It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help, I can't Astral Project anymore.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ok, well for a few months (2.5-3) I Astral Projected heavily, and with numerous results.
However I went around it arrogantly at a point in time, and the result was me going a little crazy in real life.
So I decided "Hey, why not go tell my councilor about this."
Well when she heard every she said, "You should stop. It can be dangerous and sometimes you can never come back." While I knew it was dangerous already, none of what she said bothered me. But I decided, "Hey, maybe I'll be a little more careful."

Well, I haven't had a chance to do that. Why?
Everytime I astral Project, I black out before I'm able to breakthrough, and wake up the next day wondering WTF happened. After this went on for awhile, I decided "OK! Time for a break."
Fast forward a month and a half, and I'm here today. I tried again, back to the old problems.

I have no idea what to do, and I love astral projection.
edit on 8-7-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadwalkk

i would love to astral project and i was wondering could you let me know how you do it?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gazzachel

Yup. I'll copypasta you my guide.

Enjoy! I hope you get much use out of it

I'm working on a download link atm for the song.
I'll post it by the time your done reading hopefully
------------------INTRO-------------------
So if you found yourself on this blog, chances are your interested in Astral Projection. Well my friend, you made the perfect stop! Astral Projection is a meditation tool that should be used (not abused) to aid you in your spiritual journey through life, explore you inner self, or even explore the Astral world if you want some fun. If that doesn't sound interesting you could travel the cosmos! Why not take a trip to Arcturus? How about meeting inter-dimensional entities. Or even recall past events, or blocked memories. The possibilities, and rewards are ENDLESS!!!

If all this sounds interesting, please continue and read my guide on how to Astral Project (Credits to Miss Silver for the song. )
-----------------------------------------------------------
-------------Astral Projection----------------
Hey, so basically Astral Projection is basically a form of meditation, where you leave your physical body, and use your
--->Astral Body/Astral Shell/Soul/spirit IN THE ROOM YOU ARE GOING TO AP

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I cant play the piano anymore either.

I wonder if its a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
where is the link to the song ?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
www....(nolink)/?qf8z6amv6c1vmfm

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Sometimes a loss of ability to astral project can be down to emotional, physical or mental stress in general in your waking life. Try resolving any problems you have with anyone or anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

wow thanks for the guidance : ) i play the guitar so i hope it doesn't affect my playing lol i am going to start this tonight so i will let you know how i get on.
peace

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I'm pretty stress free. I have no problems, I got into a fight with my friend awhile ago, but we fixed things and hes coming out to my cabin for a month. Other then that no problems.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Fear. I had an OB or whatever you want to call it. i remember the feeling of looking down at my own body the fear that overcame me and never being able to repeat it again. Quite frankly the idea of it scares the hell out of me. First off it proved to me that we have a soul. Second as humans we are not supposed to know that because it messes up free choice if you believe in god. If you read the bible those who knew god existed had to follow his orders to a T and failure was not an option. In effect not knowing is a blessing and it covers up wrong doings with ignorance if you repent the same cannot be said of those of us who know. God i hope I'm wrong about this. Ps sorry for the derail i kind of went off on my own rant but i feel this way about it
edit on 8-7-2011 by pcrobotwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well, I'm natural; so my technique is just casting my astral brain at any desired target...

-If I'm ever blocked by stress or anything annoying - not being able to get "out"; my trick is visualizing myself spinning, rotating, and circulating - in front or around myself. This tends to loosen up the astral body.

-If I have trouble traveling, like being pulled back or hit by a train of thoughts; I do astral walking: I imagine myself walking down the stairs, through the hall, out the door, across the lawn, up the street, around the corner, up the hill, across the road, and so on...

-Another factor is nutrition; never travel on a full stomach, or if tired, toxic, or exhausted. I found that high levels of vitamins and minerals is a must; how vivid you can travel depends on the amount of electrolytes in your body.

Be aware that your body is transmitting the projection like an antenna, so it's best to keep the batteries fully charged. I never drink water or milk, only natural juice, coffee, tea, and rehydration-drinks (without aspartam). Neither do I eat sugar, fast-food, wheat, or green vegetables (except peas and green beans).

...and loose the brainwave sound - it's like drugs; if you can't do without it - you cannot do it for real! Not only must you be able to ignore any audible noise around you, but also other secondary energy-waves like electromagnetic fields, radiation, light, time, and alike! But if you prefer tuning to earth resonance, instead of noise pulsating at 7.83 Hz - try a klick or soft bass-drum beat at 117.45 BPM!

