It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Pics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I have all the details you need .. I wrote out my whole encounter with the object but it got removed because it was in my intro thread.. Anyway this thing was no plane.. And I have witnesses 2 actually .. And no plane can do what this did.

When I first seen this object I was in the car with 2 female friends. One was actually my gf at the time .. I was driving down TC jester st off 610 hwy in Houston tx .. The date was January 2 around 2-3 in the morning. My ex and took her friends bf home whic was in the back seat on the passenger side .. As I was driving down TC jester I see this really bright light to my right more infront of me hovering over the bayou about 100 yards up. Note that this light was not just a bright plane light it was more illuminating like. I instantly screamed "IT'S a UFO!" .. My ex and her friend started freaking out. My ex demanded for meTo take her home. I said I had to get closer. The object slowly moved over a sak- n- save parking lot where it paused and hovered again. I pulled into the parking lot and got put the car. I snapped a pic which would be my first photo provided. I'm not sure why the light appears the way it does in the pic because it was definitely standing still not moving , no sound , just a bright light. I started flashing my lights at it. My ex and her friend started saying it was coming lower and it really was. I got in the care and peeled out of the sak n save back to TC jester to her apt. As I'm driving my exs friend in the back screamedIt's chasing us! I looked behind us and it was following us and had lowered considerably from the first pic. We pulled into her apt and they ran in to get my exs cousins. I'm looking for the object and o see it moving past some trees and moving higher and higher. This is where my 2nd pic came from. Every1 saw this thing. But only my ex and her friend saw this at the closest distance..I'm not here to fool anyone or make stories up for 2minutes of fame. This is a real photo from a real UNIDENTIFIED CrAFT or ORB. Any opinions on what it could be. I myself am ruling out a plane, helicopter, rc toy,lateran , because I see this with my own eyes and nothing can move , or act like this that we know of. And the light was just pure .. Haven't seen a white bright light like it

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrxgrubzx

As I was driving down TC jester I see this really bright light to my right more infront of me hovering over the bayou about 100 yards up.

My first item to rule out would be a helicopter, so lets eliminate that first and leave room for the possibility that your distance and height calculations are very possibly off. They are very hard to gauge at night, especially in a moving car observing a focused point of light.

Note that this light was not just a bright plane light it was more illuminating like. I instantly screamed "IT'S a UFO!" ..

First, what is a UFO to you? And why did you instantly scream its a UFO? I mean, it sounds like your head was already made up. Bias is your enemy when trying to discover what you saw...

The object slowly moved over a sak- n- save parking lot where it paused and hovered again. I pulled into the parking lot and got put the car.

Once again, you were still moving and in concert the object. Even if it is standing quite still, it will appear to move in relation to your movements. It is all about perspective and how you are moving while observing a singular point of light in the sky. Things may not really be acting as they appear to be.

I snapped a pic which would be my first photo provided. I'm not sure why the light appears the way it does in the pic because it was definitely standing still not moving , no sound , just a bright light.

It seems that the camera is what moved in the first image because the whole shot is motion blurred. And the lack of sound could be an effect of distance more than anything else. Many, many helicopters fly over my house during the day and I usually never hear them until they are nearly on top of me and then fading when they have passed me.

I started flashing my lights at it. My ex and her friend started saying it was coming lower and it really
was. I got in the care and peeled out of the sak n save back to TC jester to her apt. As I'm driving my exs friend in the back screamedIt's chasing us!

Sounds like you guys were pretty amped up about this and that state of mind is not known for very precise observations and perceptions. Don't get me wrong, being overly excited is natural and all but it really messes with how you gather information during observation. Normal for humans...That why we make such crappy observers, myself included.

I'm not here to fool anyone or make stories up for 2minutes of fame. This is a real photo from a real UNIDENTIFIED CrAFT or ORB.

Not having seen this with you it will most certainly fall into the "unidentified" something category but it is still a stretch to for me to go any further than it being an poorly perceived helicopter in my mind. Your descriptions have nothing in them to make it behave any different than a helo during a overly excited UFO inflamed race through Houston's night streets at this point.

Oh, and "ORBS" are utter BS. They are nothing more than the lazy observers way of filling a mundane light in the sky with wisps of mystery and fantasy. Intellectual laziness, I call using that word, IMO.

I can say that it wasn't swamp gas, Venus, or the ISS due to the time of night you saw it. All passes were before midnight in Houston that night. From there my opinion is above.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Thanks for the awesome reply man!!!!!!! A UFO to me means exactly what UFO stand for . Maybe alien, maybe man made. I can't wrap my mind on how this could be a star or helicopter . Can you explain why the light is close in the first pic and so far in the second? It's definately a big difference .. I watch the light into the daybreak and seemed to slowly rise higher and disappear into the atmosphere.. Again thanks for a replly not toally doggin me.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrxgrubzx

A UFO to me means exactly what UFO stand for . Maybe alien, maybe man made.

I'm glad you see it that way, its a step in the right direction. I take it one step further, I leave aliens as an explanation waaaay on the back burner simply because at this time there is no proof they are visiting us. There is lots of possible evidence out there but nothing conclusive without speculating. They very well could be here shopping at the GAP but undeniable proof is needed for ME to accept it.

I can't wrap my mind on how this could be a star or helicopter. Can you explain why the light is close in the first pic and so far in the second? It's definately a big difference .. I watch the light into the daybreak and seemed to slowly rise higher and disappear into the atmosphere.

To me, looking at the photos they look the same size except the first photo has a blurring effect on it due to camera movement during the shot, stretching the dot of light into a trail. The "point" of light is the same size in both, to me.

You say this all started around 2-3 am but you watched it into daybreak? I only ask because you were a week out from winter solstice, the shortest day of the year, and your sun technically rose at 7:17 am central time in Houston. You probably had some twilight an hour before that so you say you saw this in the sky for 3-3 1/2 hours? It does sound a lot like a star when described that way. And your description of it fading away is exactly how bright stars and planets disappear into the twilight of the rising sun. The brightest star out at that time was Sirius and on a very clear night it can get damn big and luminous.

Again thanks for a replly not toally doggin me.

I know from personal experience that it is hard to deal with a boring explanation for something you see. I have had 3 events that are without a doubt unexplained to me but as someone who wants the truth I have to be at least be able to accept the fact that it could be explained as something boring and terrestrial first and foremost. I must leave speculation out of the equation and be led by the facts no matter how frustrating not knowing for sure is.

It still doesn't keep me from looking up at night though...ya never know right? Keep looking, stay calm and keep a grip on what it could be willing to accept what it really most likely is, that's half the battle..
edit on 8-7-2011 by Lost_Mind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Lost_Mind

Thanks man who knows maybe it was a star, still pretty crazy it was so bright like that. And I'm always looking up at the sky ready with my video camera this time. Thanks alot

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jrxgrubzx

NP, happy Hunting. I have had Venus and Jupiter stun me with their brilliance before even with the sun rising/setting and some of the higher magnitude stars can get really shiny on a good clear Texan night as well...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join