It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats You're fav bullpup?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
this includes anything bullpup!

Bullpups are firearm configurations in which the action is located behind the trigger group and alongside the shooter's face, so there is no wasted space for the buttstock as in conventional designs.

My personal favorite from experience is the TAR-21

PS pix if ya can!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/408f0ab2fcd3.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ABWarrior58

The Steyr AUG. It is a great looking weapon. I have thought about buying it a couple of times but always bought the rifle with a full size stock instead. Call me old fashion. If someone wanted to buy it for me I would accept it.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
the stg 1977

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

FN FS2000 is pretty spiffy, IMO.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a709d569815.jpg[/atsimg]

Though I really love my FNAR, also made by FN USA. Not a bullpup but a great rifle (except for the propietary mags).
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2580c3a15f14.gif[/atsimg]

edit on 8-7-2011 by Redwookieaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
The Famas

Light, Versatile, and Deadly

]
edit on 8-7-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
well if you must ask this one www.thefirearmblog.com...
cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com... and then for the "long range" not a bullpup, but still www.thefirearmblog.com... cdn5.thefirearmsblog.com...
edit on 8-7-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Kel Tec RFB

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I like the Mossberg 500 bullpup shotgun.

And of course a Bullpup AK.

posted on Jul, 20 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

It has to be the FN Herstral P90 ,first time I saw it on Stargate I thought it looked amazing and futuristic, small ,powerful ,50 round mag ,what more could you want ?

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What more could you want? How about a more powerful caliber.

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Off topic material removed by staff

Back on track, sorry ABWarrior58; couple of my favorite... you did say "anything bullpup", so my first choices:
XM-29 OICW (or the stand alone XM25 affectionately nicknamed "The Punisher", which is presently being used in Afghanistan [url=http://www.military.com/news/article/punisher-gives-enemy-no-place-to-hide.html]>Link

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Only one I have any real experience with is the good old SA80A2. Most recent version has all the stuff you would want in an assault rifle such as RIS handguard with Picitinny rails, Lazer light marker, front down grip with integral bipod (if you're in to that sort of thing), lightweight polymer magazines, modern sighting systems etc. It is extremely accurate and reliable. Still a bit heavy, but does the job.

The one pictured is fitted with the x4 ACOG instead of the more older SUSAT which is being phased out. The ACOG was purchased as an urgent operational requirement (UOR) for Afghanistan as an interim measure and is itself being replaced with a version of the Eclan OS4/red dot sight combo. The utterly useless STANAG sight rail now has a picitinny adaptor, allowing off-the-shelf sights to be fitted without modification if required.

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
With the introduction of the semi-auto AUG to the civilian market (STG556), it's the only bullpup I would seriously consider buying. The PS90 is great but still awfully overpriced. The AUG is a generally comfortable rifle to use, and rather than using an external selector full-automatic is engaged by firmly depressing the trigger, and I found this system to be very intuitive. The biggest setback in my experience with this rifle is that the supporting hand is very close to the unprotected barrel and it's easy to inadvertently burn yourself.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I've never actually fired any, but I think I would like the Tavor. Also, I want a RFB.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
My personal favourite bullpup assault rifle is the Austrian made AUG.
Sincerly,
CPL Sabastian Sears (Canadian Armed Fources)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
S G R B or L G R B depending
now play nice and put the toys away

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
S G R B or L G R B depending
now play nice and put the toys away

What is a "S G R B or L G R B"?

top topics

join