It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 For Dummies

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here an interesting video about the agenda 21 I would like to share with you all. This is not a conspiracy theory because It's right there in front of you.

Agenda 21 explained very well. Including implications it will have on humanity. Opinions within the video come in some cases from those that were in on the negotiations. Truly an interesting watch.

They aren't even trying to hide it anymore so at least we aren't the fringe "lunatics" anymore either.

The more I hear and read, the more disgusted and concerned I get about what is going on in this country and the world. If nothing else, this means American sovereignty is that much more important to the world in order to fight against a NWO.

“Participating in a UN advocated planning process would very likely bring out many of the conspiracy- fixated groups and individuals in our society… This segment of our society who fear ‘one-world government’ and a UN invasion of the United States through which our individual freedom would be stripped away would actively work to defeat any elected official who joined ‘the conspiracy’ by undertaking LA21. So we call our process something else, such as comprehensive planning, growth management or smart growth.”

J. Gary Lawrence, advisor to President Clinton’s Council on Sustainable Development.

Here is more good info about this issue.

Everyone here should know about UN Agenda 21 ..... and tell everyone you know about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
A nightmare that will not go away. This is one of the reasons I'm so frustrated and disappointed when family, friends, acquaintances blow me off when I try to explain how things are so, so much worse than they can even imagine. I couldn't get anyone I know to spend 9 1/2 minutes watching this if I put a gun to their head. And suppose they did watch it? How would a normal, sane person interpret it?

I think the problem is lack of context. Without a suspicious mind and a critical eye; without that certain, unquestioning knowledge that things have gone *horribly* wrong; without the constant recognition of bad trends underlying even the most innocuous-looking everyday things, people just will not--cannot--absorb the horror. It's easier and much more comfortable for them to believe that we--a bunch of conspiracy nuts--are just making a big something out of nothing....

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
A nightmare that will not go away. This is one of the reasons I'm so frustrated and disappointed when family, friends, acquaintances blow me off when I try to explain how things are so, so much worse than they can even imagine. I couldn't get anyone I know to spend 9 1/2 minutes watching this if I put a gun to their head. And suppose they did watch it? How would a normal, sane person interpret it?

I think the problem is lack of context. Without a suspicious mind and a critical eye; without that certain, unquestioning knowledge that things have gone *horribly* wrong; without the constant recognition of bad trends underlying even the most innocuous-looking everyday things, people just will not--cannot--absorb the horror. It's easier and much more comfortable for them to believe that we--a bunch of conspiracy nuts--are just making a big something out of nothing....

I understand you perfectly and I know what happens when we try to alert people to something. We can not give up. This concerns all people and something must be done before it's too late

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

yeah I understand what you saying it is almost like the matrix thing. Do you want to live in an illusionary world or the real world?? But thisi s the thing that I recenlty found out may help. You have to find some gateway topic to get them going. If you start off with something wild or what they precieve to be wild you willlose them right off the bat. Try talking about a topic they are into.

Example red light cameras. A person says yeah I dont like red light cameras they gvie me tickects. you could say they are bad, why are they all over the place? th eperson is thinking your right they are. Is that 1984 orwellian>?? is that close to a police state?? you see that littel issue may get them going as they slowly but surely see what is going on around them.

It is almost using the globalist tactic against them of gradualism ,maybe not.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Yeah this sounds terrible...

Combating poverty

Combating deforestation

Managing fragile ecosystems

Promoting sustainable agriculture and rural development

Protection of the oceans, all kinds of seas, including enclosed and semi-enclosed seas, and coastal areas and the protection, rational use and development of their living resources

Protection of the quality and supply of freshwater resources

Environmentally sound management of toxic chemicals, including prevention of illegal international traffic in toxic and dangerous products

Recognizing and strengthening the role of indigenous people and their communities

Strengthening the role of non-governmental organizations: partners for sustainable development

Strengthening the role of workers and their trade unions

Strengthening the role of business and industry

Promoting education, public awareness and training

www.un.org...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I am sooooo glad I won't be living in that world.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Promoting education, public awareness and training

dumbing down generations of children?

Clearly you have not watched the video (should not have even seen it), but I dont care because people like you who promote this type of fascism, I ignore. I really hope you enjoy this nefarious system that you love and defend so much.

ITA: It's great to see how you pursue my threads.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Seems the thread title is befitting....

But hey, if you think fighting poverty and pollution on a global scale is fascist, then more power to you mate.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

fighting poverty and pollution with carbom taxes. ha ha

Sorry, but you sounds SO naive, like the title.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Sorry where does it say they're fighting poverty with carbon taxes?

