It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A WARNING from Inuit People: Sun Wrong, Stars Wrong, Earth Tilting On Axis!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for sharing OP - S&F - talk about 'from the horses mouth' Perhaps when a glass of milk slides of the table or we start to design furniture on the diagonal - the debunkers will finally accept that this is for real!

That's absolutely hilarious. Why on earth would milk slide off the table even if the poles did shift? And why on earth would we need to design furniture on the diagonal?

I do hope you were joking. If not, then please go and learn some basic science.

And logic too. After all, if we suppose for a moment that what the OP says is actually happening (it's most definitely not), then we would *already* have had a pole shift, which by your logic would mean things would *already* slide off tables. They don't, do they!?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Making assumptions is dumb.

I am happy to accept that your understanding of the cosmos is as limited as mine just as I am happy to accept that not all change is immediately apparant to people who are only really aware of their own paradigms.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Arken

As much as I'd love to believe that the Inuit people are observationally keen enough to spot subtle changes in the night sky, I'm pretty sure Astronomers all around the globe would be the first to notice.
edit on 8-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

The earth has wobbled on its access and the further north you are the more noticeable . I live in the northeast and the two pointer stars of the big dipper no longer align with the north star. I have also observed that the sun sets further to the northwest and stays up longer than usual , it is also getting lighter earlier about 4:30am

You can all put your heads in the sand but I tell you now the changes in our environment are obvious to those who have watched the skies and if you haven't noticed that then look at all the drastic weather changes and massive earthquakes. GOD HAS SHOOK THE EARTH just like He said He would and the earthquakes are getting stronger and faster just like promised . We are in the last days of man judgement has began.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
i cannot understand what is being said by the OP. perhaps if conversational english can be used, it would make more sense.

Either he's running his native language through an internet translator or the man was simply never taught how to write in English.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
And may we all salute the great Inuit folks for all their great knowledge, and at the same time may we all salute their flag. And for Christ sakes someone get a dentist up there.

edit on 8-7-2011 by Mr_skepticc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL
This is completely idiotic. . . .

There's no reason to suppose that the earth will suddenly change its axis of rotation *ever*. We do know that historically the magnetic poles have switched at various times in a "sudden" way (it might actually take many years to happen, but that's nothing compared to how long it is between successive magnetic reversals). On the other hand, there is no reason to suspect there are any regular massive changes to the axis of the earth, and no mechanism even remotely sufficient to explain them if they did happen.

If people want to insist on posting totally ridiculous nonsense on ATS they should know what to expect.

Given that these threads have been debunked many, many times, it must be clear by now that this is nonsense. The fact that individuals keep posting them ad nauseum is grounds for a conspiracy theory in and of itself in my opinion. Why do people insist on posting this illogical nonsense? What is the motivation?

edit on 8-7-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2011 by XtraTL because: (no reason given)

I beg to differ.

www.webcitation.org...

Initial results out of Italy's National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology show that the 8.9-magnitude earthquake that rattled Japan Friday shifted the earth's rotation axis by about 25 centimetres.

Last year, NASA reported that a 8.8-magnitude earthquake that hit Chile shorted the day by 1.26 millionths of a second, according to computer-model calculations.

NASA had estimated that the Chilean earthquake shifted the globe's axis by about 10 centimetres, National Geographic reported at the time.

The changes cited are minute, but they did occur. There was no big panic over them, but even in the scientific community they must have required some adjustments of instruments.

I don't know what is going on with the Inuit observations but they don't seem frivolous and inconsequential to me. Maybe scientists could explain these observations in detail.

edit on 8-7-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
with all due respect to the inuit people but if ware the sun sets is different then surly ware it rises shud be also different yeh??

