It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning from history.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
This Texan and professor gives us a nice reminder of what happened to the Jews and compares it to what is happening today. My take on it, know when to complain. Lack of complaining can lead to undesired results! How long does it take before you wake up and resist the emerging police state? This guy speaks the truth about the pursuits of liberty.

I have not seen this vid posted on ATS yet and figured more people need to see/hear this thing.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Pity the Jews seem to forget what happened to them in the past when they are dealing with the Palestinians.

This guy leaves out some pretty crucial points to the lead up to the holocaust. Namely the discord between Germans and Jews.

How does he get 98% of Austria and Hungry voted for Hitler? What percentage of Germans voted for Hitler?

Who is he presenting his speech to?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Only a matter of time before he loses his job for using words like "resist" and "overthrow". Welcome to America

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
“You can't keep blaming yourself. Just blame yourself once, and move on.”
Homer Simpson

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
whether this teacher has the facts right, or presents his case free of manipulation, is only second to his message : stand up for liberty !
too often i observe situation where i think, how much longer will this have to go on ? it soon might be too late. may that be situations in regards to health and hospitals, dentists, insurance, employee’s rights, rising prices but not my pay etc etc
i often open my mouth to voice my opinion in any situation that i think i was not treated equal and fair; sometimes even to let out steam how weak we are and just take and take...............only to be put into my place by either everybody around, or even given lip service but with a warning attached: you make yourself unloved.
now i rather keep quiet than provoke stupid comments like ‘your into conspiracies’ ‘your opinionated’. maybe people need to work it out for themselves in their own time ? where does that leave me ? i don’t know ? but at the moment i can't see any other options than to be spiritual and humble.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamAssassin
Pity the Jews seem to forget what happened to them in the past when they are dealing with the Palestinians.

This guy leaves out some pretty crucial points to the lead up to the holocaust. Namely the discord between Germans and Jews.

How does he get 98% of Austria and Hungry voted for Hitler? What percentage of Germans voted for Hitler?

Who is he presenting his speech to?

It is my understanding that this is a Texas college, not sure if its a community college or a bigger college. From you questions I get the impression that you did not watch the whole video or that maybe you are a Jew hater. This video has nothing to do with Jew propaganda he is just using the Jews as a reference. Look around, Americans will be the next Jews if we keep going down this slippery slope.

new topics

top topics

join