It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can Make Dreams Come True, Literally (My incredible experience in Mexico)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I just came back from a 5 day vacation to Cancun, Mexico last week. It was an incredible experience, i saw the ruins of Tulum (pyramids on the coast), and visited Wet' n Wild. But anyways, the day that stood out the most all started with a simple dream.

The day after i visited the Ruins i had a dream that i was in a club dancing with a lot of people. The DJ even messed up a song but everyone kept dancing. In the dream i met a beatiful chic with dark hair, and i remember vividly being with her and kissing her. In fact the following morning i had to think back to the night before because i thought i really made out with a female the night before. But it was just the dream...

So i carried on with my day, not sweating it, just having a good time. Fast forward to that night. I was thinking to myself i gotta hit a club before i leave Cancun or i'll regret it later. So in line i meet these 2 rich dudes my age (18-19) from L.A. and we decide to go in together and try to link up with chics.

I dont know how long i was in the club, but after about 20 minutes and 2 beers this latin looking chic catches my eye with a smile, so i return one of course. I look back towards her after i got my beer from the bar and she was still looking at me, so i go put my beer down at a nearby table, then i grab her hand, at first she was hestitant but seemed flattered in the way i did it, she looked at her 2 other female friends for approval? i dunno but she came and danced with me pleasantly. Anyways, fast forward about an hour or more of dancing and i end up just making all the right moves and letting everything flow and eventually was kissing her between songs, stuff got kinda hot on the dance floor and i started getting tired. We sit down talked a little, kissed a lot and eventually the night came to an end...

This girl was beatiful and the whole night she didnt drink at all so she was completly sober. Not only that but she seemed to give off a really good vibe, she seemed so innocent to me, idunno... anyways, my dream really came true, i even remember telling her that i had a dream about her and she thought i was trying to run game/sweet talking. But it was the truth!

Whats weird is out of all the songs we danced to taht night, the one that stuck out the most was 'Madonna - LIke a Prayer', i dont know if its becuz they played it around the time we started getting close on the dance floor or what, but i heard it again here in the states and the lyrics blew me away becuz she says 'just like a dream, you know i'll take you there' and 'its like a dream to me'

wow, that day means a lot to me and i cant stop thinking about it

anyways, thats either a lot of coincidences or something trying to tell me something

speak your minds

[edit on 12-8-2004 by SniperEye]

[edit on 17-8-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sniper Eye - that is an incredible experience. Cherish those memories, Im sure, things like that dont happen very often!!

Are you going to keep in touch? What happened when you left? Are you planning to go and see her again?

And the song playing in the background....just like a dream....!!!
Spooky, a little, but exciting, right? Maybe she`s the one!!!

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Congrats man.

Thats sounds #n awesome and it sure sounds like you jsut had one of the best nights of your life ;P

that's something i always love to hear ;P

That is stuff to Chersh ;P

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Nice preminition. It's always wierd when you get little insights like that. I had the same thing when I was back in high school, had a dream that the whole school was evacuated for a fire alert adn the next day the exact same thing happened. Funny thing was that out of all the fire drills we had done at school, this was the only one that was assembled behind the main hall instead of the usual place in the parking lot. That detail was in my dream before it happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
sounds like a nice love story!!

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Sarakho, i am cherishing those memories, i cant stop thinking about them and they make me so happy when i think back to them. Thats good, its like the experience breathed new life in me. We made plans to go to the beach the next day but her number didnt work. She had given me a Mexican cell number but it turned out not working, i dailed from like 4 different phones. I dont think she'd give me a fake number cuz it seemed like she liked me just as much if not more. I went back the next night to the same club (mistake since lighting dosnt strike twice) and it was garbage compared to the night before. I coulda hooked up with this milf but i wasnt even seeing her, Bety was on my mind. I met her in Cancun but she lives in Vera Cruz, Mexico. I hope she goes back and tells all her friends about that night.

DaRage, you read my mind, that was an awesome time and it ended up being the best night of my life. the club had a lot of bad ass visuals.. and it was ladies night (free entry)

anyways, i hope to somehow relive that night in a dream sometime in the future... in the dream i want to remember ALL the details

i'm sure shes thinking about me too

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
bump for more opinions/thoughts on this

what do you think?

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
precognitive dreaming rocks

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SniperEye
bump for more opinions/thoughts on this

what do you think?

Sometimes mistakes step in the way of destiny. Like wrong numbers. Happen to me one time in a similar way.

Do you remember what the song was that the DJ messed up?

Did you try calling the number when you got back home ?

Did you dial 52 before the number she gave you?

