It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Frater210's Obama Birth Certificate Rant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Firstly: I suggest you start this video as you read. Then stop it for the South Park clip. Then start it again. It should enrich the experience. Or at least make you smile.

Hi, ATS.

I just can’t help myself. I gotta step in the giant mud puddle that is ‘The Obama Birth Certificate Debate’.

First I should clear things up. I don’t think of myself as a birther, although I understand that because I question the validity of the document(s) I would be considered as such. I served in the military and (during my time, anyway) soldiers are a notoriously low turn-out at the polls, though things may have changed.
You see, we come to know what is called a ‘dog and pony show’ when we see one. I don’t know how we get that way. It just seems to come along with serving. So I have never been particularly interested in politics. It’s just; whatever.

My interest was piqued, however, in 2000 when the decision had to go to the Supreme Court. That put my antennae up, but things happened pretty fast and furious after that and there was so much information to ride herd on that I had just sort of forgotten to be indignant about that. But I do remember feeling that it should have been easy to freeze everything and put our legions of patriotic retirees to work on a good old fashioned recount. That is what they would have done in Mayberry or on The Rifleman. Just sayin’.
Well, I saw that South Park episode last night that deals with Obama’s election and “Change’, remember that one? Here is a reminder…

Then I read a post by Mr. Mask on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
and I got inspired.

Being someone who has used Adobe products for over 15 years, as well as working with a large circle of others who have done the same, I agree the BC has some serious questions to be asked about it.

I have seen attempts to squash the debate by saying the anomalies are due to OCR, but that doesn't appease my questions since OCR doesn't leave a link history containing images left sideways and a history of varied size alterations of said images. I can accept a valid explanation once it is given, but "OCR" is not even close to answering the problems here.

When I feel I have seen a suitable answer to explain away my problems with the BC, I'll concede...until then, keep it coming. Many folks will call you a racist and an idiot, but I am neither and I want real answers to real problems with the BC.

I am not a birther nor am I anti-Obama. I am just one of the many many folks who feel that OCR will not produce the discrepancies found in the BC. So keep making BC threads and keep bringing people like me clips to watch and weigh. Screw anyone who is going to attack you for bringing conspiracies to ATS!

If Mr. Mask has issues with the document then I have issues with the document. But that is not what I really want to talk about here.

What I want to say is this. The problem with the Birth Certificate is the problem with the Birth Certificate.

Get it? Doesn’t it bother any of you at all that there is a problem in the first place that has gone un-resolved this whole time? Doesn’t it bother you that you are on your own when it comes to understanding the issue with no help from the Presidential Administration?

Why has there been no respectful presidential address to the American People putting this to rest once and for all? Why are there still questions?

Don’t you see? The problem is that we have had questions at all. There should be no question of a person’s birth place when they are president of The United States.
I don’t know about you but it is important to me that our President is a U.S. citizen born and bred. Thems the rules.

I’m sorry, but in light of all that has been brought forth and questioned he does owe us an explanation. In light of all of the division in America right now where is the compassionate leader? I am sure he is large enough to not take it personally and directly address the issue.

There should be no question but there is.

We as The American People should have never been put in this position.

But we have been. And the result is that we have been divided and conquered and we have done it to ourselves.

Gosh, I wish I could do that trick.

edit on 7-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Vid Change up

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I agree with you. I have been going round and round in circles in other "birther" threads here on ATS with people who do not seem to be educated in rhetoric and critical thinking while trying to emphasize your points.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

On certain issues many people are "normalcy biased", spoon fed by the MSM and refuse to look at circumstantial and other factual information that raises many questions. Many do not have the time to do their own research.

Had the original hard copy birth certificate been released by the POTUS for public professional scrutiny in the earliest days of his campaign, this question of legitimacy and conformance to our U.S. Constitution could have all been avoided. Most people did not understand then or now how a simple birth registration can result in a newspaper article and birth certificate in Hawaii without proof of live birth. The U.S. Constitutional matter of "natural born citizen" is a bigger issue. Because of the money spent by Obama to cover up and secure many of the POTUS backround documents, it infers a question to the legitimacy of those documents. I hope one day the empirical evidence can prevail one way or the other and speak for itself without others trying to spin factual evidence to their interpretation. Thank-you.

edit on 7/8/2011 by ontarff because: spelling

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Frater, I started using Photoshop and Illustrator 17 years ago, What they told us was the "real deal" was so full of holes it makes mosquito netting look solid.
You nailed the whole purpose to the dog and pony show - to divide and divide again, until we're all so dis-jointed that they can fly anything they want over us (like the check for the Federal budget).
Knowing better doesn't help, it just makes you furious, frustrated or flabbergasted.
I'm all 3 and probably more but that's nothing new, I've been on to them since Iran/contra and know that they haven't been acting in the public interest all along.
Where we go from here is anybody's guess but I'll put my faith in the Constitution and my fellow citizens first.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: for spelling errors

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
At this point, what does it really matter? He's been the President all these years anyhow. Even if it was proven today, it doesn't change much.

I'm not a fan of Obama, didn't even vote for him. However, I think there's enough evidence to support he was born in HI, and he obviously got through the vetting process, so not sure why it's still such a big issue. Maybe weeks after the election, sure...but YEARS later? Too little, too late I'd think.

