It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

looking out at the world...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I have been following ats for quite sometime now and come to realise theres alot of false info and general conseption about things that have happened in the past and what is going to happen..
so i sit here thinking to myself what to believe and what not to believe..recently over the last few months after hearing all the things on comets planet x and aliens im not so sure if any of this is gunna happen or its just a game that people are playing for something bigger to happen.
if you think of the films the books the info that has been made recently theres a pattern emerging that i find that could have some relevance to what might happen in the future..forget everything you have read for a moment or seen on the t.v ,news and films over the net and sit back and just think what idf all this stuff that is being broadcast is for a reason not just for entertainment but for education for a event to happen in the near future..has anyone asked them selves for instance what is beyond space everything must come to a end like a piece of string it always has a end
.what if these events that are happening now are being dictated to us by a higher being or us..us being someone that is watching us like we watch people on t.v all over the world..can you really believe that we have evolved from creature that have crawled out of the sea hundreds of millions of years ago..im not so sure.what i believe is that we were placed here like a video game and its all about the moves we make that defines us as human beings and the course we take.
.i personally believe theres alot more out there controlling things than we think,im not talking about aliens or god im talking about a different kind of object maybe computerised.it sounds far fetched and maybe u think its just someone rabbiting on not having a clue what he on about and yeah you probably right but i get the feeling theres more that we are capable of than just being born and living a life and dying..this is my first post and sorry if it wasnt what you hoped for i just needed to get it off my chest ,there will be more to come i hope you like the post and would like to hear what other people thought about anything i have put..thank you..
edit on 8-7-2011 by truther2011 because: paragraphs and capitals letters

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by truther2011

1. Welcome.

2. Yes, this is a messed up ball of dirt.

3. Don't worry, enjoy the ride.

4. Edit your thread title, all CAPS is against T&C.

5. Don't take everything you read on this site too seriously, this is where the extremes of opinion are discussed.

6. If you use paragraphs in your typing it will be easier to read, but thanks for sharing your thoughts.

7. See ya round.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
thanks for your comments pal..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Some kind of time/space distortion.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i dont really know how to explain it pal but i know theres sumat not rite just cant put thinger on it..

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A feeling of "foreboding" isn't uncommon, especially for those who read sites like this.

Try to focus on the good things around and use the energy you create/recieve to make the bad things better when you are confronted with them. The world around you gets better, the energy increases, clarity forms, and you are well on your way to actually living a good life rather than seeking the bad stuff thet stops you having it.

Attempting to analyse the world to death is fruitless.

"Looking out at the world....."

Look IN at the world, it is IN YOU and that world is what you make it. In essence, you are your own god, but here (this thread) you are feeding the world you don't like.

Yes, bad stuff all around and we can get surrounded to a point that we begin to suffocate. "TPTB" like it that way so we cannot focus on the utter selfishness they purvey. Unlucky souls never get the chance to take a breath let alone wade through the smog of the bad stuff.

When you shine a light from within, you see what's important and more clearly because there are fewer shadows.

Rambled a bit there ...lol Good luck.

new topics

top topics

join