It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Caylee Visited Me in My Dreams Last Night

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by caladonea

yes thankfully you are right aswell.

but im sad to say that those who actually think, are a growing minority.

sadly 2weeks from now no one will care about this case.

i dont wanna sound cold or anything but i could say that my views stem from my childhood of watching starving and dying african children daily in the news while having my meals.
back then i guess it was ok for children like me to be exposed to that violence.

it made me this way

i care for ALL, i single out NONE

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZarbeMomin
i know its kinda bad to think like this but seriously, who cares about caylee, thousands of children die everyday, some more gruesome than they way caylee died, we become desentisied when its thousands dead but for one child we become so emotional.

i aplogize for my rant, but it seems our priorties are skewed

It is just the way the mind works, we can't fathom such large numbers and relate to each individual....25 to 35 thousand people die every month in the congo in itself. Like stalin said, the death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic. It is much easier for people to become emotionally involved when the victim has a face, background, hearing or reading the words of grieving relatives etc compared to when we are talking about tens of thousands or millions of faceless people. Sad but true.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Solomons because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Did she say "You are dreaming about me because you are watching too much HLN and reading too many blogs and allowing strange people to make money off of my deaaaathhh (booOOoooOo)"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Reply to post by Solomons

we cant or we shouldnt?

like i said, i grew up watching starving africans on tv, and even though tv does not plaster those images now.
i know people there are still starving, regardless of media coverage or not.

now what you say even though it can be right, its the total opposite of denying ignorance.

we could care for all, but not only we have selective memory we have very selective media.

stalin is outdated
if you're famous death is a tragedy, any of us, its a statistic.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

lol its not cruelness by any stretch of the imagination.

I suggest you grow some thicker skin, and stop taking offense to posts not directed towards yourself

There are plenty of people on here that exhibit signs of mental illness, and many more that are open about it.
Does mental illness bother you?? Are you the one really with the problem here??

Thanks

LaC :p

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Hi...you have made your point and I understand.....peace out.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Will only acknowledge the positive in this thread and keep feeding into it with this...

Thank you for sharing your dream with us. I love reading about other people's dreams and when I saw the title, I was just drawn to click on your thread.

I most definately agree with you about your concept of what the dream means to you and where this precious little girl is now.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Key-Minder

Thank you, I appreciate your response.

At the same time I'm a little peeved about some people on here with their obviously hypocritical opinions. I dont ever watch the news or nancy grace (i think she's an absolute nut job and I can't stand her).I haven't really had too much emotional connection to the story as a whole, which was why i thought it was so interesting that I had this dream, AND THATS ALL IT WAS, A DREAM. THIS I KNOW.

And for people saying I should seek mental help, guess what? I AM in the care of mental health professionals (3 to be exact) and if anyone bothered to read ANYTHING about me or my other threads, they would see that I have a diagnosed mental illness, but that doesn't make me "crazy." I am far from it.

People on ATS are really striking me lately as completely callous heartless insensitive a holes. I don't know what happened. It seems like everyone's wanting to argue for the sake of arguing and getting a few precious little stars.

Screw this whole website, its just another distraction that will ultimately lead us into either utter despair or immeasurable bitterness towards humanity. I chose neither. I chose to have some sympathy and compassion for people, ALL people. Trolls, you won, congratulations assholes (I still have sympathy towards you too btw).

If I wouldn't get completely flamed, I'd have gone into deeper detail about the dream I had, and I'd expand onward into a unique perspective of how the children of this generation are turning out (and how the adults of this generation are becoming more like children by the millisecond). Again, this is all my view, my opinion. It's a forum, DUH.

But this doesn't seem to really matter to anyone. People care more about spelling errors and making a sarcastic remark than actually having a discussion. Therefore I made sure all of my spelling was in tact with my little sarcasm flag raised high enough to pinpoint jerks in the other direction.

Apparently I'm crazy and watch too much nancy grace, although I can't stand her. I even had a pretty good theory on how exactly I think she died with evidence to back it up. If anyone wants to really know then PM me. I'm not going to post anything else on here, and if I happen to decide to do so in the future, it definitely wont be in the dreams and predictions forum.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

do u smoke bud?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by matrixportal

you shouldn't get discouraged or take it personally.... people will be people you know? and ATS a distraction? it is... it is as much of a distraction as tv music and everything else that keeps our minds preoccupied. All these distractions are to keep us either by accident or on purpose from exploring inward.... our society has become a bunch of know it all idiots.... does that make sense?

people seem to know it all and can spit facts out and judge because they "know" better than you or I but they don't know themselves.... the problem with the troll is.... that they are so caught up in everybody else's soul searching that they forget about themselves....

i completely feel ya.... this forum is a discussion to help us along in our own personal journey whether it's some off the wall topic like PROOF OBAMA is a reptile or a more personal experience such as the dream you had.... i think each thread created and expanded is a step closer for that person... so please don't get discouraged just brush it off because i'm sure there are other people such as myself that would like to hear your views on the direction our society is headed as it relates to the casey anthony trial....

and i must add casey's face makes me sick... and nancy grace is a one woman lynch mob... she makes me sick too haha...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by caladonea

Thanks for telling us about your dream and experiences. I do believe in the possibility of this kind of communication, whether it be through dreams or even in waking life. I've heard of it before and I've even experienced things that make me think there may very well be some kind of 'afterlife' - and that people's essences 'live' on after death, at least for some time.

I also have a family member who had a near death experience and he said he felt more LOVE than he ever dreamed possible. There was no conventional religious experience, just powerful, all consuming LOVE. He said it's not something we can even imagine. So, if Caylee did appear to be happy, it's no wonder to me.

A couple weeks after 9/11, I ended up seeking counseling because I couldn't let go of the sadness. I actually felt like people were hanging onto me and dragging me down. People I didn't know. I went to an alternative-type counselor, who said that sometimes in tragedy, people who die don't know what happened and if the death was really tragic, they will 'grab on' (psychically] to a living person who is compassionate and saddened by their death, in hopes of holding onto the familiar. She told me that some number of victims were weighing on my spirit. We went through some exercises (tapping, meditation and communication with the victims) and it REALLY helped! I felt like a weight was taken from me.

Was it all in my mind? Possibly. But it's also possible it wasn't. It sure seemed real. And I believe in possibilities.

And I've heard voices, too.
Thankfully, I heard my mother's sweet, loving voice several times after she died.
No one has ever suggested that I was nuts or schizophrenic, but if they did, I would just feel sorry that they hadn't ever experienced anything like it, because it was wonderful! Maybe it was just in my mind.... but then again, isn't everything?

Take care and don't let this get you down. If you see Caylee again, just send her love and tell her it's time for her to go home...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic and 11azerus11

Thank you both for your kind words, it means a lot

That story about the 9/11 victims is fascinating BH! I always enjoy reading your posts

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
She showed you a picture of her? What could the picture do that her face couldn't?

I personally am feeling more sorrow for the babies living in Arizona who will be the victims of the fast and furious government terrorist act more so than this Caylee girl who died 3 years ago and considering how the media always spins things she is probably not even a real person there I said it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You should be posting over on "Websleuths" They would love to hear what you have to say about Caylee and all the other lost angels.
edit on 9-7-2011 by crappiekat because: Trying to add Link

edit on 9-7-2011 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2011 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join