Stop lying.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by RUSSO

Sorry where does it say they're fighting poverty with carbon taxes?

Stop lying.

Well, now I see that you know absolutely nothing about this issue. You stop spreading lies.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

How about educating me then?

Since I'm so naive.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

These politicians throw these words into the mix to keep those reading their policies quiet. Those who understand their policies however, will never be quiet. Amongst politicians it's known to be part of a "fairy tale", you know, equal chances no war etc.

Sad truth, sad reality.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I don't see any problem with it. It seems odd that any time some one says hey our planet cannot support this many people, nor can we feed them, People get up in arms? What is wrong with setting a goal of sustainable development? or population control? we need these things it would be better to rein the human race in now than to watch millions die later. Its text book now that we have breached this planets carrying capacity by a long shot and we keep doubling in size. At what point do you think it will be enough? when your children are dying because there simply isn't enough food for them?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by RUSSO

How about educating me then?

Since I'm so naive.

I will not spend my time explaining something to a wall. So I think you should study a little more about the subject before giving an opinion.

But I can tell you that Agenda 21 and global warming are closely linked. Got the hint?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reaper2137
I don't see any problem with it. It seems odd that any time some one says hey our planet cannot support this many people, nor can we feed them, People get up in arms? What is wrong with setting a goal of sustainable development? or population control? we need these things it would be better to rein the human race in now than to watch millions die later. Its text book now that we have breached this planets carrying capacity by a long shot and we keep doubling in size. At what point do you think it will be enough? when your children are dying because there simply isn't enough food for them?

I see TOO many problems with this, because:

The Agenda 21 Program, drafted for the purpose of creating “sustainable societies”, has been welcomed by nations around the world. What world leader or regular person wouldn’t embrace its tempting visions of social justice and a healthy planet? Unfortunately it uses science that at a minimum has been manipulated and for the most part, purposefully fabricated. Of course, we’re talking about Global Warming. To effectively institute a global conservation plan, people must be led to believe that there is a global crisis facing the planet and that no one single government can address on its own. The truth is there is no global climate crisis facing the earth so one is in the process of being manufactured.

There is not a single person at the head of this movement, although former Vice President of the United States, Al Gore, might be seen as such. The manufacturing of man-made global-warming has been brought about through a coordinated yet independent effort by many global organizations, government, media, and scientists. Since no one wants to see our planet uninhabitable, global warming is something that these groups can use as a front to hide the real activity happening behind the scenes.

Under the noble banner of saving the earth, the Agenda 21 program seeks to control governments around the world and sets forth an agenda that will control the way we all eat, learn, communicate, and live. Its regulations are designed to severely limit water, electricity and transportation as well as removing our access to our most beautiful state parks and wildlife areas. If implemented, the UN would manage and monitor all lands and people. No one would be immune from the all-seeing eye of the UN.

Even as this document is being written, we are being presented with a world crisis of epic proportions. One in which we will all suffer horrible fates if not acted upon in the next few days and weeks. Here’s an excerpt of the opening ceremonies of the UN Copenhagen Climate Change Meeting:

If you really want to know, take the leap, read this: Source
edit on 8-7-2011 by RUSSO because: fix link

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Yeah, I see were your coming from with the site, a bit to far out their for me. Population control is a good thing, Wanting to feed people is a good thing, connecting some thing to the bible to twist its intentions into a dooms day plot is a bad thing.

It still seems odd that people would be against this, if you haven't noticed humans act very much and might as well be a virus. They move in take over push out and kill to get to the top. When ever some one says hey why not let live in balance with nature, and not get millions of humans killed because we can't control our self's they are all the sudden "NWO".

Its a simple matter of time, We as a species will not last much longer at our current rate, unless we reach a balance. Which would mean population control, better farming and soil usage, finding and using renewable resources.

Its a matter of time really in less than 25 years our worlds population is going to double again, Which means we are going to be at greater than 3 times our carrying capacity. It doesn't take a scientist to figure out whats going to happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You know what's great about a lot of the people on ATS these days?
They're like my ex-girlfriend, not happy unless they're miserable.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

The UN dictating law for all nations and making the world wide prison camp is a good thing?

That is one example of why Agenda 21 is bad.
edit on 8-7-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

These politicians throw these words into the mix to keep those reading their policies quiet. Those who understand their policies however, will never be quiet. Amongst politicians it's known to be part of a "fairy tale", you know, equal chances no war etc.

Sad truth, sad reality.

Not good intentions, diversion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join