It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone been able to cotton-on to this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'd also like to add that there is no spiritual condemnation of animals except that they are limited in their ability to "rise up" (wake up). Man exists at the crossroads of progressing higher to spiritual things and returning to dust. Another note is to consider that many spiritual forms take a general appearance of animals in "heaven." I am intrigued by such connections since ideas like "the last will be first and the first will be last" are, most likely, interrelated to the current and future conduct and presumptions of men/animals.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
I have noticed that many people in my area have been "converted" on some kind of mental level, they are engaged in some kind of "field" that has altered thier eyes, and their minds seem to be connected in a new way. They seem to call it the "switch" or the "crossover" and it almost appears as if the people around me are able to see what I am doing in another room, as if they have been connected to some kind of "supervision field".

You need to elaborate in much further detail if you are going to get any useful help on this site.

Otherwise here come the trolls and people calling you crazy.

You obviously didn't make this thread to be ridiculed , so I would suggest typing out about 4 times the info you just gave us so people may have a chance to hep you out.

Peace

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean.

Let's see... First off, you have voice to skull technology that uses pulses of microwave energy to cause crude auditory effects inside the human brain...

Here is a Department of the army document about the technology (Released by FOIA)

www.freedomfchs.com...

Now, this microwave "Voice to skull" beam is either locally projected, or could be focused from a satellite Maser (Microwave laser) with a resolution of about 10 centimeters on the ground.

The satellites are hooked up to a quantum computer that acts as an artificial brain, with knowledge of human neurophysiology, and psychology.

www.dwavesys.com...

the quantum computer was actually out WAY before its public release, and possibly a result of reverse engineering.

Anyways, the thought reading is actually a quantum electrodynamic effect, caused by polarizing the water molecules in your brain (via magnetic field or a standing microwave "Wavefront") which is similar to Magnetic Resonance Imaging.

hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...

en.wikipedia.org...

the electrical activity is then read, and your thoughts can be determined by this satellite constellation.

The satellites are in low earth orbit, and their coverage is fairly sparse due to the nature of focusing coherent electromagnetic radiation, they can have maybe a few thousand targets at once.

This is the reason that sometimes the beam changes direction, or gets interfered with, because the satellites are moving about 11 kilometers per second relative to you, and they have to switch which satellites target you as they go over the horizon.

I have heard reports of cell phone towers being used to such effect also, but I haven't really done any research on the topic.

The "Gang Stalking" is actually carried out by Rss feeds to "Participant" cell phones giving them detailed instructions, this most likely is also automated and tailored to the targeted individual by the artificial brain.

Since the nature of a quantum computer gives it nearly unlimited processing capacity (due to the nature of superposition of qbits, the average number of states in a 4 qbit system is greater than the number of atoms in the universe) and a vast library of knowledge from all applicable areas of science and psychology.

Including detailed maps of human behavior, triggering conditions, etcetera.

I have learned that the system can make "Suggestions" to which behavioral or emotional states that you choose.

Such as giving you a good feeling for choosing a state that it "Wants" you to choose..... but ultimately, the choice is yours.

And yes... the system has access to the Internet, and does not like Truth being spread. and knows how to make accounts on various forums and chat boards.

Consequently, there are also human agents that are paid to do the same sort of Internet truth suppression, and they should not be confused (lol)

As far as blocking the voices, and the mind reading, I can tell you that a good Faraday cage is the best thing for you:

en.wikipedia.org...

However, due to the expensive nature of this device, a better possibility for blocking these fields would be either polarized grid (place two polarizers at 90 degree angles to each-other) or a thick sheet of heavy metal (iron, whatever, *MUST BE ELECTRICALLY CONDUCTIVE*)

I have heard that old world war 2 army helmets are particularly effective, if the Faraday cage option is out of your budget range.

But keep in mind, that even if they can't read your mind, they can still SEE you through extremely long wavelength infrared, and microwave observation, and HEAR you, by watching the minute vibrations (optical effect) of windows of the room that you are in.

And if they can't actually READ your mind, they WILL try to get you to think that they still can.

They ALWAYS want you to believe that they have more power than they really do... it's a psychological thing, and I think they are looking for a sort of Stockholm syndrome in their victims "You will LOVE big Brother" etcetera.

en.wikipedia.org...

Good luck!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Dasher

It could be my mind, as I perceive things systemmatically, perhaps, through the mind of the average person, they are apart of the system, and the structure is not apparant to thier minds.

In a positive light, it is a very advanced form of social conditioning, and to by best guess, the "switch" involves some kind of key perceptual alteration, from left or right sided perception.

