It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Plants Garden in Her Front Yard and Faces 93 Days in Jail for It.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
[email protected]

That is the e-mail address of Oak Park’s Planning and Technology Director Kevin Rulkowski, who is spearheading this thing.

Please write to him and tell him your feelings.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

This has made front page MSNBC.

www.msnbc.msn.com...=43743063�

My opinion is the folks who would press charges against this gardener should be
brought to their senses with a steady diet of GMO food.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I was born and raised on a private lake southeast of KC and had a wonderful childhood living less than 30 yards from the lake front, then 18 years later out of nowhere the rich bastards out of Johnson county Kansas started moving in and taking over, and before you know it the property taxes started going sky high, and then every other tax you could imagine started climbing, then started blight ordinances and animal control, then child control, then this small community was overtaken by elite tactical law enforcement. We were smart and moved 2 hrs south on a 30 acre farm when i turned 21, but our friends and relatives that still live there say its an absolute nightmare, like they are living in a luxury prison.

I always wanted to be a dick and let all the water out of the lake, so those rich bastards could spend a 100 million fixing the hole then filling it back up with water and fish and fixing everyone's dock

they really do have it coming for all the problems they've caused the natives

edit on 13-7-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure such level of bureaucratic insanity never even happened in Soviet Union....

America is really getting screwed by a bunch of control freaks. They deserve to be blasted by countless class actions, so they'll probably back off.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

I totally hate this country. oppressive and they try to convince everyone that they are free.

Has this gone to trial yet?

posted on Jul, 28 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

I looked around for posts about this, but wasn't it the norm to plant victory gardens during WWII? We are technically at war, I would use that as an excuse.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join