...and while out of body - stay away from any (unknown) approaching entities! The pro psy-spies have their wits, arms, and protectors....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
When you are awake in the astral state, however, without leaving your body, train your eyes to see the astral world that surrounds your room, focus on changing your inner frequency and you can then adapt that frequency to your eyes, that way you can scan your environment - i.e. in science fiction when they scan for infra-red or ultraviolet - when you perceive in the astral, look for any "devices" in your room, as well as any "inhibitors" or "implants" - sometimes they will use the "cuffs" on your arms, or even the "vice".
edit on 8-7-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
so that's it then,imagine that ur having abe and then you will have one?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I've always been trying to AP, i have tried many attempts with AP and Lucid Dreaming but always failed.
Is it possible that my mind isn't capable of doing it?

The closest thing to lucid dreaming was me dreaming about a unknown house i was near by. I was looking inside the window and that when i realized that i had no clue who house it was or where i was at, so i knew i was dreaming. But when i found i was dreaming, i had no clue what to do. Everything felt the same, I've read from people experience that when they found they we dreaming they felt a big rush. or so my brother says. So after i figured out i was dreaming i was clueless for like 5 seconds and then all of a sudden i had awaken. This was a 3-6 months ago. I haven't tried since, but i plan on retrying again soon.

Is there away i can prepare my mind to do these things?

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I tried AP for the first time about 5 min ago. I did all the required thing and felt i had created a strong barrier. At first I was speculitive but then i started seeing shapes. After awhile of that I felt somthing like a disturbance in my room but ignored it. It felt like somthing was trying to break through the Golden barrier thing i put up. It had gotten half way through before i started taking notice. I tried focusing my energies to force it back and that seemed to work. So i continued. more shapes. Some waves of color. Then A quick FLASH of a VERY detailed face wearing a completely blank black mask. Kinda looked like this.

I stopped after that and came to post this. Can someone explain what just happened?

Im sorry if im hijacking. I would make a thread but I cant atm.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid365

...sort of!

AP is like riding a bike, swimming, skating, walking, flying or whatever that involves a method of movement acquired through learning - trial and error. Some learn it fast and some don't.... It's not done by meditating, or being half asleep, making your mind wander off; it's more like controlled daydreaming...

Have you ever been on a train, bus or in a car, staring out of the window - and imagining yourself flying beside the vehicle? That's usually the same principle of how I start an AP/OBE; by focusing my astral energy to a point outside myself. The next step is to moving ones consciousness from the body to the astral body - looking at oneself from outside.. That is the hardest part - one don't need to see oneself visually; just feeling that one is facing the direction of ones body can simply be enough to set off a continuously OBE.

I guess that you are sitting in front of a computer ...or alike - somewhat relaxed.
-Try this: without moving - imagine your arm raising, hand being stretched forward, and outlining the screen in a circulatory motion; first with the clock then against.
Wave your hand like an astral wand!

-And then both arms,... and one foot,.. and the other leg,... and your torso..., and float.... out the window........!!

But most important, it works best if one is not tired, but energetic and focused. It takes a lot of both discipline and mental stamina; but as in all other "sports" - a few minutes exercise each day, and soon you'll be jamming with the pro's....
edit on 11-7-2011 by nakiel because: mindgames

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
So i have done a lot of research on the subject. I have also been trying very hard to AP. I know i have done it before but cant recall "for sure" if it was AP. Or a vivid dream. Definately wasnt lucid. But its message was very clear to me. And a little disturbing. I was wondering if one of the members who can AP sufficiantly could guide me. I know u can locate someone just by a mere thought in the astral plane. I just feel like i need someone to assist.

posted on Dec, 10 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
When I was a child I would astral project almost nightly. I would float up out of my body. I would see myself there in bed and I would go visit others that were sleeping. I would have extremely vivid dreams back then and I could daydream with ease. I could guide my daydreams and even my dreams to an extent. However, I am 45 years old now and have not astral projected to my recollection since I was a child and I rarely dream now. I have a hard time daydreaming now and can no longer guide my dreams. I have been wondering if it is an issue with aging or diet or if there is something else involved. It bears mentioning that I have always felt a purpose inside, a goal, an actual design for my life but as I have gotten older that feeling is getting stronger as if something from deep inside me is trying to break free, to become. Something from somewhere beyong any logic I feel, somewhere within my soul. Does this sound odd to anyone ?

posted on Feb, 5 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: thedeadwalkk

Did you ever do it again ?

top topics

join