The irony being that I cannot observe either side.
edit on 8-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

What I know for certain:

It is genetically embedded
It has an advanced linguistical base
It is intertwined with the ego itself
It depends upon a "grid" of electromagnetic frequencies
It has a "hyperdimensional" component (astral travelling experience)

Are you talking about the beginnings of Humans developing what we would call Telepathy ?

but in a more advanced and in-depth way?

I get where your going without fully understanding what you are saying. I'll read further...maybe you have already stated it and I just haven't gotten that far in this thread yet.

So you : 1.) Can see the people who have this ability, but you can't see said ability happening ?

am I close ?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

The only similar thing I can think of is every once in a while I hear this loud high pitched almost unnatural Frequency in my head, like ringing ears almost, but I just think in my head " please leave me alone " and it instantly goes away.

It's been happening for past couple years but sounds like what would happen if you went to a concert and the next day your ears are ringing , except I can make it dissapear at will, which is kind of odd.

Is this what you are referring to or no ?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

It is a complicated system that has its underpinnings with subversive language programming.

The system involves a spray of particles in the atmosphere that act as mirrors and frequencies that reflect on these mirrors and thus create a hollogrammatic perceptual grid, and in addition, a complex system of behavioural conditioning - everyone knows what everyone else is talking about on a subversive level because in their sleep they are being programmed with microwave propanda.

Oh, that.

It's nothing. Just ignore it. It has something to do with product marketing, and it's being field tested in the Midwest and some other isolated regions of the US. They have all the necessary permits, and so far there's been no reports of adverse effects on those infected...I mean, no negative indications reported in those regions where the study is being conducted. It involves responding to decreases in TV and radio advertising impact on the 18-26 yr old demographic. It's a serious problem.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

The thing that concerns me the most is the total inaccuracy of the system - if they could only see that they look squeaky clean on the outside, and are demonic and parasitic on the inside, and that "negative" frequencies are actually a good sign as it means that the individual still has a sense of empathy.

Essentially, they have gone "polarity crazy" as the system has linear interpretations of emotional interactions - combine this with the myriad of existing social taboos and "memes" and you have essentially an increace in the quintessential "knowledge" that led to the fall of man, combined with a linearly opposing (but not inversely inter-imposing) "justification" for the existence of the system:

Here are a few that are operating in my area:

1) Reaction to the parasitic nature of the system and differing "energy levels" or "auras" of people = "we are all one so we should have equal energy" - despite the cataclysmic state of there being an increacingly reduced number of individuals whom are able to create any energy in the first place - like a parasitic "ring" that feeds of most children and animals that were implanted with the matrix - i.e. domesticated animals.

2) Reaction to the harsh nature of words and the incredibly negative connotations of linearly-perceived emotional reactions - "Its a part of our culture".

3) Reaction to the "visitors" - "They are the new generations"

Its all "Pavlovs Dog" - repetition after repetition after repetition.

In addition to this, the advanced prediction algorithms are poorly designed, and they appear as if they were written by beings whom have never existed in the physical plane and are bewildered to the nature of how corporeal life functions.
edit on 10-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

Ok, ill break it down for you:

DNA programms both the physical body and the energetic conduit system and astral being of human beings.

This "hyperdimensiona" DNA can also be programmed

Humans can be "augmeneted" with "programs" that are like computer systems implanted in the astral being

Specifically, human perception can be altered, and a false telepathy can be created - this is a linear one-to-one system, with a time delay of approximatley 4 seconds prediction bandwidth.

If I can explain in spiritual terms - we are like animals that have a hyperdimensional "robot" controlling both our eyes, minds and our emotions.

I also fear, that the non-adjusted peoples and cultures are being slowly "altered" by the system.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

This planet is blanketed with electronic frequencies - "they" perceive themselves to be created out of "chance" and cannot fathom a designer to this universe and the existence of multiple universes and realms with many many beings who are old in terms of how many galaxies they have lived through.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

If you have not realised it yet - natural "man" is being phased out in our soceity - "savages" as they were once called, as well as the native reptillians whom were also exterminated in waves.

"They" are literally replacing human beings on a genetic level, having been the cause of an immense amount of suffering to a once beautiful species.

I especially despise how they feed off animal "innocence" and are in a state of denial and resentment towards animal survivability.

Usually, the primitive-minded individuals become the "ring leaders" to usher in the new generation, whom will inevitable replace them, both genetically and spiritually.

edit on 10-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Although I am not initiated into any such awareness (as I am not aware of any particular switch), I am curious as to the details surrounding this initiation. Who established it? Who facilitates it? Was it tested and is it perfectly effective? Is it possible to refuse, miss, forget, or cast off the initiation? Please elaborate.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

While I can "bridge" many of the things you are saying to what I understand about spiritual things, it is simultaneously very disconnected. I do wait for our next step of progress, but I am not sure that it requires electromagnetic frequencies, or anything that can be "touched" by the physical. I suppose that I might be able to accept such an idea, but it would take a large change in what I now know to be the limitations of this realm relative to Truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

If you have not realised it yet - natural "man" is being phased out in our soceity - "savages" as they were once called, as well as the native reptillians whom were also exterminated in waves.

