It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A WARNING from Inuit People: Sun Wrong, Stars Wrong, Earth Tilting On Axis!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
In order to believe this, you'd have to believe that all GPS stations are covering this up

I got to wondering about the GPS system as well. Here's what I found out of a mygeomate PDF manual.

The Global Positioning System (GPS) is operated by the U.S. Government, which is solely responsible for the accuracy and maintenance of the GPS network. The accuracy of resultant positions can be affected by the periodic adjustments to GPS satellites made by the U.S. Government and is subject to change in accordance with the Department of Defense civil GPS user policy and the Federal Radio Navigation Plan.

Source

So, it is entirely possible that the GPS satellites have an automated process for re-aligning themselves to make sure that the GPS measurements are accurate with any changes.

Be Well.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bishop2199

Booom!

Thanks for this news!

Interesting.
Stars!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I am glad I found this thread.
I have noticed that the Sun was setting too far North starting about three years ago.
I live at 32 degrees North latitude and 78 degrees West longitude
Since the axial tilt of the earth is less than 32 degrees, the Sun should never set to the North of my location.

There is some thought-provoking information at

www.divulgence.net...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
There's no doubt something is occurring... whether you choose to embrace the change or fear it is completely up to the individual.. I tend to believe it's a great change that is above our comprehension and lies more within a spiritual realm, rather than the physical, but of course, it's much easier to pinpoint and list a variety of physical changes, but one must question the one making the "list" and their individual bias towards believing something horrible is about to happen.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
i appriciate ur findings.and things here out indicate some warnings.but
its a natural phenomena.
nature changes itself with time.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
These are the real People you should be acknowledging, not some Fear mongerers on youtube

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Arken

As much as I'd love to believe that the Inuit people are observationally keen enough to spot subtle changes in the night sky, I'm pretty sure Astronomers all around the globe would be the first to notice.
edit on 8-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

No no, building 7 shifted .0006 degrees just before it was blown up.

No human being could have done that.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Last time I checked astronomers dont observe the earth lol

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Pardon if I am missing some information but how do we know that what is being translated is actually what they are talking about?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
This tilt and the change of the stars coincide perfectly with what Master Li Hongzhi stated in a lecture in 2004 and the recent prophecy published by a US Falun Dafa practitioner:

Li Hongzhi:

"Hasn't the PureInsight website reported that? The cosmos is disappearing into the distance faster than the speed of light, and the Milky Way is being separated from the cosmos. Since it has reached the point where even human beings can see this phase, it means that the separation has arrived at the most surface level. Early on when I was beginning to do this, some gods told me, "In the future, human beings will all be able to see the things that you did, and they will realize in the end that you were the one who did them." That is the case because certain manifestations will gradually converge on where I am.

Once the separation is complete, the dimensions outside of the Milky Way won't even exist. Human beings will find the emptiness terrifying. The stars that used to exist outside of the Milky Way and all the heavenly bodies that were scattered everywhere outside of the Milky Way will be gone. The PureInsight website reported that our Milky Way will become the "lonely soul and roaming ghost" of the cosmos. You might wonder, "What would be the reason for that phenomenon?" It seems as though people--including scientists--are indifferent to it, but it's only because they don't understand it. If such a thing had happened in the cosmos in the past, then the Milky Way would not have existed anymore. If separated from the cosmos, [the Milky Way] would not have been able to exist and would have disintegrated.

The Fa-rectification of the cosmos and the Fa's rectification of the human world are being done in two steps, so the Three Realms has to be separated from the cosmos. If the Fa-rectification of the cosmos was complete--and everything was new and pure--but the Three Realms was still so filthy, it would pollute the cosmos. It wouldn't do to have such a filthy place inside such a wonderful cosmos, so it needs to be moved out and taken care of separately. That's why they will be separated. (Applause) Scientists have now discovered what I described."

The Huge Catastrophe Seen in Meditation(april 2011):

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Milky Way will be lonely etc:

www.pureinsight.org...

thedallasgeek.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
forget it
edit on 7/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: deleted post

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gremlin2011
with all due respect to the inuit people but if ware the sun sets is different then surly ware it rises shud be also different yeh??

You've got a good point there,if there were,for example,an east-west rotational shift as well as a north-south axis tilt,the sun should rise in a noticably different position.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
WELL... I thought the other morning that the sun was rising further north than it should- but i'm not usually up until early afternoon, and my window faces west, so there you go..

Seriously, though- I don't doubt that peoples more sensitive to the natural world would notice something amiss before we "civilised" folks. I think they are probably sensing the changes in climate combined with the disturbances in the gestalt human psyche as all the money hungry consumerists go steadily more insane by the day..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
forget it
edit on 7/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: deleted post

i've become the stars and i've rained all over you.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

you know that the whole thing is physically impossible, don't you? someone had mentioned earlier in the thread that the whole relocation on the inuits' part might be the result of the ice masses they're living on moving around. that sounds pretty plausible. even if it was not, there's still a fair reason to accept the stuff purely because of the shift in the axis and the wobbling cycle. in the end, there's nothing one could do about it anyway, like i said, earth ain't a truck having a defect you could pull over to a mechanics shop, it's a huge planet which mankind does not have the power to tweak.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

you are superficially correct - astronomers do not observe the earth - but thier observatories are earth based - and to use right assencion / declination co-ordinates correctly - they need to know the precise position of the earth - and the time

this is why astromomers would notice any shift in the earths location

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Sadly Mainstream astronomers are paid by the governments to keep the lid on it.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
New Scientist published an article on this ( in print ) last month : "the poles are moving rapidly" . You cant get it on an e site though ; I wonder why , not !

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Evanzsayz

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are superficially correct - astronomers do not observe the earth - but thier observatories are earth based - and to use right assencion / declination co-ordinates correctly - they need to know the precise position of the earth - and the time

this is so correct...
and i might add that many areas that seem to have a new Sun, Moon, stars locations

these are actually localized areas where the Eaths' mantle has produced 'hot spots' which in turn cause the Earths' crust to be raised or tilted so that it Appears that the Sun is on a different location on the horizon
or that reference points at a distance are different/moved.

the result is that the ground your standing on is moving which gives one a different angle or perspective and alignment in relation to the positioning of the Sun Moon Stars...

the Natives are very astute and preceptive to notice these things but it not because the orbit or the spin of the Earth has been altered

edit on 15-7-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Here is another link...I agree with you, and from what i believe,come this time next year we will understand a lot of what we don`t know now.The earth is changing. has not nothing to do with humans,, plant live, or animals. The earth is a living thing. Now i don`t agree with the link i provided, but it is a good read. make of it what you will you be the judge.
I agree! There`s nothing we can do as a race to stop it. we change with it or parish.

Inuit people have strong believes.
www.vishwaamara.com...
edit on 7/15/11 by awcgs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join