It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I died in a 10.3 EQ today.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by jude11

Allow me to post this. I'm sure some of you will logically see this photo as an interpretation of today's event. Others will know its true nature.

A guy punching a big globe, while a bunch of other people Karate Chop the bottom of it, while a one-eyed Alien is like "Whoah....WTF are you guys doing?"

Yeah.....can't say I really get this.
edit on 13-7-2011 by bhornbuckle75 because: Brundlesnatch

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

You probably don't have the amount of and quality of experiences and memories to be able to make the correct number of associations to their respective correct degrees to accurately interpret this image to a highly, statistically significant level. I, on the other hand, understand it pretty closely. I mean i did create it, for the most part.

I mean, that's my opinion. So I guess take it with a grain of salt?

Hey, at least recognize the fact that there is a guy punching the globe creating a giant burst almost exactly where the giant orange earthquake marker on the USGS map was...off the coast of MAINE/CANADA.

If you couldn't make that association, i dunno what to tell you friend.

I was merely throwing it out there because i figured at least someone would find it interesting.

Umbrella term Psychokinesis is the umbrella term for various related specialty abilities, which may include: Telekinesis: movement of matter at the micro or macro (visible objects, life forms, etc.) levels; move, lift, agitate, vibrate, spin, bend, break, or impact) Speed up or slow down the naturally occurring vibrations of atoms in matter to alter temperature,[40] possibly to the point of ignition if combustible (also known as pyrokinesis when speeding up vibrations, and cryokinesis when slowing them down).[41] Self levitation (rising in the air unsupported, flying).[42] Influencing events (sports, gambling, election, prolongation of life, etc.).[42] Biological healing.[43] See also Category:Supernatural healing Teleportation (disappearing and reappearing elsewhere).[34][42][44] Phasing through matter.[42] Electro-psychokinesis, the ability to control any and all electrical, electronic, or electro-mechanical devices such as computers, elevators, FAX machines, etc.[citation needed] Transmutation of matter.[42][45] Metamorphosis Shape-shifting.[46] Energy shield (force field).[47] Control of magnetism.[42] Control of photons (light waves/particles).[48] Thoughtform projection aka telepathic projection (a physically perceived person, animal, creature, object, ghostly entity, etc., created in the mind and projected into three-dimensional space and observable by others; for thought images allegedly placed on film, see Thoughtography)

I know, it seems pretty nuckin futs. Im guessing a large majority of people would think im talking gibberish and think that i am full 'o #e. Hey, on this planet, we're pretty much allowed to think and act freely (At least to your relative perspective/knowledge), so with the current popular forms of thought and habitual thoughts that people portray/emulate, it's no wonder most would think it's crazy. From a rigorous empirical method/science perspective, i can verily agree, for the most part, with the criticisms and pessimism. I also think that the rampant pessimism in the world regarding this subject is a condition of the society/culture we have developed, thus far. However, i am not the only one, in fact plenty of people here on ats have already shown that they are remote viewing/astral projecting/telepathic.

How do i know this?

Because I do. People are capable of these things, they just need to center themselves and FOCUS.

Think of the people reading this comment right now. There are those that regard it as crap, there are those that regard it as real and a threat, and there are those that regard it as real and inspiring.

I can only hope that those that regard it as real, regard the possibility with a weary heart and mind, and to acknowledge the great responsibility of the aforementioned abilities.

This entire post has been a work a fiction and i do not support it truly.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by xacto
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

This entire post has been a work a fiction and i do not support it truly.

Ha ha ha! Kudos to you, friend!

<< 2  3  4   >>

join