It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is impossible for Aliens to live on Earth: Here's why.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
So, everyone wonders why aliens have not made contact. Disclosure is lagging and the aliens who are supposed to be among us, fail to show themselves.

There is only ONE reason why.

Here it is.

They are unable to live on earth as microscopic bacteria, of which they have no immunity to, kills them.

There. I have finally revealed the reason why. So everyone can all go about their normal business and forget about aliens.

So just to re-iterate:

They the aliens are unable to live on earth as microscopic bacteria, of which they have no immunity to, kills them.

Peace unto all....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Perhaps why they "abduct" people is too study and catalogue our DNA and how our bodies fight such things. I don't think they would stick around if they couldn't live here, and why would they want to live here anyway?

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
are you sure you havent just watched war of the worlds
i heard theres plenty of illegal aliens in califonia

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
So, everyone wonders why aliens have not made contact. Disclosure is lagging and the aliens who are supposed to be among us, fail to show themselves.

Here it is.

They are unable to live on earth as microscopic bacteria, of which they have no immunity to, kills them.

There. I have finally revealed the reason why. So everyone can all go about their normal business and forget about aliens.

So just to re-iterate:

They the aliens are unable to live on earth as microscopic bacteria, of which they have no immunity to, kills them.

Peace unto all....

Umm, DUH!!! We all learnt that one in War of the Worlds....Morgan Freeman says it right at the end. Something like "We've earned our right to live on this planet" (I thought to myself "Yeah, doesnt mean we're allowed to just use it recklessley")

I'll give you a little treat.

Alien Grays, They breathe in Carbon Dioxide and breathe out oxygen...like a plant.
edit on 8-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
These posts always make me laugh because of the amount of assuming done on the OP's part. Always the same, le's argue from a human perspective, let's assume much. For all you know they could exist as beings of light, they could have mastered technologies that you couldn't even imagine. Just because bacteria and environmental conditions would be an issue for human space travelers does not mean our cosmic brethren would experience the same issues.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when open.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by VraxUK

Perhaps why they "abduct" people is too study and catalogue our DNA and how our bodies fight such things. I don't think they would stick around if they couldn't live here, and why would they want to live here anyway?

Why would they want to live here?

Starbucks,mcdonalds,Ikea.

:p

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Assuming similar biology, then yes, that's quite probable - though of course HG Wells thought of the idea first!

They would likely also need assistance with breathing, with gravity and possibly protection from solar radiation - all of which would be very slightly different to what they are used to, even if they evolved from a very earth-like world.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

There are any number of bacteria on this planet to which humans have no immunity - we appear to be coping

Oz

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

What is the point of this thread ?

And you know this how ? , watching War of the Worlds doesn't count .

WOW ....Thanks for that , the answer was under my runny nose all the time

I guess your handle sums up the post

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Parallel dimension. Now if there was a Jesus, he was alien to this planet. If he died and rose that indicates there is another dimension unseen to us humans ( let the blind see and the deaf hear) He transformed himself. He felt how strong this illusion was. knew he was gonna be beaten severely. Made fish and wine out of nothing, healed,made the dead live. Hmmm now thats if that story is true.

I am of the belief that that is what we are seeing in our skies. These so called aliens are from another dimension. Of course they dont live on earth, because is there really such a thing! I could go on but whats the point!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
So by your subject, your basically claiming you know for a fact that Aliens have tried to live on Earth and couldn't.

Yeah, and I'm the king of Pandora...

Pretty dumb assumption for you to make.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Umm. Space Suits?

You do realize these beings being able to travel interstellar distances would be so far advanced. They could probably cure all sickness. Have robotic organs. There is so many possibilities.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So if another race had the tech to come to our planet safely, you think they wouldnt have some sort of antibiotic that would prevent them from becoming ill when they came into contact with our germs?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It is impossible for Aliens to live on Earth - I stopped reading further as I know your 'impossibility theoies' are like flying pigs exist.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Following the logic of the OP, humans could never land on Mars or Moon because the atmospheric conditions would kill them instantly.

Is there a major flaw in this hypothesis or is it just me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Here it is.

So just to re-iterate:

Peace unto all....

Simple Answer:

Its impossible for Humans to live on the moon yet we walked there. and are planning moon bases? That's with our limited technology.

You would think that an intelligent life that had the ability to bend and fold space to get here would have the technology to prevent a few gems from killing them.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Peace unto all....

Dont you think they figured that out allready?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Here it is.

So just to re-iterate:

Peace unto all....

What makes you think they weren't already here long before we ever appeared?
Your view seems very narrow minded and stinks of a Hollywood film.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Obviously, not an original idea.
War of the Worlds came up with it all the way back in 1898.
en.wikipedia.org...
Don't you think that an alien race technologically advanced enough to get here would have a solution to this simple and obvious problem?

Originally posted by LightAssassin
Alien Grays, They breathe in Carbon Dioxide and breathe out oxygen...like a plant.

Now this is something new to me. Course, it doesn't make sense to me chemically. Breathing Oxygen is what gives beings a higher metabolism. I would think that higher beings would do the same wherever they come from. the Universe may be vast but the rules are the same wherever you go.

Course, breathing Carbon Dioxide would most likely make them immune to any Earthy microbes or virus.

Funny, I thought I caught a whiff of Troll a minute ago...

edit on 8-7-2011 by LazyGuy because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
We're all ET, dna wise, in our creation and sou wise. Also, they also have a hand in what bacteria is around. And the ones that lived here, some before us, have better immunities and better immune systems than ours. The others are not on our level of caveman science and medicine. In addition, many have hybrid body suits they operate out of. Some of them have had hand in making the virus's and bacteria. In addition many have experienced them. All have without knowing this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join