Did she tell you where in Mexico she was from? Here is a map of coverage areas of cell providers in Mexico. Maybe you can do a comparison on the exchange. U2U me if you want to give me the first digits and I will try to match them to the carrier.

www.cellular-news.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Awsome story!!!

I have had experiences like this before, only I have "day dreams" I'll call them.

I know now that I have to be very consentrated/emotional/focused for this to work too... In certain situations, usually in reference to a girlfriend/family member because thats the only thing that I get emotional about, I will get an "open eye'd vision" or kind of "minds eye vision" of things that are either important or going to happen.

I can recall many situations where I have picked up the phone to call my mother cause I "know" or "felt" or "saw", however you will put it, that my mother was thinking about me, or vise versa. I have even been able to send feelings to my mother. You have to understand that my mother and I have a very spirtual relationship... we both know we have known each other for a lot longer time than we have been here on earth... We have also verified this by seeing a trusted Phycic. He told us that we had known each other in the spirt world and and in another life, possibly mulitiple lifes.

Ive had this happen with a girlfriend too. But only once... The only girl I've fallen in love with. Real love, unconditional... We were going to the movies with a bunch of friends, people piled into my car and another car that a buddy of mine was driveing.

My girlfriend was inside of my buddys car cause my car was full and we were going to go ahead to do some things. I was not very happy (this is me getting emotional) that I wasnt driveing my Girlfriend, because the other driver was a 17 year old lunatic behind the wheel... Well we go to the theater and sat in our seats, saved some seats cause my girlfriend and the other were not there yet, I was really getting worried and kind of scared... I had a daydream right then of what my girlfriend was going to say when she came and sat down beside me, this I told all my friends that were sitting there, I said; "When she gets back here shes going to sit right down and say ""Jesus christ, that kid is F?????? retared. I never want to drive with him again!"" I bet you guys anything"... well I should have bet, cause when she sat down beside me she said the exact same words, in the same expression, as I said them. No surprise to me cause I knew what she was going to say. But my friends instantly looked at me and then they were all like how did you do that. With this girl I had many situations like this where I knew what she felt or was going to do, or say... Sadly we are not together anymore, but still good friends.

You story is even more amazing to me cause there was no original feelings for a certain girl, just the one in your dreams... interesting. I recommend a phycic reading session or anything else that you can open your mind to, it might help you relise what was ment for that situation... or even better recognize it for later in life.

[edit on 8/17/04 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The girl (Bety) was from Vera Cruz, Mexico, she had given me a cell number, i threw it away since i was pissed it didnt work after trying 4 different pay phone. The number started off 044, i cant remember the rest it was like 12 digits long. She said she was staying with her father in downtown Cancun, and that she's only there for 2 weeks of the year. I met her on Ladies night where girls get in free. what else... i think thats about it, anymore questions aske me.. oh and the song in the dream i cant remember at all, i just remember the DJ stopping the song. The songs i remember from the actual club (Dady-O's) were 'David Bisbal - Ave Maria' & 'Madonna - Like A Prayer'

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   

The girl (Bety) was from Vera Cruz, Mexico, she had given me a cell number, i threw it away since i was pissed it didnt work after trying 4 different pay phone. The number started off 044, i cant remember the rest it was like 12 digits long. She said she was staying with her father in downtown Cancun, and that she's only there for 2 weeks of the year. I met her on Ladies night where girls get in free. what else... i think thats about it, anymore questions aske me.. oh and the song in the dream i cant remember at all, i just remember the DJ stopping the song. The songs i remember from the actual club (Dady-O's) were 'David Bisbal - Ave Maria' & 'Madonna - Like A Prayer'

All-righty then.

Dady-O www.cancuncare.com...

Do you feel that you want to find this girl?
If not then ignore the remainder of this post.

Lets do some detective work. Are you sure it's (Bety) Not Betty or Bettie. Better yet do you have a last name?

When dialing in Mexico it is required to dial a 9 in front of the XX Ouch!

The Veracruz area has two cell phone service providers. For at least one of them, to place a call locally to the Veracruz cell phone you must dial 044 + the complete city code 9XX, not just the XX. To place a long distance call to the Veracruz cell phone you omit the 044. For example, to call her cell phone locally, dial 044 9XX XXX-XXXX. To call the same phone long distance, the number is 011 52 9XX XXX-XXXX.

Theres always a way to get the numbers dialed from the pay phone you used too just in case you never remember the number and it starts to haunt you.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
damn! now i feel like the a$$, i shouldnt have thrown her number away

wow, no one said anything about dailing 9, she told me to dail it how i saw it.