Hopefully, people will actually vote for someone they think will do a good job.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

At this point, what does it really matter?

He's been the President all these years anyhow. Even if it was proven today, it doesn't change much.

I'm not a fan of Obama, didn't even vote for him.

However, I think there's enough evidence to support he was born in HI, and he obviously got through the vetting process, so not sure why it's still such a big issue.

Maybe weeks after the election, sure...but YEARS later? Too little, too late I'd think. Hopefully, people will actually vote for someone they think will do a good job.

You have bowled me over with your vagueries and your seeming defeatism.

As soldiers, this is part of what we learn somehow and know about people and it is probably why I do not vote. What would the point be.

What is enough evidence? Why does it seem you have put a statute of limitations on the truth.

Enough does not cut it and never will. We need to know these things about our president. The fact that there is question at all should be very disturbing for all and sundry. But apparently it is not.

Sorry to butcher up your post like that but it was really disappointing to read. Thanks for coming by and being candid. The star is from me.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Frater, I started using Photoshop and Illustrator 17 years ago, What they told us was the "real deal" was so full of holes it makes mosquito netting look solid.

And how about that? The technical errors are, as you point out, glaring and numerous. It stands to reason that a more convincing forgery should have been well within the budget. May we then entertain the possibility that the sole end of releasing the clumsily forged BC was to perpetuate and intensify the debate?

What about the folks who aren't happily occupied shouting across the lines? Fortunately for the guys behind the dog and pony show, those who opt out of the shouting match are only doing so out of apathy or a deficiency of understanding.

*ahem*

If so, then this:

"But we have been. And the result is that we have been divided and conquered and we have done it to ourselves."

... is the goal of the question having been introduced in the first place. It would be interesting to look into the seed people of the birther movement, take a quick root around the biographical details of the folks responsible for posing the question first.

If dividing the population along socially engineered lines is what this is all about, the possibility exists that the birth certificate is a forgery, but that Obama was nevertheless born in Hawaii. Which was hilarious enough to me to add the edit.
edit on 9-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: Har har.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

Kay, did a bit of poking around. This is a good starting point for anyone who's curious. There's a whole lot of wacky people, but these two made my spidey-senses tingle something fierce.

Philip Berg is a professional ****-starter. He has been in the business of starting **** for almost two decades now. I have yet to find out what he was up to before he became an "activist lawyer". Here's a nice little laundry list of suits he's filed purely in the interest of starting some ****.

Berg has involved himself with several controversial political cases. In 2001 he demanded the disbarment of U.S. Supreme Court Justices Sandra Day O'Connor, Antonin Scalia, and Clarence Thomas due to their participation in the case Bush v. Gore.[1] In 2004, Berg filed a Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) lawsuit on behalf of a World Trade Center maintenance worker against President George W. Bush and others alleging that the Bush and certain government officials conspired to bring about the September 11, 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.[2] The federal district court dismissed the suit. He challenged President George W. Bush on his right to conduct a war against terror and another against Saddam Hussein without a congressional authorization.[3]

And then there's this:

www.paed.uscourts.gov...

It's a legal malpractice suit. He was fined, and made to attend a six-hour remedial course on ethics. Think it took?

Oh man, then there's this masterpiece of a woman. If I wanted to prop up a freakshow to discredit the views of a large section of the population, simply by dint of association, I couldn't have prayed for a freakier show than this. Please note: most of her airtime appears to have been courtesy of MSNBC.

Orly Taitz
August 30, 1962 (age 48)
Kishinev, Moldavian SSR, USSR[1]

Questioning the eligibility of a candidate (or president) proved to be such an expedient way of knackering an opponent, it became the chief tactic (unsuccessfully) employed in her own campaign for office.

On May 12, 2010, Barnett (named plaintiff from Taitz's lawsuit Barnett v. Obama) filed a lawsuit in the Sacramento County Superior Court alleging that Dunn is not eligible to run for Secretary of State.[55]
Taitz was defeated by Dunn in the June 8 primary by a margin of about three to one,[56] losing by over 900,000 votes.[57]
On June 17, 2010, Taitz filed a lawsuit in the Orange County Superior Court contesting the election results, again alleging Dunn's ineligibility.[58] On March 17, 2011, the judge ruled against Taitz.[59]

Getting into even murkier waters:

Israel's Russian press has also taken notice, and interviewed Taitz for a feature for Russian radio and Israel's Russian-language Channel 9. Taitz will also be the subject of a lengthy article in "Vesty," Israel's largest Russian-language newspaper.

When asked if her reception has been more positive in Israel, the polyglot Taitz (she speaks English, Russian, Hebrew, Romanian, and Spanish) said in both the United States and Israel she has been met by widespread support, albeit most of it expressed privately.

"I think the vast majority of the population [in Israel] is supportive. There are some leftists, and some people in the media who are pro-Obama, but even they in private will say they're with me."

O rly?

Did I mention she's a dentist/lawyer? I fully expect to have nightmares involving this woman and her dental implements.

Found this weird:

Discredit the discreditors? Talk about recursion.
edit on 9-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: quoooootes!

new topics

top topics

join