It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: Out of the Blue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hi there,
i'm searching for the movie "Out of the Blue" its one of the best UFO-dokumentarys from the last years.
Does anyone knows where to download it from, that would be great.
I know there is a Official website where you can get the movie but thats not what i want.
I'm living in Germany got no creditcard and its to much crap with the ordering from things from the US without C-Card and so on.
So i need a direct Download-link

Thnx
D0MINAT0R 1OOO

[edit on 12-8-2004 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I doubt you can download it from the net... but maybe...

anyway, here is the site that you were talking about....

www.outoftheblue.tv...

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just bought the DVD,it is definitely one of the best UFO documentaries I have ever seen.Very impressive.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
You could try downloading "Bearshare" to see if anyone has it to share. I got the full version of J@ckass from it.

[edit on 12-8-2004 by Koka]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I watched this when it premiered on Sci-Fi. It is great. Definitely something worth watching.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Stick this in bts movies section aswell might get more hits and ideas as to where you can find this video about ufo's you can always try google 9 out of ten you can always find what your looking for.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I did a search on DC++ and found it in a hub that is very appropriately named "Conspiracy Theory Research Lounge"

So now Im downloading it, hopefully Ill have it in 5 hours or shorter. My internet connection isnt really top notch, however I knwo people who still are stuck with 56kbps modem connections so who am I to complain

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I got this doc today and just finished watching it, gotta say it was one of the more interesting Ive seen, focusing on why UFOs shouldn't be explained away easily.

The coolest thing however was 5 and half minute into the doc and they were showing various clips from around the world. Now 1st: what are the chances of all footage available that they would feature a video of a sighting from Sweden, and also one Ive never seen before?
And 2nd: that this footage is taken in my town, Vaxjo ?

Its not the coolest video Ive ever seen but just to see some familiar nature was pretty stunning. Vaxjo is BTW a pretty small town (ca 80,000 people) situated in south Sweden, alot of forest in this area.

I just had to mention it since it still feels very unlikely

Cant believe Ive never heard of it before!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I believe that footage in Sweden was captured by the author Philip Roth,but I may be wrong.I remember hearing his name around that though,on a DVD called,"Ultimate UFO!The complete Evidence".That footage is awesome,as it shows like 3 or 4 craft hovering fairly low over a house,and they are all pulsating a bright blue color simultaniously.You can hear the dogs in the neighborhood going berserk.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
I believe that footage in Sweden was captured by the author Philip Roth,but I may be wrong.I remember hearing his name around that though,on a DVD called,"Ultimate UFO!The complete Evidence".That footage is awesome,as it shows like 3 or 4 craft hovering fairly low over a house,and they are all pulsating a bright blue color simultaniously.You can hear the dogs in the neighborhood going berserk.

That doesnt appear to be the same footage Im refering to.
In the one named "Sweden, Vaxjo, 1996" from the doc "Out of the Blue" its only one craft flying over/near a lake. A very short clip (it might be longer not featured in its entirety though) filmed from a clearing out over the lake with woods in the background. No House what I could see.

However I would be very grateful for links to sites regarding these swedish cases if there is any.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Oops,sorry...I got the two clips confused

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its ok

BTW do you know where I can find this clip you mention, dont think Ive ever seen it and from your description it sounds interesting?!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Why was this thread moved to BTS:MOVIE?

Since were discussing a documentary about UFOs Id think it would belong in ATS:ALIEN&UFO forum, or ?!?

new topics

top topics

join