Jeez, oh well, it turned out the way it did for a reason... Hopefully i'll meet her in my dreams once again, or even better, meet with her physically again... but anyways i'mma keep my head up anywayz, me and Bety had our fun, and thats how she spelt her name so its spelt 'Bety'

id love to meet her again

[edit on 18-8-2004 by SniperEye]

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I just came back from a 5 day vacation to Cancun, Mexico last week. It was an incredible experience, i saw the ruins of Tulum (pyramids on the coast), and visited Wet' n Wild. But anyways, the day that stood out the most all started with a simple dream.

The day after i visited the Ruins i had a dream that i was in a club dancing with a lot of people. The DJ even messed up a song but everyone kept dancing. In the dream i met a beatiful chic with dark hair, and i remember vividly being with her and kissing her. In fact the following morning i had to think back to the night before because i thought i really made out with a female the night before. But it was just the dream...

So i carried on with my day, not sweating it, just having a good time. Fast forward to that night. I was thinking to myself i gotta hit a club before i leave Cancun or i'll regret it later. So in line i meet these 2 rich dudes my age (18-19) from L.A. and we decide to go in together and try to link up with chics.

I dont know how long i was in the club, but after about 20 minutes and 2 beers this latin looking chic catches my eye with a smile, so i return one of course. I look back towards her after i got my beer from the bar and she was still looking at me, so i go put my beer down at a nearby table, then i grab her hand, at first she was hestitant but seemed flattered in the way i did it, she looked at her 2 other female friends for approval? i dunno but she came and danced with me pleasantly. Anyways, fast forward about an hour or more of dancing and i end up just making all the right moves and letting everything flow and eventually was kissing her between songs, stuff got kinda hot on the dance floor and i started getting tired. We sit down talked a little, kissed a lot and eventually the night came to an end...

This girl was beatiful and the whole night she didnt drink at all so she was completly sober. Not only that but she seemed to give off a really good vibe, she seemed so innocent to me, idunno... anyways, my dream really came true, i even remember telling her that i had a dream about her and she thought i was trying to run game/sweet talking. But it was the truth!

Whats weird is out of all the songs we danced to taht night, the one that stuck out the most was 'Madonna - LIke a Prayer', i dont know if its becuz they played it around the time we started getting close on the dance floor or what, but i heard it again here in the states and the lyrics blew me away becuz she says 'just like a dream, you know i'll take you there' and 'its like a dream to me'

wow, that day means a lot to me and i cant stop thinking about it

anyways, thats either a lot of coincidences or something trying to tell me something

speak your minds

[edit on 12-8-2004 by SniperEye]

[edit on 17-8-2004 by John bull 1]

Did you happen to be under the influence of ectasy at the time you heard this song?

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
no, i had taken a pill but it never hit me

i've taken extacy before and know what it feels like. I didnt feel it that night. But i did feel natural happiness, so i didnt need that chemical pill.

I wish i would have felt the pill it would have made everything totally better

but the pill had nothing to do with the preminition man. It just added 'flavor'

[edit on 21-8-2004 by SniperEye]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
UPDATE!

The girl i met in Cancun emailed me, im surprised she remembered the rest of the email

tahts awesome, i never thought id talk 2 her again

!!!!!!!!!!!!!yay~

posted on Sep, 17 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
UPDATE

I've been talking to this chic for the past few weeks, we've been getting to know eachother and it turns out she has a LOT in common with me, and i her.

Thats crazy, i guess it had to be more than a physical attraction/connection that brought us together that epic night

anyways, i plan on visiting her in Mexico in a few months!!! hopefully it'll be all good with her moms, i hope the old lady dont trip

anyways, peace out peeples

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
AWESOME!!! I'm so glad that worked out for you man, I honestly am. Stuff like that happens once in a lifetime, if that. I believe I've actually had an opportunity sort of like this and I missed out of my chance. Worst mistake of my lifetime without a doubt. It will haunt me forever. Anyway, cherish this and make it everything you dream it could be, take it from my experience.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   
You want my thoughts? Thats awesome and all, but had nothing to do with your dream. I mean, think about it, what are the chances of you hooking up with a latin girl...in Mexico...at a club? Pretty high, I'd say. I think you're filling in gaps that dont exist. Anyways, I dont think your post was as much about the dream as it was about meeting an awesome girl. but I dono, you asked for opinions. thats mine. its all probability and coincidence. One in a million occurences happen 294 times a day, and thats only in America. I would definatly say the occurence you've experienced is a lot more likely than you think. It may also have been a type of self-fufilling prophecy. Sorry, I know, im a boring guy. Im just being honest.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Dude you are sooo lucky
I love latina chicks

top topics

join