It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Eastern Star

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Don�t try to play me AK!

You know damn well what I am talking about, the p2 lodge may have been a normal lodge but what about the top of the p2?

P2 facts:
It was officially headed by the Mussolini fascist, Licio Gelli. Close friend of the Argentina dictator Juan Peron, and a friend of George Bush Senior!
When the police raided Gelli�s premises in 1981 they found 962 names on the p2 membership list.
3 cabinet ministers,
40 other MP�s,
43 generals,
8 admirals,
Hundreds of civil servants and diplomats, heads of the security service, the chiefs of police in Italy�s four biggest cities, industrialists, TV stars,
24 journalists,

You don�t see where this is leading?

And I haven�t even started to tell you of the P2 so called foreign membership list incl. HENRY KISSINGER. Now here we have a good man eh?

AK wrote:

�This is utter BS. Sorry for the poor language, but there's no other way to describe it. There is at least one guy in my Lodge that has over $ one million, and there are other guys who find it hard to scrape up the $120 for membership. There are several CEO�s and other executives in my Lodge, and then there are those of us who are just busy worker bees. We're all brothers in Lodge. If you think there's a Lodge made up entirely of CEO millionaires, I suggest you do the following: i) provide some evidence, and ii) show how it�s relevant.�

The above list provides you with your proof; you are saying you have one millionaire good for you, then he surely have had the benefit of talking investments with fellow masons of his stature.
Why would he talk about the evil scheme to benefit he�s own business with you?
Why don�t you prove to me that there are no such lodges?
Have I talked about shame? Have I mentioned a reason as to why you defended your order I am only saying you are doing their work.

Again to stay on P2, Gelli divided the membership into to divisions and then sub-divided them into a series of smaller groups. Only the leaders of these groups knew who their members were and they did not know the members of the other groups.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

Ps:They only shut the lodge down after the incriminating evidence had been exposed

�Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.�

[edit on 17-8-2004 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
Why don�t you proof to me that there are no such lodges?

Well, NeonHelmet, you like to talk about how educated you are... perhaps you've heard of something called "the burden of proof," also sometimes known as "the golden thread of jurisprudence." An entity is innocent until proven guilty. Do you know why this is? It's because I could claim "Many Norweigans are baby-eating satanists..." now, you would say, of course, "if you want me to believe that, provide some proof." If I were behaving as you are, I'd merely say, "No! YOU need to prove to ME that they're not." You can't even PROVE that you aren't a satanic cannibal -- maybe you do it in your spare time, maybe you hide the bodies somewhere really clever where we can't find them, etc., etc. That's why the burden of proof is on the ACCUSER!!

Have I talked about shame? Have I mentioned a reason as to why you defended your order I am only saying you are doing their work.

Nope. I'm doing MY OWN work, defending MY OWN order. There is no "they" and "me." There's just me, who is a member of the Order.

Again to stay on P2, Gelli divided the membership into to divisions and then sub-divided them into a series of smaller groups. Only the leaders of these groups knew who their members were and they did not know the members of the other groups.

Yes, and for this and other reasons, P2 was disbanded as soon as this behaviour was discovered. What's your point?

Ps:They only shut the lodge down after the incriminating evidence had been exposed

No, they only shut down the Lodge after they saw the incriminating evidence. That's as should be... should I throw you in jail before evidence of your eating babies is exposed? Or should I wait until there's actually PROOF.

You seem to have a very poor grasp of that word.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How did you know many Norwegians were baby eaters, it�s a proven fact that all Scandinavians eat their own children; it also explains the low birth rate we Scandinavians have.
Innocent until proven guilty yes I know that term, but what does that have to do with masons?
Masons mingle in their secret societies there for they must be guilty.
Masons of big companies make deals with other masons because they are masons.
Masons impose boycotts on other non-mason companies forcing them to join or close down their business.
Masons are an old order of MEN, planning on how to take over the world with their so-called Jew complex. (Masons before non Masons)

AK wrote:

�No, they only shut down the Lodge after they saw the incriminating evidence. That's as should be... should I throw you in jail before evidence of your eating babies is exposed? Or should I wait until there's actually PROOF.�

*LOL* you actually believe the Grand Lodge or what ever you call didn�t know what was going on, off course they did because it is how all of the mason lodges work.
They just had to take distance to P2 because they were exposed.

Baron Bilbo Baggins
Bilbo's Empire of the Neutral Zone

�Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood.�

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeonHelmet
How did you know many Norwegians were baby eaters, it�s a proven fact that all Scandinavians eat their own children; it also explains the low birth rate we Scandinavians have.
Innocent until proven guilty yes I know that term, but what does that have to do with masons?
Masons mingle in their secret societies there for they must be guilty.
Masons of big companies make deals with other masons because they are masons.
Masons impose boycotts on other non-mason companies forcing them to join or close down their business.
Masons are an old order of MEN, planning on how to take over the world with their so-called Jew complex. (Masons before non Masons)

It is the tradition of our order not to reply to slander and attack.

