It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Anonymous" just declared war against Greek Banks, Government and Mass Media!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hello everyone!

I just came across two videos on youtube, made by "Anonymous", who claim Greek Banks, Government and Mass Media have now become their target, due to their unfair and very unpopular politics, due to the extremely violent police behavior during 29.06.2011 protests, and due to their complete lack of democracy. To my mind, the first video explains the situation in Greece perfectly, it's a one minute long refined social, political and economic analysis, that can make you all understand what we are facing with, and how people in Greece feel about the situation they found themselves into. Here it is:

www.youtube.com...

And here is their second video:

www.youtube.com...

All that said, in the hopes of at least one member of "Anonymous" will be on ATS, and pass the message on, I would like to officially thank the "Anonymous" for the obvious support towards Greeks. Thank you all, you give us courage to resist, you give us hope, you give us the strength to just not give up! And that's something alright! Give them your best shot!!!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

oh i think they have been watching and watching with great interest, but it will be interesting to see how m. sfakianakis will react to this.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Go Anon Go VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV !

Anyone who stands up for the people have got my backing!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
I like to keep you guessing.

Thanks for the promo.

Mwammw wa mmmmwwwaaaa.. mmmwwhaaaa,, mwmahaaaaa, mhaaaaa mwhahaahaahahaaa

ah ha.. ha, aaa

Mwha

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Now this is one group that i would like to join

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
If they were to concentrate more on the Media then half the battle is won when it comes to anyone else.

Victorious vindication vastly voyaged against very vicious vermin.

Go Anon, but keep the momentum in the right direction.

V for VICTORY!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
With targets like Monsanto, and the corrupt bankers, I HOPE TO HECK Anonymous IS backed by the CIA, because then they'd have some serious talent to tap into, and I'd know that the CIA was actually about intelligence and keeping America safe.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
If they brought the media down, which in my opinion they seem very capable of, then your right, half the battle is won, what they need to do in my opinion (even thought I'm basing this off a film) is get in, and broadcast a message.

Jamie.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Admitting my ignorance... Who is M. Sfakianakis???

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I wish these guys would can it!

All these guys are doing is causing more harm than good. There just goign too make things worse than they already are. They cant give a better excuse for the Government to have full control over the internet now. Kiss internet freedom and the internet as we know it goodbye because of these morons. They are just demonstrating how vulnerable large corporations and the government themselves is to allowing us to have free reign of the internet. The government can now say free internet is dangerous and a method for small numbers of people to inflict their views on a large number of people by force. Now these guys abuse it and think they are doing something good. But they are just showing that if we are given any type of freedom we will abuse it to do harm and damage to others with it. Kind of like trusting your 16 year old to drive your new BMW..And they get drunk and crashing it with a car load of other passengers who also trusted the driver. I know freedom is a right and not a privilege but we need to not abuse it. Show that we dont need government to guide us through our lives. But all i see is that we demonstrating that we cant live structured well behaved lives anymore unless everything is now dictated to us. And its just a few ruining it for the masses.

Sadly most of these people of anon are computer geeks and may make a living using the internet or computer based technology. They may sadly find that they will soon have just shot themselves in the foot. Its not very bright of annon to use a weapon that is essentially already in the hands of the government.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wlasikiewicz

I 've thought about joining as well, it's just that I know so little about computers, that I'd probably "give" them away by mistake lol

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
...and I'd know that the CIA was actually about intelligence and keeping America safe.

Why do you think they are called the "C.I.A."?

They are ultimately criminal.
They are incredibly Intelligent.
They are a very well organised agency.

They sure fool everyone into thinking they're on anyone's side but their own.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

down with the scumbags

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imogene72
reply to post by cerebralassassins

Admitting my ignorance... Who is M. Sfakianakis???

his a cyber security (henchman) - > I seem to have used the wrong term to define this individual, me badz - soz
edit on 8-7-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Imogene72

Are these videos real?I mean these days many claim to be part of the Anonymous group.

Don't get me wrong i would love to see this happen,although i agree that this will give an excuse to the authories to kill internet and other freedoms.A couple of weeks ago i read that the police asked the internet companies to stop providing internet ,so the protesters won't be able to communicate.
Didn't happen of course,but in the shadow of an attack like that who knows what they will do.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

... indeed they did in the 08 riots they were using irc servers to co-ordinate themselves, the isp's were asked to begin watching packets, what they hadn't realized is that they had or a very tight group a group that had launched their own network using 3g that was connecting to a foreign nation through the use of roaming, although expensive as it was, it was only the beta version of what is to come, that,s about all i know not sure if its even true.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Yes, I believe they are real. Of course I can't be 100% sure, but since they date a few days back, I think Anon would have stated their falsity by now, if that were the case. Besides, Anonymous had warned IMF about a month ago that they would attack it as a punishment for the way IMF is treating Greek people. Here is the link:

www.naftemporiki.gr...

And here is the rough google translation:
n electronic attack against the International Monetary Fund call pirates of the Internet, the group Anonymous, to protest the restrictions imposed in Greece under the rescue package.

In a message on Twitter sent by Anonymous Operations under the heading Operation Grece inviting subscribers to visit the website of massive IMF to cause the fall. The Anonymous did not specify what time you start the attack, called "denial of service". The message also refers to a website where vehemently criticized the austerity program imposed on Athens.

For its part, the IMF confirmed that it has taken steps to prevent the fall of the website. "We are aware of the threat, and we take appropriate measures," said IMF spokesman Bill Murray.

Meanwhile, as was learned from Google U.S. government officials, Chinese activists, journalists and thousands of users of electronic mail network, are potential victims of hackers who allegedly coming from areas of central China.

White House spokesman said late Wednesday that it made extensive investigations to cross-reference information on the activities of hackers. However, White House spokesman, Tommy Vitoria appeared reassuring, saying that "we have no reason to believe that it is possible to access emails of any member of the U.S. government."

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Meanwhile the attacks of citizens against politicians are growing day by day, there are reports of 100 such incidents in the last days. Last night citizens threw eggs and … peaches at the office of Finance Minister Evangelos Benizelos in Thessaloniki. Target of angry protesters were also the offices of two other government ministers.
www.keeptalkinggreece.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Anon need to really hit home sometime soon, when something big is happening.

Do a "V" sort of thing. Create a video showing real proof of all the things that is going on that the sheeple just dont understand...yet, then hack the media websites and put the video on their for all to see and talk about publicly. (Sheeple always talk to each other)

Then start to spread it. Put messages in Newspapers, on the radio...imagine how much impact they could have if they hit sports venues with big screens and had messages come across on their....

...of course I don't know how this could be done, but I'm sure there are some clever people out their with ideas similar and remember...

Ideas are bulletproof!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

who knows what they will do but it will be interesting as the vote past the other week has not and will not resolve the current crisis.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join