It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another swipe at the 2nd Amendment by Obama

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Sorry sheep; I came over reading not like I meant to sound. Limits of text.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Nice. Kick ass MM. Still love my P3AT .380 with the crimson trace on it though.

Thanks, but .380 is just a little too light in the biscuits for my taste. My auto pistols are .40 S&W and 9mm... With LEO ammo (Winchester Ranger). I live and work in a lot of hot and humid places (like you would expect a monkey to do) and IWB can be rather uncomfortable even with a horse CBST. The Bodyguard gives me a pocket option that an auto can't... Sure, you can put your Kel-Tec in your pocket, but you can't reliably fire from it... A pocket draw is a tricky critter at best, and it can be reassuring if you don't have to clear your trousers to get a shot off...

I'm a bit off the reservation on ammo, I'm using Double Tap's 125gr hollow point +P ammo. they claim it's made for short barrel revolvers and that they can squeeze max velocity out of the short pipe. My chronometer will tell tale...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger
Nice. Kick ass MM. Still love my P3AT .380 with the crimson trace on it though.

Thanks, but .380 is just a little too light in the biscuits for my taste. My auto pistols are .40 S&W and 9mm... With LEO ammo (Winchester Ranger). I live and work in a lot of hot and humid places (like you would expect a monkey to do) and IWB can be rather uncomfortable even with a horse CBST. The Bodyguard gives me a pocket option that an auto can't... Sure, you can put your Kel-Tec in your pocket, but you can't reliably fire from it... A pocket draw is a tricky critter at best, and it can be reassuring if you don't have to clear your trousers to get a shot off...

I'm a bit off the reservation on ammo, I'm using Double Tap's 125gr hollow point +P ammo. they claim it's made for short barrel revolvers and that they can squeeze max velocity out of the short pipe. My chronometer will tell tale...

MM, the .380 is great - prints like a wallet. The modified Uncle Mike's pocket holster holds it perfectly in the pocket. Seven shots of Speer golddots will bring down a rhino. When the weather is cool enough, I load up my Sig 229 .40, but I love this little P3AT.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

You still have to clear the beast to get a shot off... The wheelie is not so encumbered...

It's a matter of taste and YMMV...

edit on 7/16/2011 by Mirthful Me because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join