I was thinking the same thing. Good point.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This is real and it's scary. I have ancient knowledge of the hot lands of the swamps of Louisiana. And the inbreeding bayou peoples ancient knowledge tells me many things. 2 years ago it snowed in New Orleans. Where it had never snowed here before according to my neighbor who lived here his entire life. I would have thought it was just the right set of environmental circumstances that made it snow at my house but not his 30 miles across the lake where his average temp is 9 degrees warmer than where I live. But I'm sure he represents all the inbred cajuns who have acquired such ancient knowledge. He also measured it with a special stick made from rare turtle bones and determined that we would undergo a physical pole shift in 2345 during a new month called febrcember.

Good lord folks. The earth is not undergoing a physical pole shift. The earth periodically undergoes magnetic pole shifts. Those are no big deal. The earth frequently goes through hot and cold cycles. I remember all the global warming nonsense and it's snowing in New orleans and our average temp was 6 degrees cooler.

People need a reality check. Natural events happen. Some we haven't seen before because we are young relative to the age of this planet. A couple inuits don't represent the belief of their people as a hole. They may be handing out the eskimo kool aid and getting ready for a comet. Just relax people everything isn't some massive global conspiracy or extinction level event or some crazy every 1.385485 million yr event that reshapes the earth.

Sometimes an eskimo eyeballing the sunset has cataracts. Or is just wrong. Sometimes a comet really isn't going to hit the earth. And hey sometimes the ghost at the top of the stairs can be your 12 year old pranking you. Real stuff happens. And sometimes conspiracies are true. Sometimes the alien really is an alien.

And sometimes ridiculous is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XtraTL

Originally posted by quedup
Thanks for sharing OP - S&F - talk about 'from the horses mouth' Perhaps when a glass of milk slides of the table or we start to design furniture on the diagonal - the debunkers will finally accept that this is for real!

That's absolutely hilarious. Why on earth would milk slide off the table even if the poles did shift? And why on earth would we need to design furniture on the diagonal?

I do hope you were joking. If not, then please go and learn some basic science.

And logic too. After all, if we suppose for a moment that what the OP says is actually happening (it's most definitely not), then we would *already* have had a pole shift, which by your logic would mean things would *already* slide off tables. They don't, do they!?

Guess I have to spell it out - YES I WAS JOKING

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Lots of bull on this thread ,_ loads.
Pole shift already occured , the inuits have told us
Incoming 'geomagnetic reversal' is to correct the OP.
Newton , Einstein , Velikovsky , these are the real scientists , who discerned real laws.

In this farmers vs astronomers debate , who's side I am on . Its not the side of plain liars , or those who wrap themselves in cold conceit , they disgust me. What do fishermen think of the tides : What good is the map or the weather forecast? Sun and sea are wrong , we need a video to tell you that too?
"Ah but I am sure astronomers would know better than fishermen" ,
I hear it already.
You are not hearing me or indeed us , cursing YOU . Ye _______________________
Its a dangerous enough job at sea as it is. And how dare you know better already?
I will thank God that He serves up Justice . It wont be pretty , that's as written , and with good reason. Bring the comet on . Then when you find yourself staring into the bottom less pit with the nastiest sense of vertigo , you'll know why... what is it like in the outer darkness - fun? Check the list of astronomers that you dont know , see if they have an humble opinion about it. Is the lake of fire hot?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

This could be explained by a movement in continents.

A shift in the axis would not cause one side of the sky to keep the sun's position but the other side change. This is from continental drift however, also explaining wind changes.

Then again, we could be experiencing a greater wobble, not change in axis. This would explain GPS not showing the changes.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I agree that things appear odd and unusual, but I also have to admit that while the tilting of the earths axis is also a possibility, it is specifically the moon that I feel is our best indicator of such a tilting of the earths axis.

The moon has been observed as looking funny, not being where it usually should be and at times the phases of the moon appear to be out of synch with what we usually see with our moon and its phases during the month.

As of today, I came across a video that looked into the the moons anomalous factors and where they decided to do some scientific investigation of the moon to determine what could be causing the moon to appear in the wrong spot or in the wrong lunar phase. I think many will find the video informative.

