It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Castaway / Operation Fast & Furious - ATF out of control - BACKLASH card ?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm working on another thread about how the Elites seem to be in full Civil War right now, and the ATF is really a prime example, it looks like the current administration's open and blatant plan to grab guns is being exposed, big time.

I will acknowledge a lack of sources at the moment, they all seem to lead to an Examiner story, but ATF's own site acknowledges the program. This is a developing story and I'll add more links as obtained.

Operation Castaway. Used in conjunction with Operation Fast & Furious, the program has allowed the release of THOUSANDS of guns in Honduras. These guns then make their trips through the smuggling channels to Mexico, South America, and beyond. This is a SEPARATE but related operation from Fast & Furious! How many other smuggling ops does ATF have going RIGHT NOW??

Virginia O’Brien, Special Agent in Charge at the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives Tampa Field Division, ran a gun-running investigation that was walking guns to Honduras using the techniques and tactics identical to Fast and Furious, it was reported to these correspondents this evening via private correspondence from a proven credible source.

www.examiner.com...

but our source is certain that O'Brien has allowed the "walking" of straw-purchased firearms to Honduras using the same failed strategy as the Phoenix Field Division's Operation Fast and Furious. That Operation Castaway involved arms smuggling to Honduras is also certain.

Operation Castaway has led to the arrest of gun smugglers, but at what cost?

newsroom-magazine.com...

www.atf.gov...

With the pressure currently being directed towards the ATF by MSM about Operation Fast & Furious, what will Operation Castaway offer to the mix as more info come out?

How deep will this go?

When will the average American realize what ATF has done? It is a planned destabilization of our neighbors to enact much stronger Gun Control laws in America. This is it.

Research Eric Holder's thoughts on private citizens with guns. Convince me he didn't know about all of these schemes.

What about Obama? He put the guy in the position. Everything starts at the top.

What about our current administration's thoughts on the authority of the U.N.?

We all know how the U.N. feels about private gun ownership...

ATF, from top to bottom, our Attorney General...WHO ELSE knew about these operations?

BACKLASH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b15ea2d4601.png[/atsimg]

Now, look at what the Administration is saying about an adjustment to gun laws coming soon:

White House spokesman Jay Carney said a special task force has been "working through these complex issues, and we expect to have some more specific announcements in the near future."

usa today article

Here is a recent statement from Obama himself on the matter:

That's why our focus right now should be on sound and effective steps that will actually keep those irresponsible, law-breaking few from getting their hands on a gun in the first place.

Arizona star article

But we allow Holder and the ATF to run these criminal, treasonous operations?!?!?

You've probably seen this before but it bears repeating: GUN CONTROL ISN'T ABOUT GUNS.....IT'S ABOUT CONTROL.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Additionally,

Will Attorney General Holder be charged with perjury?

Additionally, Issa says he does not believe Attorney General Eric Holder testified accurately in the Judiciary Committee on May 3, when he told Issa (who also serves on that committee) that he had only learned of the gun-running operation—called “Operation Fast and Furious”–a few weeks before that.

Holder and Obama are saying they knew nothing about “Fast & Furious” and have thrown a few sacrificial lambs under the bus. But Holder obviously knew. Obama certainly also knew. In addition to charging Holder with perjury, how about manslaughter, willfully corrupting the justice system, and I’m sure a host of other charges?

If Obama knew (it’s obvious he did), this will be the most serious scandal in the history of the Presidency — way beyond Watergate. Americans, including U.S. Border Control agents are actually getting killed as a result of this.

escapetyranny.com...

Thoughts??

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Finally!. I can see your post.

I want to see this Admin taken down a few notches, well, a bit more than that actually. I believe that this is just cause for impeachment. Across the board cleansing of our house. Everybody and anybody who was involved and didn’t say anything, top to bottom deserve a prison sentence.

How can the President NOT know that one of his MAJOR agencies was not doing this operation? If so, that reeks of incompetence. But this operation definitely smalls of a false flag op gone awry.

I know that the investigation will go long into the next administration, and I truly hope that justice is done.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

WOW man I was just looking for my info on the Honduras weapon program
You are like steps ahead of me! Man I initially thought it was a bit of a stretch since I read about it on a blog. But it seems that our Gov't is really screwing the pooch. The part that really gets me is, did they really think they could get away with all this stuff? I will say again that this administration is filled with some arrogant sobs.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hangedman13

You may have been steps ahead, but there apparently was a glitch in the system. It happens.

As long as we keep beating the drums and demand justice. It's all good.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
watching the news today that said that the stimulus funds paid for fast and furious and gunwalker meaning that congress was aware and so was obama and holder.

the government cirvumvented the laws and chose what laws to follow and what not to and write and enforce those laws the people who did nothing wrong will pay for it like always so yes there is backlash coming but the criminals

the government will get off scott fre like normal.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I think my Illuminati Card reference might have weirded people out from this thread.

The rabbit hole goes even deeper though, I started another thread linking BO & EH on paper to this whole scam.

This is a blatant attempt at a gun grab, it goes all the way to the top.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
...i'm not sure why this is shocking news...

...there are no uncorrupted usofa federal agencies... if one isnt doing dirty deeds, they're helping to cover it up for another one - makes em just as guilty in my book...

...what the name of the biggest dope cartel on the planet?... dont know?... ask any old-timer in harlem or watts or just about any minority community... ask who the big dawg in the 80s miami coc aine wars was... ask the people of meana arkansas, specifically the ones whose teenage sons were murdered because they got too close to the "coc aine express" airport...

...considering the level of inhumanity the atf exhibited at mount carmel texas, how could you be surprised that they are still creating misery?...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
I want to see this Admin taken down a few notches, well, a bit more than that actually. I believe that this is just cause for impeachment.

...this is not about just the current administration...

How can the President NOT know that one of his MAJOR agencies was not doing this operation?

...because, like all those who went before him, obama is just a puppet, a figurehead, a mouthpiece... he does nothing he's not told to do...

I truly hope that justice is done.

...that would require an honorable administration and we dont have that - never have, at least not in my lifetime...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

I fear you are right. It has been so in the past.

Crap

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

So now that trucks/truckers from mexico can now travel thru the US?

Is that part 2? Armed Mex Drug Cartels popping up in the middle of the US?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Gunwalker: Laying it all out.

barnhardt.biz...

2. Now we know why Hillary Clinton and Obama were falling all over themselves to support and prop-up the Honduran Marxist dictator-wannabe, Manuel Zelaya back in 2009. I never could figure out why they would create such blatantly unflattering, pro-Marxist optics for the Obama regime for a small country like Honduras. Now it all makes perfect sense. Zelaya attempted to overthrow the Honduran constitution and install himself as dictator for life, a la Hugo Chavez. The Honduran Congress AND Supreme Court followed their Constitutional Rule of Law to the letter and removed Zelaya. Within hours Obama and Clinton were threatening Honduras and demanding that the Marxist dictator Zelaya be re-installed. Now we know why. Obama and Clinton were arming Zelaya and were coordinating with Zelaya to run arms through Honduras. Presumably the deal was that some of the arms would stay with Zelaya and most would move into Mexico from the South. Then, Obama and Clinton could "find" U.S. guns in Southern Mexico and Central America, and thus use these optics to bolster their false contention that "90%" of Mexican guns were sourced directly from the U.S. "See? U.S. guns are all the way down in Chiapas State and Guatemala. U.S. guns are everywhere! The Second Amendment simply is not feasible any longer!"

top topics

join