It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati meddling in British Stocks after Waterloo (Looking for proof)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is a very important part of the conspiracy - without it, the entire theory falls apart. I can't find any evidence of this ever happening. Anyone have any links? (Legit sites, no blogs please). Thanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSurrender
This is a very important part of the conspiracy - without it, the entire theory falls apart. I can't find any evidence of this ever happening. Anyone have any links? (Legit sites, no blogs please). Thanks.

That's because there is no Illuminati or they've kept it very very secret because they know were catching on to them.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hi, I remember something being posted about a rockefella / rothschild having a big influence over the stock market, and one day he started selling everything off and people sold all their stocks in a blind panic for like 25% of their true value.

Meanwhile said person's brother company was buying them at the knock down price.

Unfortunately I don't have a link although i'm going to look for one now, well worth a read.

Will edit this if I can find it

edit on 8-7-2011 by anonymous4now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverSurrender

The Money Masters - How International Bankers Gained Control of America

Google Video Link

About 1 hour into the video is the Waterloo part.

-------------------------

Start it around 5 mins before the 1 hour mark and then watch it from there for the Run down of what happened and how Rothscilds Gained their fortune.

------------------------
edit on 8-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join