, I know) and the 3 commentators are discussing Fast & Furious and the lady says

Everything doesn't have to be a conspiracy theory

And the other guy basically says

Yeah, but how are these operations NOT linked to Project Gunrunner, they involve planning, lots of people, and millions of dollars

even MSM is talking about it!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
When the temporary head of BATFE brings his personal attorney, instead of a Government attorney, you knew things are getting interesting.

I predict that this will be this decades Watergate with a lot more people getting burned. Because, Watergate didn't kill anybody, but this here Operation did.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I read this on another site yesterday and was going to post a thread here, but I'm not very good at that, at least yet! Anyway, this is important information that needs to get out there, so I have given you a S&F, OP. In addition, you provided many important links and laid out the thread rather well, imo.
OldCorps I would give you more than one star for your comment, were I able!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I agree 100 % this will be a big scandal. Right now there are too many holes for the administration to plug. Plus with the acting [former] head of the ATF playing ball with Issa and Grassley I believe we will find out more details. Too many people on both side of the border want answers for this to get hushed up easy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join