Since time immemorial, it has been the tradition of Freemasonry and Freemasons not to reply to slander and attack. It is felt that nothing can be gained from striving with the hateful. Although his philosophy is foreign to the order, we must recall the words of Nietzsche :

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster,
and if you gaze into the Abyss, the Abyss gazes also into you."

If a man is to improve himself, he must take practical steps to do so, and for this reason I will not reply to this attack. Please do not take my silence for assent... it is merely an indication that the argument presented is self-evidently false and baseless.

Those with serious questions about Masonry or my experiences therein are invited to contact me by U2U or through a message in the "Secret Societies" forum.

posted on Sep, 10 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   
'Never get into a pissing contest with a skunk, cuz you'll end up smelling like a skunk.' Bradford Washburn?
omnia vincit amor

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
According to Albert Pike, The Eastern Star is the Planet Venus.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sun god ‘Horus’ Egyptian 3000 BC

He is anthropomorphised as the sun

He’s life is about the suns movements in the sky

Horus also means light, day

‘Set’ (god of the underworld) darkness, night

Born on December 25 of the virgin Isis meri and was accompanied be the star on the east, followed and located by the 3 kings, age of 12, was a prodicle child teacher, age of 30 he was baptised by a figure known as Anup, and had 12 disciples he travelled about with. Preformed miracles, healing the sick, and walking on water.
The truth, the light, gods anointed son, the good Shepard, the lamp of god,
After being betrayed by typhoon, he was crucified, berried and dead for 3 days and then resurrected.

Attics, of fledgier Greece 1200 BC, Born of the virgin Nanun, born on December 25 crucified placed in a tomb and after three days resurrected

Krishna India 900 BC born of the virgin Devaki ("Divine One"), royal descent star in the east signalling his coming, birth was attended by wise men, preformed miracles with his disciples, disciples bestowed upon him the title "Jezeus," "pure essence," and upon is death was resurrected

Dionysus of Greece, 500 BC, born of a virgin, born on December 25, was a travelling teacher who preformed miracles, such as turning water into wine, Referred to as the king of kings, gods only begotten sun the alpha and omega upon his death was resurrected

Mithra Persia 1200 BC, born as a virgin on December 25, he had twelve disciples, preformed miracles, upon his death was berried for 3 days and then resurrected, also referred to as the truth the light, the day of worship was Sunday, bread and wine, of which the Mithraic initiates partook. The bread consisted of tiny leaves, each distinctively marked with a cross. The participants ate the bread and then drank the wine from a cup. The Christians of the day, noting the likeness, accused the demons of thievery. Both ceremonies, Christian and Mithraic, were believed to have been memorial services celebrating the divine, and it is known that Mithra, at the close of his redemptive career and just before his ascension to heaven, partook of a last supper with his companions.

Buddha born of the virgin Maya, royal descent, performed miracles, healed the sick, walked on water, crucified, suffered for three days in hell, and was resurrected.

Star in the east is Sirius, the brightest star in the night sky, on December 24 a-lines with the three brightest stars on oriens belt, the three kings, the three kings and Sirius a-line with the sun on December 25,

The virgin merry is the constellation Virgo, also known as Virgo the virgin, Virgo in Latin means virgin, the ancient gliff for virgin is the M, this is why merry along with other virgin mothers along with Adolness mother myrra, or buddas mother maya, Virgo is also referred to as the house of bread, the representation of Virgo holding a sheaf of wheat, house of bread symbol of wheat represents august and September, the time of harvest, inturn the term Bethlehem translates to house of bread, Bethlehem is reference to the castellation Virgo, a place in the sky, not on earth

From the summer stolsuce to winter stolsuce, the days become shorter, and colder, from the perspective from the Northern hemisphere, the sun moves appears to move south and become more smaller and more screrce, less sun means crops die, meaning death, to the ancients, there was the death of the sun --- December 15 to December 22 the sun sets earlier and the days become shorter, the sun stops moving south on 22 for 3 days that can be seen, and is under the southern cross constellation, on December 25 the sun moves one degree North, rising from the dead, reborn, giving longer days, warmth and spring

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom and Justice

What is above is below.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The Order of the Eastern Star, search wikipedia.

Then search Baphomet in Google Images.

Then search Albert Pike Venus in Google Web.

Good Bye.

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKennedy

Who is Magi?

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by spirit7
Who is Magi?

The Three Wise Men, of course.

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I may be pretty late posting here, but I read once that the Egyptians' name for Sirius was Isis, and she followed Osiris through the sky. Set was Osiris's brother I believe. So anyways, Sirius is Isis, not Set.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AlexKennedy

Interesting, I love how your playing stupid to some of these questions, "What does that even mean?"

lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join