It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOHO Images - WHAT is that? It's large as!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What? please explain i dont get it

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
i dont know much about this soho stuff to know what that is.. but to be honest that did open my eyes..
although i still remain skeptical..
how come no one has noticed it before on soho? there are many people regularly monitoring that.. and is it possible to fake footage like this?

im sure one of our regular soho "experts" will come along shortly and give us some more info..

i wouldnt normally bother mentioning something like this, but i was at a concert on sunday in milton keynes, uk.. it was an outdoor event, and i saw the weirdest illusion in the sky. the sun had just set and just above the sun to the left, was what looked similar to the moon when it is almost fully black.. ya know just a thin cresent of light.. but this was a red colour.. now i know there must be a sensible explanation for it, but it looked cool, like a huge planet, and it even seemed to travel downwards with the sun, like it was setting aswell..

anyway.. reading this just reminded me of that.. although it was nothing, just thought i would share it, looked like someting from a sci fi movie..
edit on 8/7/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Could be venus, here is where stereo A was on the 3rd of march 2011, look where venus is.
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

Go here and you can plot any date.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrCog
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

What? please explain i dont get it

No matter what you experience in reference to what this op is discussing if really someTHING more then whats shared. Remain FEARLESS, NO MATTER WHAT IT IS. Fears can cause bad judgments and actions which is a no good.

Be Well

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I realize this is simply semantics here, but he said that there were 6 planets orbiting a ringed Planet, Yes? Correct me if I am wrong but Planets do not orbit Planets, Moons do. I think this, at least in my mind, brings into question his credibility. The blue side is only a section that is not synchronized to the red one is it out of context? And is he actually showing distant objects beyond the sun that appear to be closer than they are? And the ring he shows looks like a flare being shown in reverse.
edit on 8-7-2011 by IPILYA because: added

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I agree with Phage!

Ko3

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

Well played

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

edit on 7/8/2011 by Lemon.Fresh because: double post

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

The thing that makes me the most skeptical is that soho isn't showing this data anymore. Like its been edited or something..
edit on 8-7-2011 by mb2591 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51021214d57e.jpg[/atsimg]We exist in a universe which co-exists with a multitude of others in the same physical space. For certain brief periods of time, an area of their space overlaps an area of ours.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Personally I think the guy loses credibility the minute he says:...look at that planet, I don't know what planet it is but its a planet.

I mean my grandmother could say that and look credible.

For goodness sakes, if you took the time to sit and record and analyze data on SOHO you could at least know your planets! Sheesh
edit on 8-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It would be nice if he could at least get the satellite right. STEREO is not SOHO.

It's indeed Venus with the same lens flare which appears whenever it enters or leaves the HI1 field of view.
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 7/8/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Gonna keep an eye on this thread and see how it develops!
I find these Niburu threads compelling,whether the subject is real or not,and just love reading other peoples ideas regarding it!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarylHamblett
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/51021214d57e.jpg[/atsimg]We exist in a universe which co-exists with a multitude of others in the same physical space. For certain brief periods of time, an area of their space overlaps an area of ours.

/\
||
||

Sounds logical.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by scobro
Gonna keep an eye on this thread and see how it develops!
I find these Niburu threads compelling,whether the subject is real or not,and just love reading other peoples ideas regarding it!

Check Phages post right above yours I think this has been debunked.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
will be there some un flagging actions in play????

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
also think its appropriate to put this in the hoax bin

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by remymartin
Could be venus, here is where stereo A was on the 3rd of march 2011, look where venus is.

Go here and you can plot any date.

you are the un sung hero of this thread

cant figure out y your post has not been noticed

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
so if its this big why the hell cant we see it??

Why can't you see what the other side of the world sees at night?

Because you can't see everything in the sky at the same time. DUH !!!!

The earth is in the way for us to see the whole sky/space.....duh !!

You really think when you look up at the night sky that all you see is all that can be seen from earth ?

Have you no concept of how the rotation and axis comes in to play ?

I don't know much about it either, but at least I know that.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
well if their is i want at least 48hrs notice cause im gona go on the biggest bender ever

side note: for the yanks bender is not a gay term its going out on the piss for a few days no stop)

Bender is a known term.....just more so used in the 80's and early 90's here....

Our generation has newer sayings but yea I'd assume a few millions would do so also.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join