It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Elites Are Fighting a Civil War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What we are witnessing right now in history is a massive unprecedented upheaval of The Elites, The Powers That Be. The Ones behind the scenes…In this thread I will attempt to address the Who’s and the Why’s.

Quickly though I would like to start with some simple reasoning for you – It should be obvious to you that we are participating in unwarranted wars through the excuse of “peace” from the peace prize winner himself. The reasoning for Libya was made by the President himself…He used a United Nations resolution as authorization for the use of U.S. force in Libya. Many would argue this action in fact

declared the U.S. Constitution VOID, and the U.S. and its Citizens under U.N. jurisdiction.

Now, ask yourself – Who controls the U.N.? Chew on that for a minute.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d0d57620992f.jpg[/atsimg]

Back to the “Who’s”:

Think about some recent Elites that have taken the fall from power, some under suspicious circumstances-

Strauss-Kahn
Schwarzenegger
Weiner
Gates
Lee
Murdoch (in progress, this one is HUGE!)
Mubarak
soon-to-be Khaddafi
soon-to-be Al-Assad
soon to be Holder (I believe, due to this www.abovetopsecret.com... )
soon to be Obama? (the scandals are stacking up…)

Who am I missing?

Now to the “Why’s”:

Didn’t the Bilderberg group just have a meeting?

Why are they picking each other off at an increasing rate? Do they know something we don’t?

Many have written threads with the sentiment “watch the Elites movements, when they bunker down we know something is up”…

Is now the time to seize power before it’s too late?

What is the end game of the few left controlling the reigns when the rest are sent to the wolves (where they belong) ?

What do you think?

edit on 8-7-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Very informative , one of the best attempts i have seen for pulling all of the information together and showing really how easy it would be to stop this stupidity in it's tracks and give the power back to the people where it belongs, if only we could get 3 billion people to watch it.

Thank you O/P, i had not seen this particular series before.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
They have used each other to reach their goal,now that they think it's close the have little use for each other.User's use and now they are done with each other they are finding they are just as expendable as those who's bodies they walked over to get there ! There is only one who can be on top and they are all clawing to get there.They will all start to turn on each other for the power and ego.That is their nature.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"the masses will eventually be taught to bow down and worship this one world dictator who will rule the entire world from his eternal throne in ISRAEL"
sorry but i stopped watching the video here.
words cannot express how ridiculous this claim is.
YES MAYBE some 'elements' try to take over control to form a one-world dictatorship, but why do they have to mention israel? sounds like anti-semitic/zionist proaganda to me. and as soon as i read or hear something like that it automatically tells me that it's BS.
NOBODY cares for religion and it's ideologies when it comes to politics. and this is pure politics mixed with sociopathic behavior. why should those NWO guys choose to make israel their capital?

edit on 8-7-2011 by digitaltruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by digitaltruth

If anything, the video series could be considered "anti Zionist" but I guess you didn't make it that far...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I definitely would not call Anthony Weiner one of the elites. I agree that his so-called scandal was much to do about nothing and that the media made a mountain out of a molehill, but he really wasn't all that important of a person in the grand scheme of things. I would say that his desire to go after Justice Clarence Thomas for his criminal activities had more to do with his demise.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
"The reasoning for Libya was made by the President himself…He used a United Nations resolution as authorization for the use of U.S. force in Libya. Many would argue this action in fact "

He's npthing but a puppet or put better still a prostitute gets paid for being dirty and the more lies he tells for his zionist masters then the higher the rewards.

The bankers will end up eating themselves or taking us to hell if we ket them.

Libya is the bigest lie going after 9/11 but these people know we are on to them so pick your sides because soon will come a time were you will need to play a roll and move on from spreading the word or waking people up.

Lead and others will follow but get you're timing right.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't subscribe to the whole NWO thing.

But you do provide a compelling argument.
S+F

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Of course the capitalists have been competing with each other since the industrial revolution to control the worlds economy.

We are just exploited pawns in this game. The more money they can make from our labour, the more power they have to control, and further exploit the worlds resources (including people).

There are two worlds, that of the capitalist elite, and the rest of us. In the middle is government and media, both used to make sure those two worlds do not clash.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I feel as though I have just watched an educational flick from the 70’s in high school. The only missing was the, thiwp, thiwp, thiwp of the projector at the end.

Can I wake up now?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by Signals

I feel as though I have just watched an educational flick from the 70’s in high school. The only missing was the, thiwp, thiwp, thiwp of the projector at the end.

Can I wake up now?

Judging by your posts it is safe to say you are already awake.

The problem is you can't ever go back to sleep.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
That video was terrible, and full of inaccuracies. If Prince William is the Anti-Christ, and the AC, according to this video, is supposed to marry a Muslim woman, then how come William just wed Kate Middleton? I mean, honestly, gimme a break here.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

As the old saying goes., “I’ll sleep when I die.”

While the film was interesting, the narrator left a lot to be desired. It really did make me feel like I was back in High school...

wait a second.....oh yea! good times!

Unfortunately, yes, I am awake, though I still have questions.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
you are so right, once you have awoke about the NWO, u can't fall back asleep.
Being awake is a good thing.

top topics

join