It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do you think the DHS thing is Bellatrix fault.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   
He did saythat AV made a "terrorist threat"

What do u think?

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I voted no.

William already pointed the finger at TC, and I trust William. He's against this DHS crap too, so he's on our side in this. But, Bella, if he did call prolly didn't help matter's any at all.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Can we grow up? First we have 84 posts about the yahoo geeks and now this is the 36th thread today about this, cant everyone post in the same thread about this? Some of us would like to continue to debate other things like adults. This is so out of hand!!!!!!

No, it wasn't Bellatrix's fault.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   
but the game of blame is a shame to the thing.

no matter who's fault it was, we can't reverse the events that have past, only punish for them. there is going to be things, changes goin down round here, some you won't expect and not by us. by those who you think are protecting you.

for freedom

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I think this is a poor joke.Why?

Well it has split further the ranks of posters here.It has encouraged posters to make rascist remarks.It has eroded trust and damaged the reputation of at least one mod.And for what??

An April Fools day Joke!!

Silly how something as valuable and hard won as a good reputation could be ,in part,thrown away for a short lived laugh that only a few ,who are priviledged, can enjoy.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 06:26 PM
link   
NO

Dont go blameing Bell or anyone, everybody here is responcible even myself, new as I am. Bell is another opinion just like yours mine and everyones. to respect anothers view isnt nessicary, to challege deffinetly, but to make one person responcible is wrong. Blame me if you want i dont care, HS home land security can eat my shorts for all I care, nice idea wrong action.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Also, I tought that polls about an ATS member wer forbidden in the courtesy rules.
I think the Mods/Admins should delete this thread.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   
the fact is, if this is all true, we've been sold out. Doesnt matter who called who, so long as we've been sold out.

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 03:50 AM
link   
It is an April Fools Joke face it, there is no government conspiracy here, no yahoo conspiracy, just a mod conspiracy of humor. Come on lighten up a bit, it was just a joke

XA
S

posted on Apr, 1 2003 @ 03:54 AM
link   
no no no...believe whatver you want to believe..but this is NO joke/HOAX or whatever.

TC has gone mad, and Simon too.
I wasn't informed in any of this. All of the sudden I read this announcement, like every one of you.

I'm about to let myself de-moderated, I WILL NOT cooperate.

SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

THIS IS THE END OF ATS

top topics

join