It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Zetas Kingpin: We Bought Guns Directly From U.S. Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Why are the US Government intentionally causing problems for the Mexican government?
That is the part I don't get..
My American/Mexican relations knowledge is poor.
Anyone shed any light for me?

I don't think this is really about Mexico. This is just a means to an end for this administration and the far left. I think the plan was to blame the escalating violence in Mexico on American gun laws and use it as a means of restricting gun rights here in the US. Unfortunately for these idiots, they got caught.

The good news for American gun owners is that this administration has virtually no credibility on the gun rights issue now. There's some talk that they may try to get some new restrictions passed later this year, but its not gonna happen in light of this mess.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mb2591

On ATS....the USA is always about ready to collapse.

just saying......

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
reply to post by mb2591

On ATS....the USA is always about ready to collapse.

just saying......

Hahaha very true

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
wow you guys really dont see it? Republicans are the ones that are selling them weapons, they don't want a comprehensive immigration reform, or dream act or anything, so they sell weapons and even buy drugs from these cartels just so they have excuses to not pass anything related to immigration.

LOL you actually believe that. Republicans and Democrats are one in the same. This is to destabilize and exploit Mexico, nothing more.

You'll so blindly follow your side that you're going to block yourself from the truth? The Democrats don't care.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia
This is to destabilize and exploit Mexico, nothing more.

I disagree. I think this was less about Mexico and more about making US gun laws appear weak and ineffective, opening the path for increased domestic gun restrictions.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We kne this...it was an obambi conceived false flag to undermine the 2nd amendment...its all BS...barry style

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts

By reading your post, I gather that he was transporting illegal controlled substances into the states?

"Was" is the key word eh?

And since you didnt mention any details about him other than him having a wife and two daughters, how is elaborating of his load going to get him in trouble??

Do spill the beans...

I suppose you want the pictures and video as well?

No!

Neither the time, nor the place, and it's off topic here.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
well, #, if the US government will sell guns to drug gangs in mexico, allowing them to be used on US citizens and mexican citizens, of course, then any "respect" I had for gun laws just went away completely. I live in L.A., and you just KNOW some of those guns are here. time to start packin' everyone, whether the law permits it or not. I've carried here before without incident, time to do it again.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pcrobotwolf
reply to post by beezzer

If found to be true this should be an impeachable offense. A .this goes against his oath as president to protect the constitution. B. this is conspiring against the rights of the people he has sworn to protect. Sadly this will stay a Mexican issue that's why he knows he can get away with this. Calderon is in his back pocket as we all know. Seriously i feel sad for the Mexican people they work there arses off here to make a better life when if they had only focused on Mexico it would not be a 3rd world country. Imagine what Mexico would look like if they didn't have a corrupt government the tourist rates would hold the country up by its self. Its freaken sad

Barack Obama commits an impeachable offense every time a drone strike kills a civilian. you only get impeached when it's for political reasons, not REAL reasons.hell, bushco committed mass murder against their own people, and they get to work the rubber chicken circuit for big bucks. gunrunning is pretty far down the list compared to that. nope, as long as Obama keeps licking israel's ballsack, he gets to stay.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I just wanted to bump this to point out this is the same group that did the Anonymous kidnapping. If this group is in doing business with the US government I am sure anyone involved with may not be happy about Anon's promised leak.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM
I just wanted to bump this to point out this is the same group that did the Anonymous kidnapping. If this group is in doing business with the US government I am sure anyone involved with may not be happy about Anon's promised leak.

Maybe the US government is directing the Zetas by proxy in order to indirectly deal with Anonymous members.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join