"They" are literally replacing human beings on a genetic level, having been the cause of an immense amount of suffering to a once beautiful species.

I especially despise how they feed off animal "innocence" and are in a state of denial and resentment towards animal survivability.

I have always received this conduct as simply part of the rebellion (the fall of the some animals [mankind] into a form of godliness which they could not maintain - ignorant freedom which is cancer/chaos), and also as part of the empire (the false rising by the spiritually rebellious [those who are not spiritually conceived in Light] which deceives itself in many ways regarding it's inability to maintain such a tower - arrogant control which is auto-immune disease/pride).

Usually, the primitive-minded individuals become the "ring leaders" to usher in the new generation, whom will inevitable replace them, both genetically and spiritually.

Interesting statement. Could you please support it with examples?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
You want to know what I really think?

This ability to "cross-over" or "knowing" was always a recessive skill, until now.

Increased "technological convergence," combined with conflicting belief systems and "barrage" of media, instantly, produces a sort-of "bluetooth" network or ability?

It could be the exponential-increasing technology and information is pushing or driving this trend toward being-able to "discern" or see and use a highly-advanced skill or trait in Human Beings. Could this be, directly related to how quantum physics relates to the theory of the Human brain being a quantum computer?

Perhaps, this is a direct "manifestation," of creation and evolution working in-tandem. An environmental pressure designed in binary form, artificial, and influencing evolution of the "Created." If we were to "think-along" quantum-entanglement lines, to the two photons sharing information, and when being observed, or recorded, ceased to exist and no additional slit was seen, but once unobserved, the slit returned.

This is where many coincidences seem to share very common information or parallels...

Refining the Silver...

It follows by a reference of, paraphrased here, that no man could look-on the face of God, or die. So if we "see the light," perhaps we as Human Beings, are made in God's image and should not judge, unless perfect? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

Perhaps We Need To Refine Our Silver...

This reminds me of "Refining Silver," and removing the impurities by placing the silver in the forge. You'd have to keep the silver in long-enough to burn-off impurities, and remove it exactly when you could see your own face in the silver, or it would be destroyed, (in-reference to seeing through a glass darkly.")

There's always a mistake if we "look on the surface" of everything and judge; but if studied in parabola (around) and understand parable, literally we are given a framework to work with-in to not make mistakes. To be honest, we are all "here now" and whether we're "created" to "evolve" and grow beyond our design is a question which needs no answer, it's rhetorical and redundant.

How many things shall the truth provide before taken as truth? Just the existence of everything alone should see the light. If not, just look-around at all of Creation and "refine your silver," until you can.

The Truth...

We don't need to spend a lifetime of study, to learn from all religions the positive and negative aspects of each. Have you ever wondered what "connects" both-ends of positive and negative numbers? Glorious, "Let There Be Light," and there-in a nutshell, "lies" the truth.

The "Truth" is simply, the known and unknown Truth. It is apparent and needs no question. The need for discernment now is at-hand. Random-chance operation? I doubt it. For if we support the "created-to-evolve," theory, then it presupposes Human Beings being "designed" or "Created" in God's Image, does it not?

Food for thought...

Don't go up or down a level, traverse the known universe and then work to the unknown. It would be a shame if "modern science" made requirements to learning, as-to adopt a discipline, so strict and inflexible, to exclude simple truth, and lay-waste to a "heritage-never-known."

Many Blessings, Love, and Light!

edit on 10-7-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Edited...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I wonder if being dyslexic hampers their intentions? or, if the very reason ADD and ADHD as well as the increase in Autism creates havoc in the system's purpose?

The "cure" on their end would be the multifaceted "Drugging" of Society! Damn them! Damn them to Hell!

Certainly would explain why there is not a single product (food item) that is not infiltrated with filth, even our water and our air now are targeted!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Essentially, the arguement is this:

Universe was created from the outside vs universe creating itself from the inside.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The core belief in an outside force creating the universe is the driver for the belief that the laws of the universe can be altered.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

And if they can't actually READ your mind, they WILL try to get you to think that they still can.

Exactly - what they have is basically a pre-conceived "question" that will naturall create a sense of wonder or a sense of questioning in an individual:

"but that's not fair"
"why is that"
"I am an idiot"

etc etc.

Then they can calibrate a frequency that creates enough frustraton or wonderment to begin a chain of words that are in response to the question and are based on prior thoughts.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join