It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets try this again.. How do you feel about this site, and more importantly, what it stands for?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

MK ULTRA did not come from America. They might operate here as well as all over the world, but they are not american.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Yeah just picked that it's NIN related up myself.

www.ninwiki.com...(website)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

Yep it is and pretty ingenious look at what the future may entail.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I think I had viral marketing in my head thanks to this mystery that hasn't been revealed yet.

www.australianinteriorauthority.com.au...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

That's pretty cool haha! Viral marketing is definitely an interesting way to reach people.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex
Lets try this agin.. How do you feel about this site, and more importantly, what it stands for?

I like the mouseover stuff, its pretty cool. But I still don't know what it "stands for," other than the fact that we are doombed. Which most people on ATS already know. There doesn't seem to be too much info on the site in terms of writing, but maybe that's not the point.

So what do you think it stands for?

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Well, i think it's the clash of a future where one side is "hey! everything is great! I" and the other side is "The truth is ugly and most people never see it". Kind of like a general population has no idea thing. Ironically enough I think it loosely represents life right now and more importantly the future to come.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: More stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Se7enex

Maybe you should think about the ramifications about the way you address the problem.

Instead of focusing on the bad....try focusing on the good.

Like so many on ATS point out that the US has become a "police state" every time someone has been "wronged" by a member of the police force. They fail to see the good they do day in and day out that doesn't get reported about in the media.

I knew as soon as I read "Zero Tolerance, Zero Fears" exactly where the site (posted in the OP) was coming from.

Another negative fool making the USA a better place???

US citizens seem to think that the world should be served up to them on a platter.

You should really take a closer look at third-world countries and then maybe you will realise that the US isn't such a bad place.

At least US citizens have it in their power to change the wrongs in its political/legal system if needs be.

Try doing that in any number of African countries and watch how quickly death follows.

IMHO the only thing wrong with the US is the bunch of whiners that seem to think that they have it soooo bad.

Too busy smoking pot and ranting online about how the gov' is going to screw them over next.

I stand by my previous statement.

Highlighting negativity without making an effort to change anything is akin to pi$$ing into the wind.....it will achieve nothing!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

So you are telling me and everyone else not too look at the negative things? That is ridiculous. First of all you have to assume that "this" and "that" are actually negative while "those" and "these" aren't. We all have different moral beliefs and I don't think pointing out all the bad things does anything but Good. I don't know about you but that's how Revolutions are started. If we all ignored the ugly things we can be controlled. And unfortunately enough, it would seem people like you already are.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: More stuff.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Se7enex

So you are telling me and everyone else not too look at the negative things? That is ridiculous. First of all you have to assume that "this" and "that" are actually negative while "those" and "these" aren't. We all have different moral beliefs and I don't think pointing out all the wrong things does anything but Good. I don't know about you but that's how Revolutions are started.

No, maybe a revolution is what is needed.

Lets be honest though, do you really think that flash-driven webby is going to start a revolution?

Is it going to inspire a new order with political circles?

What do you think a politician would say if that was presented to them as evidence that the USA needs to review how its political/legal/farming/medical systems are operated?

Would pay it any attention?

Of course not, they will just laugh at it and file it away as some "nut's" warped sense of the current situation in the US.

All it does is stroke the ego's of those who think the whole system is against them.

All it does is insight idiots who can't seem to be able to put two and two together to talk crap about politics/economics /environment. People who have no understanding in any of these fields but seem to be able to tell everyone what is wrong with the USA today and how it should be fixed.

edit on 8/7/2011 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Here is another link from the same website i found.

www.anotherversionofthetruth.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You are missing the entire point. All I'm doing here is sharing an interesting set of information to people. If I wanted to start a revolution obviously I wouldn't do it by posting on a criticized forum.

And just because someone says something radical doesn't make them wrong, it makes them different. New ways of thinking is obviously what the world needs and getting pissed about bad things happening is a good thing.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Se7enex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think some have quietly given up hope in their heart for any real change. I believe that is Occam's dilemma. The lack of hope and outward compliance with the system and its institutions pervade most Peoples ideas of change. Become a lawyer you say, the lawyers are a thieving pack of deal cutting criminals and justice is based on money and your lawyers status rather than any real justice. Become a politician? More criminals thieves and killers. Just how many drone hits has Obama signed off on now? Yeah the solution cannot be part of the problem. The solutions would be to disband these corrupt institutions. Radical measures are needed to affect a fundamental change in America and the world; a mass plague of decentralization, self sustainability self sufficiency must ensue. No more taking heroin profits to build oil pipelines to move resources we have right here whilst we get ours from Japan. All this globalized idiocy must end the greed must end. It kills me to think that there are those all over this country killing people for profit directly and indirectly. And the whole scheme is a matrix like house of cards. created to steal our labor ideas heart mind and soul.

Almost not a day goes by anymore where I don't hate my participation in this scheme. Think of packing it up and get out for good.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ISHAMAGI

In a world controlled by a few people, That really is the only way. Unfortunately I don't think America will ever wake up until something really happens, something before it's too late to be stopped.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join