It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Tax Dollars at Work...What Can I Say? A Female Judge in the Men's Bathroom Snapping Pics and

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Florida traffic court judge Rhonda Hollander arrested for taking cell phone pics of man at urinal

I know. In her own court. Ahh, fetish much? Christ in a side car this woman is deciding cases, even if in traffic court? I can only imagine her robes flowing as she made her midget mad dash out of the jake, photos of a peeing donger in hand...

Yeah, that's the Judge You Want on Your Case

Ick to the 37th degree.

ColoradoJens

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I have to laugh at this one,

A) Police women of Broward County Sheriff's Office, funny. I saw some of those episodes.

B) Can't believe a JUDGE actually bit an officers finger and resisted arrest. What was she thinking?

C) Being a judge? Taking pictures of a men's bathroom??? What was she thinking?

ROFL...

edit on 8-7-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Hey, two flags and two stars! Cool? Any takers on gummin it up over this?

CJ

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Maybe she was researching the penal code.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Definitely strange.

Wonder if the man was someone she just ROFLed at denying a decrease ordering to pay the full amount of his traffic violation

But her own courtroom, and she really thought she'd get away with it?
Has she forgotten law school? Lol

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

That county is SCARY.. had a buddy who DJ WHKR the Hit Kicker in said county...dumb as rocks...

CJ

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by choppedbrisket

Clearly that had something to do with it...only in her case she's now going to be penalized for her peeing fetish. What kind of Judge??? Proves that just like the teachers, auto union, other unions everyone likes to bust, the fact it is so hard to get crazy judges out of office is amazing...

CJ
edit on 8-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: due to the fact that bear bryant was at my door trying to sell me a juicer he distracted me momentarily.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
What's even more funny about this is, her taking pictures of the officer.. Police brutality. Think she was hoping to be the next Mrs. Rochester.

I got my robe on, I don't have a gun, I'm no threat to you.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

These quacks take the cake when it comes to aggrandizing their own crimes as if anyone might believe you after that! I wonder if she had a fetish for stealing and eating the toilet mints too...

CJ
edit on 8-7-2011 by ColoradoJens because: go frank yourself, I have dissonant issues, that ok? Is this going on my report card?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I don't care (or care to contemplate, really) whatever fetish does it for Her Honor.

I do think her actions show an astounding lack of inpulse control and, well...good judgement. And a jusge needs good judgement, no?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Nah, just votes? Maybe not for her position, but good judgement does not seem a requisite when entering traffic cop school...perhaps she knew her turf and figured she could burrow her way out of any situation? It's plausible.

CJ

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Funny...it does make you wonder when she says, she did nothing wrong because they were "public restrooms." She is almost right. There is no law that I know which says you cannot use a camera in public restrooms as there is no expectation of privacy at a urinal. I mean a store couldn't put a camera in there, but people carry their cameras into restrooms all the time while on vacation or if they have a cell phone camera.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yeah, I know, but there has to be some expectation of privacy...I know I would be awfully upset if someone walked in the stall I was in and started snapping pics...

CJ

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
There's a "wide-angle lens" joke in there somewhere.

/TOA

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't care if it's legal to take pictures of someone in a "public" restroom or not. Try it on me and you're getting a swirly in the stall where the fat man just had diarrhea and didn't flush.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Alexander_Supertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

And or a macro lens, depending. Really though, threre is so much wrong with this story it is beyond movie material...no one would believe you if you told them the judge on your case just took some snaps of you urinating, grabbed the mint, took a bite and ran...well, that maybe was stretching it, but still.

CJ

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Those Nazi, racist, brutal, thugs in uniform just ummm.... wait...... nevermind

edit on 8-7-2011 by SFA437 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I would be upset too, but I do not think there is actually a law covering it. I mean you are pulling your thing out and anyone could look over. Not much expectation of privacy. It would be like a public shower. Is there a law prohibiting filming in a public shower, or at a nude beach? I am not advocating for this interpretation of law, it just occurred to me that no law I know of covers what she did explicitly. I bet she gets disorderly conduct or something like that, but taking pictures of men at a public urinal---I have never heard of such a law, even though there should be one.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yeah, there is. Lazy iss not making me pull it out - even in a urinal you have an expectation of privacy, especially your privates! Just because you are in the jake does not mean some one can take a pick of your dong. If so, you'd see more public peeing fetish vids on the interwebs...

CJ

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Sometimes photography can be a crime
There is expectation of privacy in restrooms so she is clearly in the wrong.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join