It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: Out of the Blue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi there,
i'm searching for the movie "Out of the Blue" its one of the best UFO-dokumentarys from the last years.
Does anyone knows where to download it from, that would be great.
I know there is a Official website where you can get the movie but thats not what i want.
I'm living in Germany got no creditcard and its to much crap with the ordering from things from the US without C-Card and so on.
So i need a direct Download-link

Thnx
D0MINAT0R 1OOO

[edit on 12-8-2004 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I doubt you can download it from the net... but maybe...

anyway, here is the site that you were talking about....

www.outoftheblue.tv...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just bought the DVD,it is definitely one of the best UFO documentaries I have ever seen.Very impressive.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You could try downloading "Bearshare" to see if anyone has it to share. I got the full version of J@ckass from it.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I watched this when it premiered on Sci-Fi. It is great. Definitely something worth watching.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Stick this in bts movies section aswell might get more hits and ideas as to where you can find this video about ufo's you can always try google 9 out of ten you can always find what your looking for.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I did a search on DC++ and found it in a hub that is very appropriately named "Conspiracy Theory Research Lounge"

So now I�m downloading it, hopefully I�ll have it in 5 hours or shorter. My internet connection isn�t really top notch, however I knwo people who still are stuck with 56kbps modem connections so who am I to complain

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I got this doc today and just finished watching it, gotta say it was one of the more interesting I�ve seen, focusing on why UFOs shouldn't be explained away easily.

The coolest thing however was 5 and half minute into the doc and they were showing various clips from around the world. Now 1st: what are the chances of all footage available that they would feature a video of a sighting from Sweden, and also one I�ve never seen before?
And 2nd: that this footage is taken in my town, Vaxjo ?

It�s not the coolest video I�ve ever seen but just to see some familiar nature was pretty stunning. Vaxjo is BTW a pretty small town (ca 80,000 people) situated in south Sweden, alot of forest in this area.

I just had to mention it since it still feels very unlikely

Can�t believe I�ve never heard of it before!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe that footage in Sweden was captured by the author Philip Roth,but I may be wrong.I remember hearing his name around that though,on a DVD called,"Ultimate UFO!The complete Evidence".That footage is awesome,as it shows like 3 or 4 craft hovering fairly low over a house,and they are all pulsating a bright blue color simultaniously.You can hear the dogs in the neighborhood going berserk.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
I believe that footage in Sweden was captured by the author Philip Roth,but I may be wrong.I remember hearing his name around that though,on a DVD called,"Ultimate UFO!The complete Evidence".That footage is awesome,as it shows like 3 or 4 craft hovering fairly low over a house,and they are all pulsating a bright blue color simultaniously.You can hear the dogs in the neighborhood going berserk.

That doesn�t appear to be the same footage I�m refering to.
In the one named "Sweden, Vaxjo, 1996" from the doc "Out of the Blue" its only one craft flying over/near a lake. A very short clip (it might be longer not featured in its entirety though) filmed from a clearing out over the lake with woods in the background. No House what I could see.

However I would be very grateful for links to sites regarding these swedish cases if there is any.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oops,sorry...I got the two clips confused

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It�s ok

BTW do you know where I can find this clip you mention, don�t think I�ve ever seen it and from your description it sounds interesting?!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why was this thread moved to BTS:MOVIE?

Since were discussing a documentary about UFO�s I�d think it would belong in ATS:ALIEN&UFO forum, or ?!?

top topics

join