That investigative effort has concluded that the moon has tilted by as much as 135 degrees. While this alone should be enough to have the main stream media commenting for weeks, there is instead nothing that the media or the universities that were contacted will neither acknowledge or confirm that the earth has tilted on its axis.

There is media and scientific silence on this subject and this is why discussing this issue is so important.

Since the major universities and the experts contacted were adamant about remaining silent on this issue, it is in everyone's best interests to at least discuss this issue in open forums and demand that someone of credible scientific background verify what has been found to be the cause of the moon looking so odd and out of place.

We deserve to know the truth and to begin that process, please view the following video link to understand why this finding confirms many past and previous ATS threads that have been posted over the last year or longer showing or commenting about the moon looking wrong or in the wrong place in the night sky.

Add in all the recent discussion about the sun being in the wrong place or rising two days early and anyone can easily see that the earth has tilted and if so, how much more tilt will occur before the planet suddenly shifts? I for one would like to know and I am certain I am not the only one that does. Further, what does that tilt mean with regard to the passing of Comet Elenin or a massive object of the massive size theorized?

Video link to current 07-08-2011 video about the moon being tilted by some 135 degrees confirming that the moon is out of place and out of lunar phase.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Anyone saying that "NUKES" being set off will tilt the axis of the earth significantly is delusional. The US alone has tested 1,054 nuclear bombs, the Soviet Union 715, the UK 45, France 210, China 45, India 5-6, Pakistan 3-6 and North Korea has allegedly tested 1- but there is speculation about wether it fizzled out or didn't. There have been many other alleged test by countries including South Africa.

This real world example shows the impact "Nukes" have on earths axis. It seems they have very little.

And anyone- if say 500 nuclear devices were to be launched all over the world today, I think the last thing we would be worrying about is the earth axis. I would be far more scared of iminent nuclear devistation.
edit on 8-7-2011 by SpeachM1litant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Haven't read the whole thread but don't most people talk about a "magnetic" pole shift, not an "axial" pole shift. Magnetic north is moving and has been. The Earth's axis wobbles on a very long cycle but it doesn't "flip".
"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
As for "Stars wrong", yes I look at the stars for last 10 years, pretty much in the north hemisphere. There are two constellations has been changed with my own eyes. Wanna know what constellations am I talking about? Its Orion and Cygnus. Cygnus changed dramatically.

I won't quote for this in advance of what I saw.

whiteblack

edit on 8-7-2011 by whiteblack because: my bad grammer.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
A shift in the axis would not cause one side of the sky to keep the sun's position but the other side change. This is from continental drift however, also explaining wind changes.

I agree. If a plate rotated slightly, one side of it might move a great deal while the other did not move, relative to the sunrise, sunset.

Then again, we could be experiencing a greater wobble, not change in axis. This would explain GPS not showing the changes.

Greater wobble necessitates change in axis. Quicker wobble means faster rotation.

Overall, though, a lot of variables are in play and it is difficult to determine what the observations made by the Inuit or any other casual observer, really signify.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
these guys are clearly lying, fear-mongering, and sensationalizing. they must not be on the NASA email list either or they would see that there's "nothing to see here"

on a more serious note, i'm scared.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As I know it these changes need to be processed for the ELE coming our way .....the events happening now need to occur to save as many of the Human race as can be saved.

In plain English we are slowly being moved so what is going to happen will not destroy the Human race totally.

There are many Species here working and observing they monitor all Nuclear chemical and biological locations because they will need to be taken care of when the events occur. So if ships are seen near Nuclear areas I wouldn't worry (like they try to make you) be thankful they are monitoring all this.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread Ark. These people navigate by way of the stars and snow drifts. If the Inuit say that somethings wrong, then somethings wrong.

On a side note,,,for this to be a conspiracy site, some of you sure do believe tptb. Most, if not all of us get our info from someone else, so its all a matter of who and what you choose to believe,,,,,,Oh MSM is that way

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join