It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Los Zetas Kingpin: We Bought Guns Directly From U.S. Government

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Los Zetas Kingpin: We Bought Guns Directly From U.S. Government

www.infowars.com

One of the kingpins of the infamous Los Zetas drug running gang has told Mexican federal police that the group purchased its weapons directly from U.S. government officials inside America, a revelation that will only serve to heighten suspicions that the Obama administration’s Operation Fast and Furious program was a deliberate attempt to undermine the Second Amendment by stealth.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The video interview linked to in the article is in Spanish so if anyone can translate it or find a translated version please post a reply.

So not only are the Marines helping the Afghans grow Opium in Afghanistan (www.youtube.com...) but now our Government is also supplying these drug cartels in Mexico with the guns needed to continue the violence on and around our border. Not only is it a deliberate attack on the 2nd amendment, but it also continues to help these cartels move in illegal drugs into the United States. Our citizens are then arrested in the name of a fake "war on drugs" that continues to line the pockets of the for profit private prison system.

The United States has the top prison population in the world and its because of stupid laws created by the very same people that are helping bring in the drugs in the first place. Its called a SCAM where I come from and as much as the mainstream media wants to push this whole agenda about how they need to take our guns to protect our border, the truth continues to come out. When the Iraqi border is more secure than our own border, something is obviously wrong.

You will never take our 2nd amendment. We will uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. There will be no amnesty, dream act or North American union for our republic.

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Dam seems like the US is about to fall apart.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow. Of course this is what has been happening, but now there is witness testimony and an on-going investigation into just this aspect of this affair..

I just wish more people would speak out, about this and everything.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) has shone a spotlight on the criminal behavior of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, commonly referred to as the ATF. At a hearing last week, Issa took on Assistant Attorney General Ronald Weich by asking him: “Who authorized this program that was so felony stupid it got people killed.”

Chairman Issa started off the interrogation of Weich by holding up one of the pages that the ATF had provided his committee. It was completely blackened, one of hundreds that had been totally redacted by the agency. (You can see a picture of this on GOA’s website.) Issa told Weich that this was unacceptable and that he was tired of the lack of cooperation at the Department of Justice.

Issa also caught Weich in a lie by pointing to a letter in which he denied any knowledge of Fast and Furious, when we now know that Weich did know about the program. Weich said that the letter had been written by a committee and that he did not know who had written that particular sentence. He refused to commit, however, to finding out who authored that lie and reporting back to Issa about it!

www.newswithviews.com...
etcetera....

Larry Pratt has been Executive Director of Gun Owners of America for 27 years. GOA is a national membership organization of 300,000 Americans dedicated to promoting their second amendment freedom to keep and bear arms.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Why are the US Government intentionally causing problems for the Mexican government?
That is the part I don't get..
My American/Mexican relations knowledge is poor.
Anyone shed any light for me?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Larry Pratt: Obama Administration Busted Trafficking Guns To Mexican Drug Cartels...
The ATF has been caught running guns to Mexican drug cartels. One of the guns was used to kill a Federal Border Patrol agent. For more information on ATF’s ongoing scandal click here: gunowners.org

www.livefreeordiereport.com...
edit here is the gunowners .org link
gunowners.org...
BTW the NRA is corrupt and they are going to hepl get YOUR GUNS
so watch out!

this was ordered by the justice departement and the AG
who now says he was ordered to this by higher ups...
now who would that be?

Holder is being acused byt the head of the BTAF as perjoring himself...
they fired a whistle blower...which is against the law...
This is about VICTIM disarmament and is a direct assault on the second amendment...

this was to be blamed on guns shows
to give the ATF more power :
because look
the cartels are getting their guns from gun shows...
right..
fully automatic weapons
edit on 8-7-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

we were on this a year ago but no one was paying much attention
www.abovetopsecret.com...

just shows what ATS can do eh?
edit on 8-7-2011 by Danbones because: added links and links

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

If they have their way. The bumper sticker on my truck will read, "They can have my club, when they pry it from my cold dead hand."

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I beat you to it.

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Sat Jul 9 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

You know, it looks to me like the armed folks of the U.S. of A. are a darned sight more responsible than the government.

How about we take THEIR guns away?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
i would like to see the kingpin post some evidence of this, but his cliam does not surprise me.

ross kemp did a show about gangs in brazil and showed a cache of weapons, majority of them u.s made

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by e11888

Normally I would say what reason would a drug kingpin have for lieing. However, in this case I pretty much beleive that.

I could of sworn there was an article a year or so ago about guns heading to mexcan military.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by e11888

You know, it looks to me like the armed folks of the U.S. of A. are a darned sight more responsible than the government.

How about we take THEIR guns away?

Star that
I hope people will remember ramos and campeon
the two border guards Bush threw in jail for busting a mexican drug runner...

this is a bisex..oooops ...partisan issue
against the peeeps
TDawg:
that would be o'bummer sticker yo mean...

from last year

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
here is the gist of the recent history:
2 years ago

Obama yet to fulfill gun pledge with Mexico...
Nearly a year after President Obama personally promised Mexican President Felipe Calderon that the White House would push the Senate to ratify a small-arms treaty as part of the effort to combat drug violence, the measure is stalled and the administration has shown few signs it is pressing hard for passage.

