It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO Images - WHAT is that? It's large as!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

oh wow, lol, I made a post about the month being wrong on the post, then it goes from 8-9-2011 to 9-9-2011...lol, i bet when I post this, the date will say october...weird

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by N34Li3Z

okay, i'm retarded. forgot you guys do the month/date backwards...derrrrr. (yeah, i'm in the states) lmao...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_of_3NKi
I agree with Phage!

Ko3

You beat me to it..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Bite your tongue man... My unofficial calculation has him at 100% ALL HAIL PHAGE...

I was just joking around (although he seems to be correct often).

Please get yourself a sense of humor.

They are wonderful...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
About astronomy, I know little more than the sun rises in the East and sets in the West.

The images I saw don't tell much about size. An object close that looks as large as the sun, may actually be rather small. The reverse is also true.

If this is the much reputed Nibru, then it is a failed star not a planet. If a star, then it can have planets.

This this is a large planet, then the objects about it can be moons.

Beyond that I'm of little help.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by IPILYA
I realize this is simply semantics here, but he said that there were 6 planets orbiting a ringed Planet, Yes? Correct me if I am wrong but Planets do not orbit Planets, Moons do. I think this, at least in my mind, brings into question his credibility. The blue side is only a section that is not synchronized to the red one is it out of context? And is he actually showing distant objects beyond the sun that appear to be closer than they are? And the ring he shows looks like a flare being shown in reverse.
edit on 8-7-2011 by IPILYA because: added

That is because our science has yet to learn that planets can turn into suns.......

So it is a huge gas planet/sun....

think of Jupiter.......It has like 30 moons around it....But moons are capable of life to are just smaller planets.

Jupiter being like a sun to those planets.

At some point jupiter will become a sun. Could be a million years from now though....

And those moons , the ones that are close enough, and not too close, will start creating the essentials for life.

The Father gives birth to a sun who in turn , later fathers his own child.

The sun is the father. The planets are the children. When they get " matured" enough, they can have the ability to turn into/ become a Father/sun and have children/ planets of it's own.

It's just a matter of when. ( well according to how we measure time currently )

Kind of what I've gotten out of my 26 years of existence so far.

The mother would be the unknown catalyst which triggers the birth of the new planets and also probably triggers the planet ( prob gas giant ) into becoming a sun.

As above.....So below

I can understand your definition, however I feel your description is slightly off.

Lets say, for just a minute that our sun, Sunna, is actually female not male.
The fusion that is occurring within the sun creates the new planet. At some point that planet is given birth and enters the birthing orbit around its mother. As it cools it is pushed out to the next orbit, which in turn pushes out all the other planets to its next orbit. With that said, lets say that the Human race began on Mars. The planets were pushed out through this cycle and Humans had to move. The Earth was not ready so they moved to the Moon, Luna.(evidence of a possible ship on the dark side, also notice the feminine names for both the Sun and the Moon). When the earth was ready to harbor Human life, they came to the surface and began to colonize. Also, the further out a planet is pushed the less gravitational pull there is and eventually it may be thrown out into space. As it is a "Planet" or rock in the case of Pluto it is male and therefore, possibly a sperm cell, that enters into another Sun causing the fertilization of the sun and continuing the process in another solar system. It is very possible that the gaseous planets could ignite making another female sun which then through gravity pulls its moons in and begins its own birthing process.

The point of my statement earlier is that they are not considered planets until they are orbiting a sun. They are moons.
edit on 9-7-2011 by IPILYA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

And you Sir missed my point entirely. So dont go blowing smoke at me matey!!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Reply to post by gremlin2011

And a fatty!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join