Known by its Spanish acronym, CIFTA, the 1997 pact seeks to cut down illegal firearms manufacturing and trafficking by imposing standardized controls on the import, export and transit of weapons and related materials for countries throughout the Western Hemisphere.

www.washingtontimes.com...
one year ago

American gun owners might not feel besieged, but they should. This week, the Obama administration announced its support for the United Nations Small Arms Treaty. This international agreement poses real risks for freedom both in the United States and around the world by making it more difficult - if not outright illegal - for law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms.

The U.N. claims that guns used in armed conflicts cause 300,000 deaths worldwide every year, an inordinate number of which are the result of internal civil strife within individual nations. The solution proposed by transnationalists to keep rebels from getting guns is to make the global pool of weapons smaller through government action. According to recent deliberations regarding the treaty, signatory countries would be required to “prevent, combat and eradicate” various classes of guns to undermine “the illicit trade in small arms.” Such a plan would necessarily lead to confiscation of personal firearms.

This may seem like a reasonable solution to governments that don’t trust their citizens, but it represents a dangerous disregard for the safety and freedom of everybody. First of all, not all insurgencies are bad. As U.S. history shows, one way to get rid of a despotic regime is to rise up against it. That threat is why authoritarian regimes such as Syria, Cuba, Rwanda, Vietnam, Zimbabwe and Sierra Leone endorse gun control.

www.washingtontimes.com...

...Mexico's president is appealing directly to the American people and their elected leaders to reform immigration laws, and strengthen gun control along the U.S.-Mexican border.

The Mexican president was cheered as he entered the House chamber, and was introduced by Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"I have the high privilege and distinct honor of presenting to you, his Excellency Felipe Calderon Hinojosa, the President of Mexico," said Nancy Pelosi.

From his first words, this speech was different.

"It is a great honor to stand before you today," said President Calderon

Mexico's president said his government is making an all out effort to go after criminals and drug gangs responsible for the bloodshed. He said America must do its part by re-imposing a ban on the sale of military-style semi-automatic weapons.

Mr. Calderon said these assault weapons are fueling the violence.

"We have seized 75,000 guns and assault weapons in Mexico in the last three years," he said. "On more than 80 percent of those we have been able to trace, [they] came from the United States."

www.voanews.com...

here are the weapons they are auto and coming from Quatemala and CHINA......

Fox News: Guns From the USA Seized in Mexico?...
"ATF 'can not comment on any of the allegations brought by the Issa-Grassley oversight committee'...and the DoJ did not return a request for comment. But as described in the report, the idea had two major flaws. First, it assumed that it didn't matter who got murdered with those weapons before they were recovered. Second, it was built on the theory that the operation could haul in the big fish. According to the report, the feds were wrong on both counts."

---Wall Street Journal 20 June 2011

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-7-2011 by Danbones because: added links and video and some video commentary commentary

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
My theory is that if the Cartels get strong enough and actually pose a threat to the Mexican govt. The Mexican govt will call in American troops to stabilize things and what do you know....

Pemex will be taken over by Halliburton and we will have a military presence in yet another oil and drug rich country.

articles.latimes.com...

I think the neocons started planning this operation back during daddy Bushes administration, as part of the PNAC grand design.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-7-2011 by whaaa because: add stuff

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
Why are the US Government intentionally causing problems for the Mexican government?
That is the part I don't get..
My American/Mexican relations knowledge is poor.
Anyone shed any light for me?

Getting rid of that border is another step toward a global order. Creating instability is how the US justifies stepping-in to "fix" problems in other countries. Mexico sits on a number of natural resources the US feels are not being properly exploited.

It is all about as sordid as the Drug War when one realizes that "war" has a number of agendas, its stated purpose of stopping drug flow apparently not being one of them.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZarbeMomin

A Sinoloa Cartel Kingpin who was extradited to Chicago is claiming the US government is involved. That is his defense. Will be interesting to see what happens in that case.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Star that
I hope people will remember ramos and campeon
the two border guards Bush threw in jail for busting a mexican drug runner...

this is a bisex..oooops ...partisan issue
against the peeeps

The first time I heard of them was *gasp* Glenn Beck.
Gotta give him props for that!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
My theory is that if the Cartels get strong enough and actually pose a threat to the Mexican govt. The Mexican govt will call in American troops to stabilize things and what do you know....

Pemex will be taken over by Halliburton and we will have a military presence in yet another oil and drug rich country.

articles.latimes.com...

I think the neocons started planning this operation back during daddy Bushes administration, as part of the PNAC grand design.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 8-7-2011 by whaaa because: add stuff

President Calderón's party is slated to draw a big goose egg in these next elections. Most everyone is fairly well convinced he made a big mess of things. His presidency was won in a delayed declaration where his opponent was first thought to be the victor. His opponent López was seeking stronger economic relations with the rest of Latin America which was not a popular notion with the US. Since day one Calderón has been playing a US agenda and immediately started his Drug War, very popular with the US.

The Mexican people are well-aware of the US's wet dream fantasy about PEMEX having had their hands on Mexican petroleum before. Mexico will very likely be going back to the pre-Fox PRI party days. There will be some changes, no doubt.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
wow you guys really dont see it? Republicans are the ones that are selling them weapons, they don't want a comprehensive immigration reform, or dream act or anything, so they sell weapons and even buy drugs from these cartels just so they have excuses to not pass anything related to immigration.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join